It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fukushima Unit 4 sinking, structure on verge of complete collapse

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Fukushima Unit 4 sinking, structure on verge of complete collapse

www.naturalnews.com

During a recent interview, Mitsuhei Murata, the former Japanese Ambassador to both Switzerland and Senegal, explained that the ground beneath the plant's Unit 4 is gradually sinking, and that the entire structure is very likely on the verge of complete collapse.

Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
14,225 fuel rods. Is this is the number of the atomic apocalypse? If Unit 4 collapse, not only Japan ruins, but the entire world will also face serious damages.

According to the Secretary of former Japanese Prime Minister Naoto Kan, the ground beneath Unit 4 has already sunk by about 31.5 inches since the disaster, and this sinking has taken place unevenly. If the ground continues to sink, which it is expected to, or if another earthquake of even as low as a magnitude six occurs in the region, the entire structure could collapse, which would fully drain the cooling pool and cause a catastrophic meltdown.

And the mainstream media has long since abandoned the issue.
"Be quiet: The future is peaceful and..... radioactive"!

The bad just got much worse!

Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

www.naturalnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 18-10-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Well that's just dandy.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Makes me wonder if there is any scenario where the worst doesn't happen in this case.
Is there any way to stop this from getting worse?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Is this the Wormwood star or something like it?

Not happy about Fukushima. Could this destroy the whole ocean, by chance, or is that silly?
I don't know much about radiation because... well...our gov't hides it? LMAO

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

Is there any way to stop this from getting worse?

No.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Man, if it wasn't for bad luck, Japan wouldn't have any luck.

My money is on a meteor strike next. I think that would be par for the course at this point. Good find Arken, thanks for bringing this back to our attention.

+30 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I'm just wondering.

Did anybody at the time, during the construction of these things think outloud?

" Hey bob?"

"Yeah Jim?"

" You think building Nuclear Reactors on the side of the ocean, close to the most active tectonic hotspots on the planet is a good idea?"

" Um..Some science guys said it was a good idea, and that they planned for all disasters.."

Really?

It just seems like the whole thing was meant to fail from the beginning. You'd have to be an idiot to think that the location for those was a good idea.

~Tenth

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
People take milk thistle, a mild hepatoxic chemical, to stimulate the bodies natural defense mechanisms and repair from previous damages.

If you fast, your body responds to the stresses by changing you at the epigenetic level with positive markers towards the prevention of alzheimers, diabetes, and cardiovascular disease.

In order to build muscle, we must first break it down with micro-trauma to the tissues.

In areas around Chernobyl, there is incredible growth with plant and animal species thriving.

“If you visit the area, you’d never think anything bad had happened there,” said Martin Hajduch, one of the study’s authors and a plant geneticist at the Slovak Academy of Sciences in Slovakia. “Somehow plants were able to adapt to the radioactivity; we wanted to understand what kind of molecule changes were going on.”

Another

“The countryside is beautiful,” Baker says. “The animals and plants are in greater numbers now than if the reactor had not gone down. The ecosystem is as it was before humans started living out there – except for the radiation. It seems as though normal human activities associated with agrarian society are more destructive than the world’s worst nuclear meltdown.”
Linky

Let nature do it's thing. Don't buy into the fear mongering.
edit on 18-10-2012 by moniesisfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
The video in the link you provided is dated with an upload date of August 3, 2012. I have searched and can't seem to find any more recent information. Does anyone have an update on this....something a little more recent? Thanks.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Thanks Arkin for this important update. Sadly MSM is more concerned about the Kardashian's than what might affect Janpan which is densely populated, along with potential long term damage to the Pacific.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gridrebel
The video in the link you provided is dated with an upload date of August 3, 2012. I have searched and can't seem to find any more recent information. Does anyone have an update on this....something a little more recent? Thanks.

October 11/12

Tepco investigated the inside of SFP3, “Location of refueling machine, state of the fuel are still not known”

fredw-catharsisours.blogspot.it...

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by lunarcartographer
Thanks Arkin for this important update. Sadly MSM is more concerned about the Kardashian's than what might affect Janpan which is densely populated, along with potential long term damage to the Pacific.

Thanks to you lunarcartographer

This event and this news are avoided by the MSM because they could trigger fear and chaos world-wide.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Also, I've read some other members posts about this on other threads. I couldn't tell though exactly "what" was sinking....the building or the ground. Now I see from your link, it is the actual ground. So no amount of re-cementing or bracing the building will do much good. Thank you for bringing this to light again. It is critical in the scheme of things. It kind of makes my piddly a$$ worries about other things seem rather insignificant. I think many people deep down have been hoping against hope this would somehow be “fixed”, while at the same time, we know it can’t. Doing some more reassessing.

And yes, many escape the rigors of reality with shallow issues and false realities and fantasies.
edit on 18-10-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

There were a lot of scientists who did not think nuclear energy was a good idea. Their concerns were what made the safety rules and what was thought as, at the time, unnecessary precautions. Many of the necessary safeguards, including location, that caused Japans problems would not be problems if people would have listened to these scientists. Allowable risk or necessary risk skirted the safeguards because of cost effectiveness. A nuclear plant can be designed and put into service safely if risk is minimized. This is not the case of most of the nuclear facilities around the world. People didn't used to cut corners before, things were designed to last a really long time. The whole enriching Uranium process is a bad idea. We are destroying a lot of land to acquire this element. Once the nuclear plants were built, we increased our energy consumption. We used the extra electricity to make more and more electrical crap that is destroying the ecosystem. I guess mankind needs to learn a lesson. Mother Nature will teach us that lesson. The reason we were given advanced knowledge was to take care of the world. Our intelligence will be removed shortly. This will be done by our own stupidity, the makings of which are already in place.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by moniesisfun

Well. My guess is that there will be a different outcome when you have a disaster with only 14225 fuel rods...
That's a whole other ball game in comparison with Tsernobyl..

Lets hope nature adapts so quickly especially Japanese nature.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by KhufuKeplerTriangle
Is this the Wormwood star or something like it?

Not happy about Fukushima. Could this destroy the whole ocean, by chance, or is that silly?
I don't know much about radiation because... well...our gov't hides it? LMAO

this could become an extinction level event rather quickly if all goes bad and it looks like it may do just that. the ground has sunk 31.5 inches since it happened and it looks like there will be no way to stop that from happening further. the geology below this site is mostly soft sedimentary rock and should never have been used as a site for this reason. if number 4 goes into another meltdown due to the structure being compromised, it will make it impossible to get to unit 1,2,3,5 and 6 also and those as well will go into meltdown due to lack of cooling and maintenance.

the area around the site would become so hot that no equipment known to mankind could get near it for hundreds to thousands of years, let alone humans.

it's been ongoing as we all know and the msm wont publish anything that could harm the flow of money worldwide through nuclear electrical generation. we currently have 20 or so nuclear plants identical to reactor 4 in America now and some are in precarious ares just like Diachi is. hence the reason for msm blackout on information.

if there was ever a time where i thought aliens or spirits or gods or whatever could come and help us, this would be the situation where they are direly needed and probably our only foreseeable way out...

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

It's an inaccurate comparison. The reactor and fuel rods are entirely different between the two, as is the proportions of each isotope. It's impossible to have an exact assessment of either sites net radioactive material at the time of the events. You simply can't compare the two.

I challenged muzzleflash to try, and he frustratingly admitted it can't be done. Different reports come up with different figures for each variable.
edit on 18-10-2012 by moniesisfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
It could very well be that this radiation is meant to "temper" the human race for the rigors and radiation of space travel.

I think it's unnecessary -- soon we will learn techniques of travel that make plutonium and uranium engines obsolete

Then again, some people thought Fukushima covered up Project Thor...

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Link to the reactor news:

enenews.com...

and other concerns around the world as well.

Worth the daily read!!!!

Namaste...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join