It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BHObama PERSONALLY Arranged Benghazi Trip That Resulted In Murder Of US AMB Chris Stevens and others

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitruvian

Thanks for putting my name in red, Vitruvian; now I know I got your attention. And yes, my posts were terribly worded: I missed the indefinite article "a" in one and the verb "are" in another. However, I think I was still able to get my points across none the less.

And just to educated you, I'm not the "self appointed [sic]" protector/defender of Obama. I just call B.S. on the stuff you right-wing, Obama-hating, good people keep on spewing. I have plenty of problems with Obama and criticize him plenty. None the less I know he makes for a tad bit better president than would Romney the pathological liar, flipflopper and all-around ignoramus. Hence I try to bring some sanity to some of the more inane (no, not a typo) threads here at ATS -- yours being exhibit A in this regard. Heck, even several conservative, Obama detractors, who are ATS members, are highly dubious of this story, so you have to admit this story is quite...uh...hard to swallow.

So your Tayyar link doesn't work, and that is sourced as well by the Inquisitr article you cited, regarding the sordid acts purported to be committed against Amb. Stevens. I found the Tayyar site on google; however, it is in Arabic and one can only translate one page at a time, and so I wasn't able to find the article you evidently are referring to, so I am still not impressed with your evidence. But let me ask you this: since you are citing a Tayyar article, and this site does, indeed, look legitimate, will you also accept as fact any articles the news organization has about Israel and Palestine? I ask, because you seem to be an Islamophobe and -- I assume -- a proponent of Israel. So I am wondering is you will only cite this news source when it comes to lurid stories involving the Obama administration, oro if you accept everything from it as fact.

Your claim, though, that this story is all over the internet and that I sould find it myself is a very lame one. You claim a sensational story, then you need to back it up with credible sources. And as for the Washington Times, it is owned by the Moonies, and if you think any discerning persons are going to accept as fact anything claimed in a Moonenite-owned periodical, then you clearly have credulity issues.

As for Muslims having a history of torturing, mutilating and raping their prisoners, sure, no doubt there's some of that. The same can be said of the US military, amongst other Christian-centric groups and organizations. But as for Amb. Stevens, from all accounts I have seen, he died of smoke inhalation and was never in the hands of the attackers, so how did the torture and rape/sodomy transpire? Was it immaculate Islamic sodomy?

Furthermore, the Inquisitr article you cite claims the Jewish couple killed in the Mumbai terrorist attacks were also raped and tortured. Again, never heard that, and if that were the case, I would think that a BIG DEAL would have been made out of it by the pro-Israel MSM of the US -- not to mention Israel, itself, which loves to play the victim card with Jews killed around the world. Thus I am dubious of the other sensational claims this article makes. In addition, the quotes supposedly from the Tayyar story, which this article cites, are in fairly mangled English; thus, I am not confident that the author of this article really knows what may have been in some Arabic article on the subject.

I did some googling on this Mumbai case, and yes there are some sites claiming this is what happened, all they can do is say that unnamed police sources told them this. Sorry, not buying such dubious claims. One of these "news" articles also said: "Police sources confirm that even as the terrorists were involved in a fierce combat with NSG commandos, they were (sexually) humiliating their hostages before ending their horrifying ordeal." Riiiiiiiiight. While fending off commandos, the terrorists were also torturing/raping/humiliating their hostages. I don't buy it.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrInquisitive

"I ask, because you seem to be an Islamophobe and -- I assume -- a proponent of Israel."

I think you're referencing me in this way is rather amusing - (islamophobia) = inordinate fear prejudice against Muslims; as in "Muslim intellectuals are afraid of growing Islamophobia in the West". But the definition is somewhat off the mark actually as relates to my position in the matter - you see, I am NOT afraid of them (or anybody else for that matter) I simply despise them with an unalterable passion. So please don't conflate fear with despicability -->"Deserving of contempt or scorn; vile in every imaginable way."

In case you haven't heard there is a new very wicked and very deadly political phenomenon spreading throughout America - its called "Obamaphobia" and millions are running for their very political lives lest they fall victim to it. People are so terrified of BHO that they will vote for Romney in droves - by a landslide margin - at least 10% - maybe 20%

But I am not an Omamaphobe either - I simply despise him and everything he stands for.

Even the black community is running like mad AWAY from BHO:
Prominent Members of Chicago Black Community Confirm: those closest to Obama know there is no second term coming

And Ohhh I almost forgot - you stated "I assume --[you're] a proponent of Israel."]

I am a proponent of "Isreal" in the Catholic theological sense of the term only - For clarity on the issue please Google -Israel in the "Catholic Encyclopedia" !
edit on 19-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: correct

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitruvian
This is the only account that makes any sense of all the lies spewed forth by the BHO administration -- This story unravels the web of conspiratorial deceit that surrounds the entire Obama staff who continually spread the propaganda lies regarding the video. It explains the whys and wherefors regarding Chris Stevens fears and why he felt such a sense of urgency for his own safety - why he was so frightened and calling for help, and it explains why help was denied, and it shows why the Al-Qaida terrorists knew exactly where Chris Stevens was and how to hunt him down for the kill.

LOL at this.

Sinclair News was formed expressly to attack Obama. It says so on their website.

Basically, this thread is just party political propaganda, which you guys are spreading.

I'd bet money that this is in some way a hoax.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
if the OP is so enraged by the president lord help us what he thinks about the people that you know actually plotted and carried out the murder... oh right you forgot about them already cause BHO is the devil

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Great source... really people?

2nd line.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MrInquisitive

I would believe Larry Sinclair over Barack any day.
But never mind Larry Sinclair. Is there some reason you won;t take the word of the Washington Times? The original source was the Libyan Free Press. I didn't see Larry Sinclair's name on the report.

According to the Lebanese news organization Tayyar.org, citing AFP news sources, U.S. ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens, who was killed by gunmen that stormed the U.S. consulate in Benghazi on Tuesday, was reportedly raped before being murdered. A google translation of the report says :

www.washingtontimes.com...

Oh yah, and when did I ever say anything about Greys and Reptilians? Nope, I didn't.
edit on 19-10-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Larry Sinclair. You kidding OP?. No more comments as this is as believable as the tooth fairy.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by HostileApostle
reply to post by badgerprints

That being said, the Bengazi attack killed an ambassador and three other Americans.
The administration tried to hide it

How exactly did they try to "hide" it?

He had a press conference about the attacks the very next day, he didn't try to hide anything at all.

They told everyone it was a demonstration that got out of control. They said there was no request for more security. They blamed it on a stinking video. Then they waited a month before sending investigators. The administration actually apologized after their own ambassador and three others were murdered.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   

"I ask, because you seem to be an Islamophobe and -- I assume -- a proponent of Israel."

I think you're referencing me in this way is rather amusing - (islamophobia) = inordinate fear prejudice against Muslims; as in "Muslim intellectuals are afraid of growing Islamophobia in the West". But the definition is somewhat off the mark actually as relates to my position in the matter - you see, I am NOT afraid of them (or anybody else for that matter) I simply despise them with an unalterable passion. So please don't conflate fear with despicability -->"Deserving of contempt or scorn; vile in every imaginable way."

In case you haven't heard there is a new very wicked and very deadly political phenomenon spreading throughout America - its called "Obamaphobia" and millions are running for their very political lives lest they fall victim to it. People are so terrified of BHO that they will vote for Romney in droves - by a landslide margin - at least 10% - maybe 20%

But I am not an Omamaphobe either - I simply despise him and everything he stands for.

Even the black community is running like mad AWAY from BHO:
Prominent Members of Chicago Black Community Confirm: those closest to Obama know there is no second term coming

And Ohhh I almost forgot - you stated "I assume --[you're] a proponent of Israel."]

I am a proponent of "Isreal" in the Catholic theological sense of the term only - For clarity on the issue please Google -Israel in the "Catholic Encyclopedia" !
edit on 19-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: correct

Yeah, I know what the word "phobia" means. You apparently don't understand the connection between fear and hate. For that matter you don't understand the English language, in particular the meaning of "Islamophobe", to wit:

Islamophobia: The hatred or fear of Muslims, or of their politics or culture.

definition of Islamophobia

You say you despise them -- which is obvious. So you are an Islamophobe. That you don't understand this makes you illiterate to boot.

Yeah, Romney is going to win by 10% or 20%. Right. And the Chicago African-American community doesn't think Obama will win a second term? Righter still. Keep on making your ridiculous, false claims out of desperation at the outcome of the coming presidential election, sport. As to your link to a story about the African-American community and Obama, the writere claims that one of the interviewed "blacks" says the Democratic party has been bad for "black people" for the last 40-50 years. Right. Guess black folk are against the 1964 Civil Rights Act and that is why African Americans to this day vote overwhelmingly Democrat each election. Guess they should be voting for Romney, a Mormon, whose religion -- at least through the 1970's -- considered black people to be inferior.

And you admit you are an "Omamaphobe" [sic]. So you hate/despise/fear him. [But whatever happened to your claim that you are not an Islamophobe because you don't fear Muslims???] Thanks for acknowledging that you have an irrational fear and hatred of him, so you'll post any loony claims against him as if they are fact.

As for your direction to me to look up the meaning of "proponent of Israel" in the Catholic sense, I refuse to go to any website affiliated with an organization that systematically promotes and protects pedophiles, i.e. the Catholic Church. But given your hatred for Muslims, I will assume you're a supported of the ethnically cleansing Israelis and their apartheid and rogue state.
edit on 20-10-2012 by MrInquisitive because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by MrInquisitive

I would believe Larry Sinclair over Barack any day.
But never mind Larry Sinclair. Is there some reason you won;t take the word of the Washington Times? The original source was the Libyan Free Press. I didn't see Larry Sinclair's name on the report.

According to the Lebanese news organization Tayyar.org, citing AFP news sources, U.S. ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens, who was killed by gunmen that stormed the U.S. consulate in Benghazi on Tuesday, was reportedly raped before being murdered. A google translation of the report says :

www.washingtontimes.com...

Oh yah, and when did I ever say anything about Greys and Reptilians? Nope, I didn't.
edit on 19-10-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

Yes, I won't take the word of the Washington Times because it is run by a religious cult, The Moonies, i.e. the Unification Church, which has its own political agenda.

Ooh, you caught me in an egregious example of obfuscation and mendacity with my Greys and Reptilians remark. NOT Holy smokes. You obviously can't see facetiousness when it clobbers you over the head. I was the one who said that I will assume that the Obama campaign is being underwritten by these two alien races until I see proof positive otherwise. This was meant as lampooning the ludicrous notions espoused by the OP and his/her/its proponents in this thread.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Larry Sinclair AND Webster Tarpley (see below) are very credible sources when it come to exposing the crimes of the BHO administration - take that to the bank.

This is an addendum to an earlier post in another related thread regarding the fact that BHO, et al., very likely conspired with the CIA in the murder of the Ambassador and his compatriots. In other words BHO is an accessory (see definition below) - before and after - the fact to the murders of the staff at the Consulate in Benghazi.

Go Here for more on the BHO/CIA conspiracy

Webster Tarpley: CIA Has Fingerprints All Over Benghazi Assault

First 2 paragraphs

The prime suspect in the death of Ambassador Stevens and his three colleagues is Sufyan Bin Qumu, an obvious US double agent who spent several years in Guatnanmo and who doubtless swore eternal obedience to the CIA to get released. Reports have now emerged of a 12-person CIA security team stationed near the US consulate in Benghazi which failed to intervene to defend US diplomats.

Another force that was supposed to be available to defend the Benghazi consulate was a unit of the February 17 Martyrs Brigade, an armed militia which fought against the government of Col. Qaddafi. Last summer, there was a power struggle for control of the Libyan rebel forces between the faction of General Abdul Fath Younes and the faction of Khalifa Hifter. Khalifa Hifter defected from the Gaddafi regime and created his own militia with money from the CIA, according to his own 2001 book Manipulations africaines, published by Le Monde Diplomatique. Hifter came to the United States and lived for about 20 years in Vienna, Virginia, only 5 miles from CIA headquarters.

DEFINITION - Accessory (legal term), a person who assists a criminal to commit a criminal act; An accessory is a person who assists in the commission of a crime, but who does not actually participate in the commission of the crime as a joint principal. The distinction between an accessory and a principal is a question of fact and degree:

The principal is the one whose acts or omissions, accompanied by the relevant mens rea (Latin for "guilty mind"), are the most immediate cause of the actus reus (Latin for "guilty act").
If two or more people are directly responsible for the actus reus, they can be charged as joint principals (see common purpose). The test to distinguish a joint principal from an accessory is whether the defendant independently contributed to causing the actus reus rather than merely giving generalised and/or limited help and encouragement.
edit on 20-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: ADD

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Larry Sinclair AND Webster Tarpley (see below) are very credible sources when it come to exposing the crimes of the BHO administration - take that to the bank.

This is an addendum to an earlier post in another related thread regarding the fact that BHO, et al., very likely conspired with the CIA in the murder of the Ambassador and his compatriots. In other words BHO is an accessory (see definition below) - before and after - the fact to the murders of the staff at the Consulate in Benghazi.

Go Here for more on the BHO/CIA conspiracy

Webster Tarpley: CIA Has Fingerprints All Over Benghazi Assault

First 2 paragraphs

The prime suspect in the death of Ambassador Stevens and his three colleagues is Sufyan Bin Qumu, an obvious US double agent who spent several years in Guatnanmo and who doubtless swore eternal obedience to the CIA to get released. Reports have now emerged of a 12-person CIA security team stationed near the US consulate in Benghazi which failed to intervene to defend US diplomats.

Another force that was supposed to be available to defend the Benghazi consulate was a unit of the February 17 Martyrs Brigade, an armed militia which fought against the government of Col. Qaddafi. Last summer, there was a power struggle for control of the Libyan rebel forces between the faction of General Abdul Fath Younes and the faction of Khalifa Hifter. Khalifa Hifter defected from the Gaddafi regime and created his own militia with money from the CIA, according to his own 2001 book Manipulations africaines, published by Le Monde Diplomatique. Hifter came to the United States and lived for about 20 years in Vienna, Virginia, only 5 miles from CIA headquarters.

DEFINITION - Accessory (legal term), a person who assists a criminal to commit a criminal act; An accessory is a person who assists in the commission of a crime, but who does not actually participate in the commission of the crime as a joint principal. The distinction between an accessory and a principal is a question of fact and degree:

The principal is the one whose acts or omissions, accompanied by the relevant mens rea (Latin for "guilty mind"), are the most immediate cause of the actus reus (Latin for "guilty act").
If two or more people are directly responsible for the actus reus, they can be charged as joint principals (see common purpose). The test to distinguish a joint principal from an accessory is whether the defendant independently contributed to causing the actus reus rather than merely giving generalised and/or limited help and encouragement.
edit on 20-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: ADD

No they aren't. They're partisan political hacks.

Sinclair is the idiot who wrote that widely debunked debunked book and claimed Obama was gay, in an effort to turn black folks against him Not a reputable source for anything, except what the new smear from the right will be,

Tarpley is a conspiracy theorist and a nut. Neither of them puts out anything close to credible information.

If you want a crazy conspiracy about Obama or the governement, probably designed by the GOP to hurt Obama, they are up in the front of the line of people that will spread it for you.

Both promoted by WND as well.

Partisan scum.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Yeah, I know what the word "phobia" means. You apparently don't understand the connection between fear and hate. For that matter you don't understand the English language, in particular the meaning of "Islamophobe", to wit:

Islamophobia: The hatred or fear of Muslims, or of their politics or culture.

"And you admit you are an "Omamaphobe" [sic]" So you hate/despise/fear him.

WRONG AS RAIN Phobia and fear are mutually exclusive. See the HONEST DEFINITION (below) and you will see no mention of fear:

AGAIN - WRONG AS RAIN I admitted no such thing - As stated - NO FEAR HERE -
You are a word twister - a typical liberal stratagem - - But I do DESPISE your Marxist president and all that he and his Marxist cabal stands for.

DEFINITION

A phobia (from the Greek: φόβος, Phóbos, meaning "fear" or "morbid fear") is, when used in the context of clinical psychology, a type of anxiety disorder, usually defined as a persistent fear of an object or situation in which the sufferer commits to great lengths in avoiding, typically disproportional to the actual danger posed, often being recognized as irrational. In the event the phobia cannot be avoided entirely, the sufferer will endure the situation or object with marked distress and significant interference in social or occupational activities.[/ex]

edit on 20-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: text

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
lets assume this is true

what were they trying to gain ?

obama hasn't gained anything here. nothing. nada. zilch

what a witch hunt

sad

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
CORRECTION - I said HERE that "Phobia and fear are mutually exclusive" BUT I meant to say that Phobia (fear) and Hate are mutually exclusive so to counter your (MrInquisitive) position.

edit on 20-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: text

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
The article referred to (below) is a further and more elaborate review - essentially a corroboration of what was earlier stated above by this OP: HERE

Ms. Lambs testimony is from a first hand video account which lasted six hours and during that time NO HELP was called for and NO HELP was sent even though the entire security staff of which Ms Lamb had charge were all well aware of the seriousness of the Al Qaida terrorist attack. In other words - she and her staff had full access to a LIVE video feed accounting of the terror events as they unfolded - and they did nothing........... AND the CIA Safe House that had 12 agents inside - and which actually provided the LIVE video feed - that was right next door to it all did not act either.

Another ATSer (Destinyone) posted this as well HERE -->U.S. Drone CAM was watching Benghazi attacks

Article Here

Politics: U.S. Drone was watching Benghazi attacks - Obama admin did nothing
Published by: Robert Laurie on Sunday October 21st, 2012 By ROBERT LAURIE - former CIA commander “They stood, and they watched, and our people died.”

You would think we’d heard the worst of the news regarding the Obama administration’s reaction to the Banghazi attacks. You’d be wrong. It seems that, with each passing day, some new fact appears that manages to make the situation look worse.

Last night, it was a CBS News report that confirmed the presence of a United States predator drone in the skies over the Benghazi consulate – while the attacks were ongoing.

According to the CBS story, a predator drone and other reconnaissance craft were in the area for the final hours of the violence. This should have triggered a rapid response, alerted nearby assets, and allowed help to reach the embattled facility much sooner. Sadly, none of that happened.www.caintv.com...

edit on 21-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: added text

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Please see this OP's new thread - CORROBORATION ARTICLE HERE --> The real reason behind Benghazigate - Was Obama gun-walking arms to jihadists?
edit on 23-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: txt

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

And how many versions of the story has the right-wing "news entertainment" machine been circulating? Tit for tat...

I wasn't saying I believed that scenario of smoke inhalation, only illustrating the fact there are a thousand different versions.

Of course, people will believe what they want. Regardless of facts.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I'm still waiting for republicans to get up in arms about the
attacks of Sept, 11th 2001, on AMERICAN soil. Where was the rage then? I don't remember the republicans clamoring for investigation, after investigation, after hearing after hearing. Where was the rage?

Simple, it didn't exist.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join