It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO seen hovering in night sky spooks Aberdeenshire family

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by angryhulk

Where exactly is this village ? Can't find it listed anywhere?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Hi. The village name is Inverallochy / Cairnbulg. The name Belger is a knickname.

It is located about 3 miles down the coast from Fraserburgh.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by scobro

Hi. The village name is Inverallochy / Cairnbulg. The name Belger is a knickname.

Ta very much haven't been up there for a while so if they were looking out to sea that could be oil/gas platforms they have filmed thought that could be possible that's why I asked.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Originally posted by scobro

Ta very much haven't been up there for a while so if they were looking out to sea that could be oil/gas platforms they have filmed thought that could be possible that's why I asked.

i think they'd have probably noticed the oil platforms before

and the witness is clearly pointing to the sky when indicating where the object was seen

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

The platforms are not visible from the St. Fergus shoreline... Not in any way shape or form... what you may be referring to is the St. Fergus gas terminal which is located on shore, and quite close respectively, but still too far to be seen from Bulger...
edit on 22/10/12 by angryhulk because: Grammar

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron

Originally posted by Jwatt

First answer the reason the video is short because there was 3 videos taken, one on Morags phone, one on Scotts camera and the other on Morags camera

Also to the person who said where is the rest of the footage, the object was there for 4+ hours they cant film it for that long

The object is there for 4+ hours, yet you can only film 1 minute 6 seconds of video?

Plus you see it, film it as a UFO, go to bed, then wake up later, it's STILL there and you don't film any more? Or call to report it?

Zero points of reference to even indicate the lights are airborne....i'm leabing more toward car/vehicles.

where they live its literally flat countryside, on one of the news websites there if a picture of Morag pointing to the sky where she say the object, also i was not there, and 4+ hours, in all honesty who would sit there the whole night filming it, and they live in the country side, if they did call someone who would they call ? what would the police do about a potential alien threat ? it would take them atleast an hour to get there anyway, and ill tell you the police where i and Morag live aint the speediest

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join