Personal encounter with a UFO.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by theblasterkid

I've relaxed my view of the abduction phenomena now as it was taking control of my life. I was diagnosed recently with severe OCD too. So I have to stay away from pictures of aliens and things like that.

Though my darkness fear is still as avid as ever. I still get nervous when I look up and I still feel like my life's not my own, I am moving on, hopefully.

I have to believe that even if this did happen to me, I have to move forward and pray the Jesus can protect me and my friends, enemies and family from having the same experiences. It's a shame no one will believe us, it really is, but that's the world eh. I hope to God I never see another one of those craft though.

To the guy who asked why I can't be excited about their physics, I was, tremendously. But this thing it emanated a #ing evil field or something, it was terrible. You'd of had to of been there. It was hell on Earth.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
In the old days it was perfectly normal to be abducted by superior "beings".
Some Gods like Poseidon were known to have a nasty temper.
Encounters with beings bearing three pronged Forks usually called for caution.

Personal interpretation within a shared UFO mythology on ATS are misunderstood by outsiders for the same reasons that the ancient Greek mythological encounters were misunderstood.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Sorry! I missed this thread when you posted it originally.
I have seen 3 over my life (years apart), 1 was saucer shaped, the other 2 were moving so fast I can't describe any shape with certainty- when I saw them, I never felt fear. After looking at the russian video- I felt a wave of heavy oppression and terror- I don't know why but that thing gives me the creeps! If you were experiencing that in person, I really feel for you man. I'm wondering if they are projecting that emotion somehow- so people will be afraid rather than curious?
Really great descriptions, thanks for sharing your story. I'm glad you are doing better now.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Starcrossd

It was a scary experience but your emotions kind of.... Switch off when it happens. Your mouth just kind of opens and you forget about feelings, it's only later they come back.

Whatever these things are, I too think they're oppressive.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join