Fukushima Unit 4 sinking, structure on verge of complete collapse

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Cracks me up ! We're supposed to fear Iran getting nukes ? While this kind of irresponsible planning is ok ?

Snf OP !
edit on 19-10-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
So, someone posts a story about reactor 4 sinking, which could have negative global implications if it were true, and the alternative "news" source posts a link to a YouTube video supposedly of some obscure Japanese official talking about this, in Japaneese.
I don't read or speak Japaneese so for all I know, this guy could be sharing a favorite recipe! A Google search on this topic shows the same story, repeated on conspiracy sites. Searching this supposed official yields nothing.

Smells like a hoax to me and THATS why mainstream media isn't broadcasting this story folks, cause it's hokum!

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Here we go again with the fukishima nuts, I thought you all died of embarrassment 6 months ago when all of your END OF WORLD FUKUSHIMA weekly threads turned out to be nothing

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Nuclear could be our undoing. These power plants are destined to fail. A great many are reaching an advanced point in their physical life span, They are becoming older and difficult to maintain. Age creeps in on physical structures. and faults begin to appear. Natural disasters. changes in the environment, and social disruptions that interfere with required inputs and maintenance. The question is, does it? and when does it? But it looks to me that radiation levels on this planet are going to increase. On the surface this don't look good. However if, as some want to think, the vibrational level of humans is to increase along with enlightenment. This just might be the ticket.radiation don't necessarily kill everything. life adapts. Humans evolve. I just don't think it's going to happen overnight.

This is some scary stuff. In the event of numerous failures, there doesn't seem to be any real remedy. Clean up and containment are not effective. Each new accident will add to the one before, as decay rates are measured in centuries.

Almost three feet movement huh? I wonder if Tokyo is under some subtle strategic evacuation? As a business and economic hub I'm sure there is something that needs to be relocated.

Here's the question. Is this situation more under control and less threatening than common sense tells us? Or are we playing chicken with an ongoing disaster hoping for at best a victory for public relations?

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
IS NO ONE LISTENING!? I know a way and I've told those who even read my posts, YOU NEED A CLOUD BUSTER!

It's operation is that of taking the radiation of the materials and putting them somewhere else but in a "Not-so-deadly" form.

Consequence of no listening to one whose learning Orgone Tech.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by KhufuKeplerTriangle
Is this the Wormwood star or something like it?

Not happy about Fukushima. Could this destroy the whole ocean, by chance, or is that silly?
I don't know much about radiation because... well...our gov't hides it? LMAO

Just an interesting tidbit: "Chernobyl" is Russian for "Wormwood".

I don't have a further opinion on it, just thought it should be mentioned.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
iF the ground underneath is unstable subsideing...Cant they somehow pump water underbeath an freeze it to solidfy the structure an keep the ground frozen with giant refrigerators?

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
IS NO ONE LISTENING!? I know a way and I've told those who even read my posts, YOU NEED A CLOUD BUSTER!

It's operation is that of taking the radiation of the materials and putting them somewhere else but in a "Not-so-deadly" form.

Yeah. that sound like a plan. Cloud buster? Now how does that work? I'm not familiar. This could be our answer. No sweat, no worries.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Another great thread here at ATS that atleast brings attention back to the largest modern day natural disaster cover up that planet Earth has ever faced, which is Fukushima.

Course, thank god we all have the shallow, fake, pathetic employees of the main stream media, who take their orders from their masters, to report the truth. ~$heopleNation

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

While the interview isn't new, the news is CRUCIAL TO HUMAN SURVIVAL (and animals) ON OUR PLANET!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe that there isn't an International task force on this one..... this needs to be taken care of ASAP, which will still take a lot of time and effort and new technology, but the seriousness of this matter cannot be underestimated! Here we are, having presidential debates about our economy.... but there will be no economy, no environment, no future, if this isn't taken care of. Climate change, whatever the causes are, is REAL. Denial is just plain stupid as there is a Great Deal of evidence. That should be talked about too, not just drilling for more oil, using coal, natural gas, blah blah blah,.... we are on the verge of the slippery slope we cannot recover from and FUKUSHIMA could make all of that look insignificant in comparison. Yeah, radiation is invisible. People don't have geiger counters to check their sushi or fish or whatever, but the radioactive particles flow with the wind, end up in the air and waters, and poison us. And that is already happening. If Fukushima goes.... so do we. This SHOULD be getting the attention that would happen if we could see an Alien Invasion Force from space heading our way with the knowledge they intend to kill us all...... Preparing and fixing the problem BEFORE IT OCCURS! Not acting on Fukushima is suicidal. Allowing Japan to keep its blinders on because of its cultural habit if ignoring problems to save face is NOT acceptable. This is a world problem and, as little is being done about it by Japan, it needs to be taken care of by the world, sovereignty or not!

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

www.naturalnews.com

During a recent interview, Mitsuhei Murata, the former Japanese Ambassador to both Switzerland and Senegal, explained that the ground beneath the plant's Unit 4 is gradually sinking, and that the entire structure is very likely on the verge of complete collapse.

Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...
(visit the link for the full news article)

Why is a natural food site offering up the story instead of a MSM site like "Before it's News"...

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Thousands of people in japan tried to protest against the nuclear power plants but were silenced or killed or jailed. Most japanese people didnot want these things up and running ...Im just saying

peace

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNaR

www.naturalnews.com

During a recent interview, Mitsuhei Murata, the former Japanese Ambassador to both Switzerland and Senegal, explained that the ground beneath the plant's Unit 4 is gradually sinking, and that the entire structure is very likely on the verge of complete collapse.

Why is a natural food site offering up the story instead of a MSM site like "Before it's News"...

The site is about more than just food. But when you consider what the Fukushima disaster could do to the environment and thus to the food supply why shouldn't they carry the story.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by at1withharmony11
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Thousands of people in japan tried to protest against the nuclear power plants but were silenced or killed or jailed. Most japanese people didnot want these things up and running ...Im just saying

peace

Amen to that. I know the citizens protested hard.

I'd never want to see any of the anger directed at the Japanese Government or TEPCO to be transferred to Japanese people...even in passing or by accident. I feel so bad for the people there. They are the true victims and still are. It'll never be entirely over as their country won't be anything like recovered in their lifetime, IMO. Whatever debates about World War II may cover, that was ancient history when talking about the folks there today and I can't think of a less deserving nation in the world for it to happen in.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander

Interesting.
Could you please be more accurate about it? Thanks

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Chernobyl means "place where mugwort grows".

As is always the case, freaked out Christians took the fact that Mugwort and Wormwood are closely relatedandd made the name Chernobyl into something more sinister.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

What? Killed? By whom? When? How? Evidence please.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alekto

What? Killed? By whom? When? How? Evidence please.

It's more fun to make # up.

This thread is probably a hoax, but people don't want to hear that..

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by happykat39

Originally posted by eNaR

www.naturalnews.com

The site is about more than just food. But when you consider what the Fukushima disaster could do to the environment and thus to the food supply why shouldn't they carry the story.

They post tons of hoaxes, not a reputable source at all.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I'm not seeing where the hoax is.
Maybe someone could show me.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join