It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal encounter with a UFO.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilky

I can entirely relate. I did feel my life was over at one point. When it stopped dead my heart stopped with it. It gave off a menacing aura too.

Maybe the saucers give off a good vibe?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by tzdub
reply to post by Joneselius

Not to scare you further but have you ever considered the idea that what we know of as "aliens" are actually demons... or maybe angels. but i think demons (extrademensional beings) are more likely than extraterestial beings

I have stated before this but demons are earth bound and cannot manifest physically except for with the aid of a living human being. From my experience there are no such thing as evil aliens, this is a figment of hollywood and paranoid pulp fiction from the 50s. Space travel is policed by advanced beings who do not allow the dark ones to get too far from their own homes - and I was told that evil and war-faring races do not ever evolve or progress that far without destroying themselves.

To the OP great story and I'm sorry it has left such a bad mark on your life - it does sound like you may have some missing time and regardless of how minute the time may have been, this may be what is keeping you from finding peace.
edit on 18-10-2012 by kronos11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by kronos11

They can manifest into animals also, as Jesus proved.

They can also inhabit bio-mechanical shells. As in greys. But that's besides the issue. All I know is this UFO was huuuuge, it definitely contributes a monumental national security threat and had technology that's way beyond ours. And I saw it up close. I don't know what that means, or what significance it has, but it happened.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Has it ever crossed you mind...that the other-worlder starship sightings, and those that inhabit them, could be the purveyor's of Christianity --- such as the star of Bethlehem, along with the son or messenger of God, being implanted in the Virgin Mary? If so...would you still be fearful of the other-worlders who occasionally visit our planet?

edit on 18-10-2012 by Erno86 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I too have had seen a ufo, actually a disc, up close and it is something to behold, however, what you describe is pretty fantastic, and creepy. My gut is telling me it meant you no harm and although it may be hard to comprehend, it likely had every right to be here doing what it was doing. "They" do not think we are governing ourselves well so they have been given license to come down and "check up", study and even at times "tamper" with Earth's humans.
edit on 18-10-2012 by kronos11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joneselius
I am a 25 year old male with a low paid job and no substantial status in the world, this makes me suspect I understand.

I have no reason to doubt that you believe you saw what you did, and you described it as accurately as you could. For what it's worth.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilky

I'm fascinated to hear about your fireball sighting --- since I've also been witness to a fiery red-orange balled Foofighter [approx. 700-1,000 feet in diameter] sighting; about 1 mile away.

Can you give me rough estimate, of the distance and approx. size of the fireball?

Thanks,

Erno86

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Damn that story sounds pretty intense man, that's actually the first instance in which I heard of an object achieving such odd transformations and movements. Great post man!
Ps. As a fellow sufferer of insomnia as well as anxiety, I dig how hard it is sometimes. Cheers Buddy

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erno86
reply to post by Bilky

I'm fascinated to hear about your fireball sighting --- since I've also been witness to a fiery red-orange balled Foofighter [approx. 700-1,000 feet in diameter] sighting; about 1 mile away.

Can you give me rough estimate, of the distance and approx. size of the fireball?

Thanks,

Erno86

Yeah it would have been about 200 mtrs ahead and about 50mtrs above the road, it was about the size of a double decker bus. also as it cruised across the road it went over forest to the left of us [my freind was near cataleptic] it dropped the occasional piece of flame. The next week when we came back to the area that whole section that was to the left of us had been pretty much burned out.IE about 20 squr klmtrs of bush.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Only joking! I am i liverpool supporter

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by kronos11

Maybe the object did have a reason to be here, but maybe I wasn't supposed to see it! Unless it did all those fantastic manoeuvres to impress me as it clearly didn't have a flight plan; but I'm reminded always - "Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved." (2nd Thessalonians 2:9,10).

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Could it be possible that your long bout with insomnia began producing full scale hallucinations? Sort of like dreaming while seemingly awake? I know is that when I don't sleep for a long time, I start seeing "things" lol, and I laugh because it's quite amusing to me.

Although, a stranger side of me also believes that when trapped in this sleep yet conscious state, that perhaps (just perhaps) we are able to maybe see more of what is truly around us and not just what we are programmed from birth to be real and not real.

Perhaps this body, this mechanism that holds consciousness/soul is a vessel with strict rules when awake, but asleep the soul is really somewhere else at a higher (or lower) awareness. If that is so, well what happens when the soul is shifts awareness, but vessel is still awake? All speculation and imagination but one has to wonder

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceCowboy78

That's why I went back in for water. I knew that was a possibility, I pinched myself too. I wasn't dreaming. Plus my insomnia was only weak at that point. It was after this event my insomnia turned into a life changing ailment. Now I have night terrors and anxiety attacks too. They're recent. I also wake up sometimes with scratches and strange marks, though they're probably from explainable sources. Sleep paralysis is also a big problem for me.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Nice story . You are lucky to see such extraordinary thing

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Wow! i have never heard of a sighting like that, i to have witnessed a ufo and i know what you mean when you say you was shocked i to was routed to the ground in amazment and shock,
However i wouldn't worry to much about it i doubt if aliens exist and where plotting something against us i think they would just do it. and not wait around. But personally i dont see the point in flying millions of miles to wipe us out

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by deadbeat

I don't see the point in flying milions of miles to shine a light into a park and show off to a (then) teen man!

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
That's the one thing that has always puzzled me. Despite my wanting to believe in all things et or ed, I continually wonder with the sheer number of alleged sightings just what the point is? If these "aliens" are trying to stay hidden and do despicable things lol then they aren't doing too good a job of it, and yet they continue to keep buzzing the skies for no apparent reason. We certainly seem to be a popular tourist spot for some reason!

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

This is weird enough to be believable. I would hope you would file a report with a local organization that can do a site investigation. We can't do one on site (we are in Eastern US), but would be happy to take your report:

www.aerial-phenomenon.org

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

My experience with most witnesses so far is that they are NOT crazy, although they fear that people will think that they are. This is why we have to offer complete confidentiality.

Of course, not crazy doesn't mean that memories can't be confused or distorted. This happens to everyone.

When did this happen? Would be really useful if you would post a sketch or two.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

No, but it shouldn't make sense, if you think about it.

If what the witness describes is accurate, then I speculate that it is only the smallest residual aspect of what was actually going on, and not really for his benefit at all.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join