It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fukushima Unit 4 sinking, structure on verge of complete collapse

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Where are all the fukushima shills?! That's scary in its own right. There's no denying somethings going to go down

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I don't understand why there isn't a global response to this crisis. This is extremely serious. The MSM has totally ignored the whole crises (my theory being TPTB don't want the sheeple to realize just how dangerous a technology it is) Got to wonder whats in that can of Tuna, all the produce coming from California, and whats coming down in our rain. I stopped eating canned tuna for a while but started again because I figure the whole Northern Hemisphere is probably contaminated by now. I guess we will start to see what this will do to us in a few years.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Corpsehoagie

Pretty sure this is a hoax, but hey, keep on freaking out.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother

No need yet to freak out, just get informed. Information gathering is not fear mongering and it is unfortunate that so many see it so.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
If the nuclear material reaches the ocean , whole world will suffer ,

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
(deep sigh)

One more item to share....and oh how I wish I could say this was fabricated. Oh if only...this wasn't their thinking. Even the damn Soviet Union wasn't THIS cold and calculating about the most efficient use of land and space, as I'm sure the thinking must be going over there among the politicians.

(This is dated Jan 2012)

The meltdown last March of three nuclear reactors at the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant in Japan also contaminated large areas of farmland and forests, albeit not as severely or extensively as at Chernobyl. But lacking land for resettlement and facing public outrage over the accident, the Japanese government has chosen a very different path, embarking on a decontamination effort of unprecedented scale.

Beginning this month, at least 1,000 square kilometers of land — much of it forest and farms — will be cleaned up as workers power-spray buildings, scrape soil off fields, and remove fallen leaves and undergrowth from woods near houses. The goal is to make all of Fukushima livable again. But as scientists, engineers, and ordinary residents begin this massive task, they face the possibility that their efforts will create new environmental problems in direct proportion to their success in remediating the radioactive contamination.

While this is how they have their people suit up to collect samples out in the countryside.....clear back away from the Fuku facility itself. Yeah... nothing to see there, I'm convinced.

“Safe? What is safe?” Sumiko Toyoguchi, an elderly evacuee who used to live six kilometers from the nuclear plant and now lives in temporary housing in Fukushima City, asked last month. She said she doesn’t want to return to her former home even after decontamination takes place, in part because she worries the work won’t be done adequately.
Source

It's a long article with a wide range of information as an overview of the whole situation. It also gives a fairly specific set of numbers for estimated exposure levels as safe and not. As it says, that's all so uncertain but getting any numbers can be surprisingly hard as anyone who has gone looking would surely agree, It's worth reading all of it.

I have to say though, I'm with the old woman. Age brings great wisdom in this case!

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
It's a big deal and the under-reporting (maybe a radical understatement) is a bigger deal.

I think it's interesting that people think this radioactive s/hit just stays in Japan and/or that it's a Japanese challenge. It's even more interesting to talk to people that don't even know what the hell happened in Japan on March 11th 2011 (see line 1/one).

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Very nice indeed. When the ground gets low enough to allow the pacific ocean in...then we will have a show to see! Let's not forget that when those radioactive salt water vapors are carried across to us here in California, there's going to be a lot of teeth gnashing and hand wringing as tptb explain why it is that we might be glowing a little. "...going to hell in a hand basket; but at least we're enjoying the ride..." Grateful Dead.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Floydshayvious

People also do not seem to realize how many earthquakes have continued to hit Japan, of all size. They could easily have another very large one.

link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by longlostbrother

No need yet to freak out, just get informed. Information gathering is not fear mongering and it is unfortunate that so many see it so.

If you read this thread there's a LOT of doom predicting... and again, I'm pretty certain this is a hoax...

The guy in question didn't exist at all online until these two videos appeared... and the source is frequently pushing hoaxes... so...

link   
its not surprising that the area is sinking. If you recall, japan looked like this when the reactor first blew

Oh and Btw Edgar Casey predicted Japan would eventually sink into the ocean.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Foxy1

Cayce also predicted that the New Madrid fault system would go off again and leave the U S split in two with an inland sea extending from the great lakes to the gulf. Now between this thread, and a few others, we are seeing the POSSIBLE beginnings of those predictions coming true. Let's hope Cayce was full of it big time or we are in for one rough ride all around the world.
edit on 19-10-2012 by happykat39 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
One of the biggest environment stories in the world today, and not a single news media outlet is talking about it.

Nice find, OP.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by happykat39

Originally posted by bottleslingguy

Originally posted by Arken
This is a turning point, and maybe, soon, we can see the growing of the still hidden and still secret new kinds of Energies...

I agree but don't expect it to come from some backyard inventor- they tend to disappear before the news gets out. It has to come from "those who from heaven came to Earth". That's my hopes

There was supposed to be a well financed cold fusion reactor that was already proven before some wealthy investor financed a pilot plant. The last I heard was that the test run was a little below expectations but still successful enough to be commercially viable. That was months ago and I have heard zilch since.

www.youtube.com...

tell me why we shouldn't put as much effort into this as we did the space program? I love when people say " well the effects are negligible, so we should continue on our current energy paradigm", it's insane to not try although a tough row to hoe when the powers that be are against it

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by happykat39

Originally posted by bottleslingguy

Originally posted by KhufuKeplerTriangle
Is this the Wormwood star or something like it?

www.sitchin.com...

"At the end of the third millennium B.C. the great Sumerian civilization came to an abrupt end. Its sudden demise was bewailed in numerous lamentation texts that have been discovered by archeologists. The texts ascribed the calamity to an Evil Wind that came blowing from the west (from the direction of the Mediterranean Sea) -- a deathly cloud that caused excruciating death to all living beings, people and animals alike, that withered plants and poisoned the waters."

Zecharia Sitchin had a lot of theories about ancient civilizations. Some people buy into them whole heartedly and others put him on a level with the infamous disinformation source, Sorcha Faal. As to the Sumerian downfall, there is at least one other possibility. That is a pandemic that was seen as being wind borne. There are a couple of possibilities for the disease, one being an early appearance of the black death and another is smallpox.

Where do I stand on it? I have a wait and see attitude since there are many unexplained phenomena on earth like the Nazca lines and the Baghdad battery as well as the Antikythera device and a great deal more.
edit on 19-10-2012 by happykat39 because: typo

"a deathly cloud that caused excruciating death to all living beings, people and animals alike, that withered plants and poisoned the waters."

that doesn't sound like a biological pathogen, sounds more like a toxin

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by openminded2011
I don't understand why there isn't a global response to this crisis.
they probably know there's nothing that can be done. the reality of it is beyond comprehension and we are witnessing the deer caught in the headlights syndorme

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Foxy1

If Japan sinks into the ocean a nuclear incident will be the smaller problem to other places on earth.

link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

I am downloading the video you posted for later viewing. I believe that if we ever learn to access zero point energy, or as it is otherwise known vacuum energy, we will have more energy available than we could ever use.

However, be wary of some of the claims of a Tesla technology based device that pulls free energy out of thin air. Most of them are nothing more than detectors of magnetic energy all around us from power lines to ultra high frequency transmitters. Shut off all those sources and there would be nothing for them to work with.
edit on 19-10-2012 by happykat39 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Arken

seeing this is a Conspiracy site...

if this actually happens the Iluminati predictions in flims may come true ... well this one ...

example ..

Movie : Bladerunner ( 1982 )

Asian Influance .... in the flim .. Not From China .... From Japan

Japanese Refugees from a Nuclear Fallout ,, not able to go Off World

as Have Read some some sites .. for the Explanation

well isnt the waters showing mutant fish and other sea Life defromitys ? like eyeless old colors in Lobsters and Fish that has been found between the disaster of fukushima and the gulf of mexico

(scienceray)
Mutant Fish Near Fukushima. Monsters Born of Atomic Radiation

Read more: scienceray.com...

scienceray.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Web Bots have stated that the Fukushima disaster will enter a much more severe stage. As usual Web Bot's timing is very poor but they often get the story right. They refer to waves of deaths from severe radiation and a total of 1.3 billion deaths, in the Northern Hemisphere. Remember that Fukushima was an Israeli false flag, initiated by a 9 megaton nuke, detonated on the ocean floor, in an appropriate location to do maximum damage.
There is a way to protect yourself from radiation damage to DNA and organs and that is explained in the links below. It will also reverse any damage that is done. Protect yourself and your family with this simple method. My wife and I use this technique and the only side effect we can perceive is increased energy and stamina. This is good for everyone but especially children who are so vulnerable to radiation.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join