It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fukushima Unit 4 sinking, structure on verge of complete collapse

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick

I'm not seeing where the hoax is.
Maybe someone could show me.

Who's the guy in the video?

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by longlostbrother

This information is available near the bottom of the previous page.

During a recent interview, Mitsuhei Murata, the former Japanese Ambassador to both Switzerland and Senegal, explained that the ground beneath the plant's Unit 4 is gradually sinking, and that the entire structure is very likely on the verge of complete collapse. To learn more: click here...

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by happykat39

This information is available near the bottom of the previous page.

During a recent interview, Mitsuhei Murata, the former Japanese Ambassador to both Switzerland and Senegal, explained that the ground beneath the plant's Unit 4 is gradually sinking, and that the entire structure is very likely on the verge of complete collapse. To learn more: click here...

And what proof do you have that suggests that that is true?

Do a google search for his name, but limit the results to between 1990 and 2010 and tell us what you find.

Because there's no record I can find of a man by that name being an ambassador, and those postings are publicly announced.

Search for the Kanji version of his name as well.

Because, unless you have proof, you're simply repeating what it says on YouTube, which is hardly evidence.

--

EDIT

The video says his name is Kohei Murata.

That person does not seem to exist... well his name is attached to this video and all over conspiracy sites, but no where else...

Mitsuhei Murata is a real ambassador...

are they the same person??

Here he's called Kohei

edit on 20-10-2012 by longlostbrother because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

www.japanfocus.org...

Well it he is not the only ambassador of japan in the past that one can't find info on.
There are many press releases where he has spoken to the Japanese gov. recently as the former ambassador.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

I just read the Japan Focus report and the following excerpt caught my eye. I have machined parts for handling fuel rods for the EBR-2 reactor in Idaho and know that you don't simply snatch and grab a fuel rod. It takes special equipment and procedures to transfer them from one place to another.

The infrastructure to safely remove this material was destroyed as it was at the other three reactors. Spent reactor fuel cannot be simply lifted into the air by a crane as if it were routine cargo. In order to prevent severe radiation exposures, fires and possible explosions, it must be transferred at all times in water and heavily shielded structures into dry casks. As this has never been done before, the removal of the spent fuel from the pools at the damaged Fukushima-Daiichi reactors will require a major and time-consuming re-construction effort and will be charting in unknown waters.

Judging by this information they could not be actually transferring rods yet. They have to replace the special infrastructure needed to do so safely.

It seems that every time I come across new and credible information it just gets worse.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

reply to post by okyouwin

Ok.

A cloud-busters basic operation is to take the "DOR" or the Deadly-Orgone-Radiation also known as Deadly-Lifeforce, it's found everywhere but there are titainic amounts of it around radioactive materials, and turns it into a normal Lifeforce by creating a void of Electrons.

This is an example of it.

Instead of it controlling clouds, you can use it to take away the deadly lifeforce and put it into the water, turning it into a kind of energy that is good for people.

However, that is not the only thing it can do. It can send any thing that runs on fire, that includes guns, planes, cars and the such, back to the stone age. But if that isn't scary enough, it's potential is enough to freeze people.

Where I found this stuff was done by four men that are scientist and I don't know them personally but I've read their works. Joseph H. Cater, James DeMeo, Wilhelm Reich, and Don Croft.

Cater expounded on it, DeMeo did a doctors view on it, Reich founded it, and Croft is on a mission to spread the word out to all people and protect the people from everyday radiation, such as cellphones (read his works, and tried it, it works).

If any of you want to read the expounded work of Cater (please excuse me if he sounds really angry, he's just tired of lies) here is a Link start at page 225

But if you want more of his work (Might be very provocative to what you know from college) you have to buy the book "The Ultimate Reality" Healthresearchbooks.com can provide some good books.
edit on 21-10-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   

I just read the Japan Focus report and the following excerpt caught my eye. I have machined parts for handling fuel rods for the EBR-2 reactor in Idaho and know that you don't simply snatch and grab a fuel rod. It takes special equipment and procedures to transfer them from one place to another.

The infrastructure to safely remove this material was destroyed as it was at the other three reactors. Spent reactor fuel cannot be simply lifted into the air by a crane as if it were routine cargo. In order to prevent severe radiation exposures, fires and possible explosions, it must be transferred at all times in water and heavily shielded structures into dry casks. As this has never been done before, the removal of the spent fuel from the pools at the damaged Fukushima-Daiichi reactors will require a major and time-consuming re-construction effort and will be charting in unknown waters.

Judging by this information they could not be actually transferring rods yet. They have to replace the special infrastructure needed to do so safely.

It seems that every time I come across new and credible information it just gets worse.

They will have to build something to contain it, just like the Dome in AKIRA
You know that story? Akira? You should read it, while you're still breathing.
One of the best stories ever. And on film if you prefer film.

Check it out.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

You did see that he's referred to as Kohei Murata in some of the videos... is that the same person?? Is there two people in these videos?

What's the story?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

The Japanese are big on titles and honorifics so it is entirely possible that Kohei is one or the other and that his real name is what is listed in the video description. Is there anyone here that knows enough Japanese to translate?
edit on 21-10-2012 by happykat39 because: typo

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   

The Japanese are big on titles and honorifics so it is entirely possible that Kohei is one or the other and that his real name is what is listed in the video description. Is there anyone here that knows enough Japanese to translate?
edit on 21-10-2012 by happykat39 because: typo

Kohei is not a title. Just search google and you'll see it's a pretty common name.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

PA... kown for alot of radon and did you take your swipe samples down wind from a fossil fuel power plant, lots of natural radioactivity in coal fly ash?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

It just seems like the whole thing was meant to fail from the beginning. You'd have to be an idiot to think that the location for those was a good idea.

~Tenth

Here in Gloucestershire, England we have a nuclear plant built on a site that was catastrophically flooded in 1607. The cooling pond is constructed in an area that used to be farmland but was washed away in the flood. It does appear to be built to fail.

The storage of spent rods above reactors is incredibly stupid and dangerous.

Pre-stressed reinforced concrete has been discovered to be far less reliable and long lasting than the salesman's glib assurances claimed. The more recent pres-stressed nuclear reactor vessels are built with removable tendons which can be individually inspected and replaced. Older structures are of unknown strength. Methods for testing tendon condition have proved unreliable. This is from the Transportation Research Board.... "A typical investigation of the corrosion of prestressing tendons maybe performed by visual inspection augmented with the use of a bore scope, use of impact echo testing, an evaluation of corrosion potentials, and an assessment of chloride contamination. It is now known that this approach has not always identified ongoing corrosion and has actually provided a false sense of security while tendons continue to corrode."

More information on the dangers of pre-stressed concrete can be found on page three of this thread. www.abovetopsecret.com... Although this thread refers to an oil platform similar issues are affecting nuclear reactors and waste storage facilities.

If you search 'Freyssinet. Prestressed Concrete In Nuclear Power Stations Total = 143 Pressured Vessels' you'll find information on the age and location of concrete pressured vessels.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
This is my first post on ATS but I just wanted to weigh in on this about there not being any credible sources of information. I have found four including a wall street journal article on trying to down play any possible health risks but aside from japantimes, there isn't any new information being shared with the world at large. They are listed here most recent to May 7, 2012:

www.japantimes.co.jp...

online.wsj.com...

www.ctvnews.ca...

truth-out.org...

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by KnowledgeIsKing

Thank you very much for those links.

Stars.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Radiation reading taken from my place in northwestern Tokyo. Nothing to see here people.

oi48.tinypic.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join