It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Is Too Obvious

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

More riddles.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by KhufuKeplerTriangle
Jesus said, "MY PEOPLE PERISH FROM LACK OF KNOWLEDGE"

But those who have the knowledge withhold it.

Can't be blessed.

God helps those who help themselves..
It's all there for the one with eyes to see and ears to hear.
the kingdom of heaven is within..

He also said Love thy neighbor as thyself and yet you have hate in you for those who would try to hide knowledge?

All the Clues are there.
edit on 10/18/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I guess I'm too stupid to figure it out, therefore unworthy of the knowledge. Is that a fair assessment?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrplHrt

I guess I'm too stupid to figure it out, therefore unworthy of the knowledge. Is that a fair assessment?

I never said that, but you are not showing much patience as you said you would.
Maybe if you looked back over what I have said and think about what my goals would be If I wanted to defeat the dark side "above" the level it is controlling me at, then it would become clear?

It's not knowledge that will help you. It's Wisdom. No one can show you that.

It's all within YOU.

Look at the symbol for Columbia pictures..

"The Light is Within You" Look at the light that is inside the "U"

They ARE NOT hiding all the knowledge from you. It's there, but you have to look for it. It's the Journey that brings with it the Wisdom. If everything was just shown to you there would be no Free Will. You'd be born knowing,

edit on 10/18/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I'll be back later. I guess we we off the mark.

Some think it's a spiritual thing. That's fine.

Some think its something out of freemasonry. That's fine.

The point is why didn't they teach us that in school?

And why do some movies show that so obviously?

BRB.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

I think it's a bit of both. Most things have one common source.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

In others defense, you do have a masonic way of looking at wisdom.

All the knowledge anyone seeks is out there. You do have to look for it. Nobody is going to bring a big bag of information and start handing your bits and pieces of it waiting for you to be interested in some.

This generation is certainly a lazy one. All the power of Google and nobody to click the damn mouse for me.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Do you not realize that the dark side feeds off the frustration of those who are ignorant? There is more to this than what "meets the eye", more to it than what we see.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien

The point is why didn't they teach us that in school?

And why do some movies show that so obviously?

BRB.

Movies show it so obviously because they can get away with encoding messages in movies that on the surface are for entertainment, but obviously when an artist creates something he cannot help but put himself and his beliefs into the work whether on purpose or by accident.

As far as schools go I wish my girlfriend was here to explain that. She's an elementary education teacher. I saw some of her first homework and it was about the restructuring of the school systems in America so that we would become dumb worker bees who would be content to fit into slots of the economy. thus we would make up one big industrial machine called America.

This was good for Corporations and economic growth, but it was bad for our consciousness in the long run. They have been dumbing us down ever since. The culprits were some of the regulars like the Rockofeller and Carnegie maybe?? I cannot remember the actual names...

About 100 years ago, higher education restructured to meet the needs of the industrial age. It has changed little since, even as the internet has transformed life. Another revolution is needed, says Cathy Davidson, to modernise universities and prepare graduates for a 21st-century working environment

www.timeshighereducation.co.uk...

It was basically when I think America was hijacked..

Any kind of truth that would give you more understanding of the world around you to make better choices on how you wish to put your power into the world must be downplayed...

This is a separate issue from the movies and the original America, and original seal...

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

These cues are no accident. We are all manipulated by the unseen.
edit on 10/18/2012 by PrplHrt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Ok.

They teach kids in school correct?

About money? Correct?

What's that in the back? That eye and the pyramid? Oh shush that's just a symbol?

Ok?

Be honest. Do you remember any teacher teaching about that symbol on the back of the dollar bill?

Hey hey hey

It's our government!

Ok!

From your memory, explain it from school.

It could be the Illuminati?

Or not?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Do you not realize that the dark side feeds off the frustration of those who are ignorant? There is more to this than what "meets the eye", more to it than what we see.

Ha ha......well, then, they ought to be full just because of me. On these sorts of topics, I am quite ignorant, and am reading the thread to hopefully learn SOMETHING.

I love Peter Sellers and have been looking at You tube clips of this movie, which seems brilliant, outside of what the OP showed us in the original post. It appears to be a movie with a lot of political satire outside of the scene in question.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

And you wish to tell me I shouldn't play games and it's all so serious? You give them power by calling them Evil and by reacting to what they do.
earlier you said knowledge is power. This is only true is you use is wisely.

Instead of reacting to what the "secret powers" are doing, you must decide where YOU are going. What are YOU going to do? Then do that. They will still play their games, but if you beat your game first they have to react to you rather than make you react to them.

I am not frustrated. Can you not see this by my word usage?

It makes sense now to me why you said "I am glad most are ignorant." As people wake up they are in a dangerous place. It is up to people like me and you to help them understand their True nature without making them fearful of the dark side..

As muse would say.

"I wish I could flip a switch and open your third eye, cause then you'd know we should never be afraid to die."

link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

I hear you loud and clear. I think there is so much material we have to learn in school that there is no real time for the esoteric.

But they should make room for it. After all, isn't school about becoming a well-rounded adult? Esotericism should be part of that.

link   

Hey, just so you know, you were wondering about one of the sons of Rand making a movie? I think you're thinking about "Thrive" which was made by an heir of the Gamble family ala Proctor & Gamble... Foster is his name, I believe.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by PatriotGames2

Hey, just so you know, you were wondering about one of the sons of Rand making a movie? I think you're thinking about "Thrive" which was made by an heir of the Gamble family ala Proctor & Gamble... Foster is his name, I believe.

haha you are correct, that was the one. Oops... Guess that's not related to the RAND thing directly.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I'm not afraid to die. I've faced down death four times.

I call evil evil for a reason. It has to have a name and it is a powerful presence in our world. Many are blind to it. When I first saw it I was determined never to lose sight of it because it almost had me. I'm never going there again. I see it now and I keep my eyes on it.

I protect, which is all I can do.

Good won't win. It's the balance thing, but bad is very dark.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

haha you are correct, that was the one. Oops... Guess that's not related to the RAND thing directly.

See how much I don't know? I assume when I see "Rand," in the opening pic of the thread, that it stands for HER!

en.wikipedia.org...

Ayn Rand Ayn Rand in 1957 Born Alisa Zinov'yevna Rosenbaum February 2, 1905 Saint Petersburg, Russian Empire Died March 6, 1982 (aged 77) New York City, United States Resting place Kensico Cemetery Occupation Writer, philosopher Language English Ethnicity Russian Jew Citizenship United States Alma mater Petrograd State University Period 1934–1982 Subjects Philosophy Notable work(s) The Fountainhead Atlas Shrugged Notable award(s) Prometheus Award – Hall of Fame 1983 Atlas Shrugged 1987 Anthem Spouse(s) Frank O'Connor (m. 1929-1979, his death) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Influences[show] -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Influenced[show] -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature Ayn Rand ( /ˈaɪn ˈrænd/;[1] born Alisa Zinov'yevna Rosenbaum; February 2 [O.S. January 20] 1905 – March 6, 1982) was a Russian-American novelist, philosopher,[2] playwright, and screenwriter. She is known for her two best-selling novels, The Fountainhead and Atlas Shrugged, and for developing a philosophical system she called Objectivism.

I guess "Rand," could stand for a few things.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

Ayn Rand May be related to the same people behind RAND corp.

She was the one who made the Atlas Shrugged books. Have you read them? Full of hidden philosophies. Seems to predict the coming darkness.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

Was she a rich woman? Influential? nope

Think again.

But still.... why be so obvious?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join