It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BHObama PERSONALLY Arranged Benghazi Trip That Resulted In Murder Of US AMB Chris Stevens and others

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
BHObama PERSONALLY Arranged Benghazi Trip That Resulted In Murder Of US AMB Chris Stevens and others

As much as I can't stand Obama even I don't buy that.
edit on 18-10-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
nada
edit on 18-10-2012 by Bakatono because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Larry Sinclair?

Yeah ok, really believe that. Horrible source with absolutely no proof to back it up. Shame this even got stars.

edit on 18-10-2012 by 3chainz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Honestly? I wouldn't expect the truth to come out immediately. Don't understand why others can't see this. Every investigation takes time. All it takes is one false leak or speculation to get the conspiracy ball a Rollin.

On 9/11, the bush cabal announced al qaidas complicity before the day ended. Wonder how they knew???

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by PatriotGames2
I though last we knew, Chris Stevens died from smoke inhalation? Was that not true?

That may have been the declared cause of death, but it doesn't discount the rape and sodomy, and of course the smoke inhalation is a result of attacks. Either way, it's either direct or indirect, but it looks like POTUS was involved. The question is why? Did Stevens have something on him?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Well, he usually doesn't get his lily gloved hand dirty when doing these things. A lot of people thought Hillary did it to sabotage Barack.

And then there is this from the same source:

3. Hillary Clinton knows that AMB Stevens was sent to Benghazi on the express direction of Barack Obama and she knew the anti-Islam YouTube video had already been picked to be used as a diversion if the weapons recovery failed.

www.lsnewsgroup.com...
edit on 18-10-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitruvian

The source you are quoting is claiming that this was the first torture, rape AND murder of a US ambassador since 1979. Are you saying Ambassador Stevens was tortured, raped AND murdered?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

From the accounts I have read he died of smoke inhalation, and was taken to the hospital after the attack was fended off by reinforcements. Further more, he was found in some sequestered room, which the attackers hadn't gotten to. So how did they rape and torture him?

The US ambassador to Afghanistan who was killed in 1979 was Adolph Dubs. He was kidnapped and then killed in a rescue attempt. There is claim about him being tortured or raped, so the source you cite, which is the basis of your post is -- at best -- chock full of misinformation; at worst it is made-up crap.

So, Amb. Stevens might have been on some secret mission to re-collect US arms given to the Libyan rebels? Could well be. So what? Seems this would be within the purview of an ambassador.

And part of this source says:

Hillary Clinton knows that AMB Stevens was sent to Benghazi on the express direction of Barack Obama and she knew the anti-Islam YouTube video had already been picked to be used as a diversion if the weapons recovery failed.

The evidence of this is what???

And you quote this source, but the source provides no sources of the information claimed.

I gave up reading the rest of the stuff in your post, since everything I did read was either wrong or no big deal, and you quoted such a long-winded bit of text.

You Obama haters and conspiracists will latch on to any far-fetched story -- the more sordid and ridiculous the better, it seems.

As Artie Johnson on Laugh-In would say: Vehry, verhy interesting, but vehry SCHTUPID.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

neo96, you show that you have some level of sense and critical thinking skills. Hail and well met on this post of yours.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by PatriotGames2
I though last we knew, Chris Stevens died from smoke inhalation? Was that not true?

That may have been the declared cause of death, but it doesn't discount the rape and sodomy, and of course the smoke inhalation is a result of attacks. Either way, it's either direct or indirect, but it looks like POTUS was involved. The question is why? Did Stevens have something on him?

The rape and sodomy -- as well as torture -- claimed by this guy Larry Sinclair. And you prefer to believe this guy, Sinclair, who provides no evidence, rather than the news reports, huh? Ok.

So is Obama getting most of his funding from the Greys and the Reptilians of Zeta Rheticuli too? Until I see evidence to the contrary, that's what I am assuming to be the case.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
So where is the proof of any of this?

I would take this more seriously if it hadn't come from Sinclair. As you know, he devotes himself and his website to bashing Obama.

You got it right there. Lot's of unsubstantiated allegations.

That being said, the Bengazi attack killed an ambassador and three other Americans.
The administration tried to hide it and since the lies have come to light has done nothing.
At the least it's a case of gutless head-in-the sand politics.

The scary part is that this OP sounds plausible.
edit on 19-10-2012 by badgerprints because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
As much as I'm not an Obama fan, I'd say 'consider the source'. Maybe its true, but I don't see any reason to give the source any credibility.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by TexasTruth
Romney is a good guy I believe,

you have got to be kidding !
on TV they are both actors in a comedy sitcom.
and the american people are the stupid audience
with the canned laughter.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by MrInquisitive

In several poorly worded and indignantly stated posts MrInquisitive: self appointed protector/defender of the BHO criminal cabal asks - rather impudently "The evidence of this is what???" There is ample evidence and much proof available if you would simply search sources other than the American propaganda media.

The very same thing happened to Lawrence Of Arabia, because of his homosexuality he too was raped by his muslim captors! They despise homosexuality and the Obama Clinton team knew very well that that fact alone would have put Chris Stevens life in grave danger.

There are many reports in news sources in the Middle East that Ambassador Stevens was raped and tortured before his murder, then paraded through the streets. YouTube has banned all videos of it and the American press refuses to cover it.

There are many foreign news reports from the Middle East that state that the Libyans whom Obama praised for “acting responsibly” before taking his body to a hospital, reportedly raped him before he was killed.

The Washington Times ”The U.S. ambassador to Libya was raped sexually before killing by gunmen who stormed the embassy building in Benghazi last night to protest against the film is offensive to the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).’ The sources said that ‘Ambassador was killed and representation of his body in a manner similar to what happened with Gaddafi, such as murder."
Read more

There is a very long history of Islamist extremists mutilating, torturing and dismembering their victims. When Pakistani Muslim terrorists attacked the Chabad Jewish center during the devastating terror attacks in Mumbai, India, Rabbi Gavriel Holtzberg and his wife, Rivka, were both tortured and raped, and their bodies were desecrated. According to the Mumbai Police, the Rabbi was castrated while still alive. “Even the Rabbi and his wife at Nariman House were sexually assaulted and their genitalia mutilated,” said a senior officer of the investigating team.

Many videos exist of kidnappers reciting verses from the Qur’an before decapitating their victims. The desecration of a victim’s body is justified by Muslim extremists, who base their behavior on Mohammed’s declaration to Muslims to humiliate and subdue non-believers:

BTW - In Libya, there is ample evidence that former ruler, Col. Moammar Gadhafi, was tortured and sexually violated before being shot in the head by his captors. Gruesome videos have surfaced showing the former Libyan leader pleading for his life while being beaten and sexually abused. One very disturbing video is described in the following report:A very graphic video had sparked outrage across the world regarding a gross violation of human rights. A frame-by-frame analysis of the video clearly shows a rebel trying to insert an object into Gadhafi’s rear end.”

edit on 19-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: correct

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitruvian
reply to post by MrInquisitive

The Washington Times picked up a story from Lebanon’s Tayyar (see link below) news organization from an AFP source that states that murdered Ambassador Christopher Stevens, was raped by his captors before being killed. The Libyan Free Press also televised the story.

There is a well sourced report that has come from the Tayyar News Service in Lebanon that Chris Stevens was raped before he was killed. The article was originally printed in Arabic and it translates --> ”The U.S. ambassador to Libya was raped sexually before killing by gunmen who stormed the embassy building in Benghazi last night to protest against the film is offensive to the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).’ The sources said that ‘Ambassador was killed and representation of his body in a manner similar to what happened with Gaddafi, such as murder."
Read more

There is a very long history of Islamist extremists mutilating, torturing and dismembering their victims. When Pakistani Muslim terrorists attacked the Chabad Jewish center during the devastating terror attacks in Mumbai, India, Rabbi Gavriel Holtzberg and his wife, Rivka, were both tortured and raped, and their bodies were desecrated. According to the Mumbai Police, the Rabbi was castrated while still alive. “Even the Rabbi and his wife at Nariman House were sexually assaulted and their genitalia mutilated,” said a senior officer of the investigating team.

Many videos exist of kidnappers reciting verses from the Qur’an before decapitating their victims. The desecration of a victim’s body is justified by Muslim extremists, who base their behavior on Mohammed’s declaration to Muslims to humiliate and subdue non-believers:

BTW - In Libya, there is ample evidence that former ruler, Col. Moammar Gadhafi, was tortured and sexually violated before being shot in the head by his captors. Gruesome videos have surfaced showing the former Libyan leader pleading for his life while being beaten and sexually abused. One very disturbing video is described in the following report:A very graphic video had sparked outrage across the world regarding a gross violation of human rights. A frame-by-frame analysis of the video clearly shows a rebel trying to insert an object into Gadhafi’s rear end.”

edit on 19-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: text
This is just evil amd makes me physically sick.
edit on 10/19/12 by celticsea because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
MrInquisitive It is important for you to understand that Muslim terrorists to NOT distinguish between the living and the dead when it comes to raping infidel (especially western) homosexuals.

They (Muslim terrorists) are notorious for raping their victims (living or dead) with OBJECTS as well - even knives as was the case with Gadaffi.

Quote from an article sourced below:

"Dino explained in great detail that the brutal sodomizing of Stevens’ corpse was something that Muslims do to show the “utmost disrespect to the body” and that this is “a great insult in Islam” reserved for homosexuals. ”It is like making him a woman in death and he will be a woman now after life” the Serbian explained to me. There’s a good chance this guy was Muslim too, and gay, which makes my head spin more than a little since he seemed to have no anger at all in his voice that Muslims in Libya assassinated the American ambassador and then sodomized his corpse."

READ HERE

Read more here

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

That being said, the Bengazi attack killed an ambassador and three other Americans.
The administration tried to hide it

How exactly did they try to "hide" it?

He had a press conference about the attacks the very next day, he didn't try to hide anything at all.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
This post link deals with the reference I made about the existence of the CIA "Safe House" right in the same vicinity as the Consulate buidings in Benghazi. The 12 CIA occupants (aka - "rapid response force" ) of this "Safe House" were complicit in the cover-up - --> POST BY VITRUVIAN

For full details on this please go here --> WWW.NEWSER.COM...

(NEWSER) – Some Congressmen are really, really bad at keeping a secret. In their zeal to embarrass the Obama administration over the attack on the Benghazi consulate, House Republicans "accidentally blew the CIA's cover" in a hearing yesterday, Dana Milbank alleges in the Washington Post. Oversight Committee members didn't come right out and say that the "annex" Americans retreated to was a CIA base, but they might as well have. Rep. Jason Chaffetz, for instance, objected to a satellite photo of the site, saying, "I was told specifically while I was in Libya I could not and should not ever talk about what you’re showing here."
Darrell Issa belatedly ordered the photo hidden, since it "may still in fact be a facility of the United States government." Lawmakers revealed that there had been a "rapid response force" run by some "other government agency," which, Issa revealed, was not the FBI. Gee, Milbank quips, "maybe they were referring to the Department of Agriculture." What's more, their slip means that blame they're attempting to lay at the door of the State Department really belongs with the CIA, Milbank notes. Issa eventually ended the hearing in favor of a classified briefing. "Good idea," Milbank writes. "Too bad he didn't think of that before putting the CIA on CSPAN." For Milbank's full column, click here.

For Milbank's full column, click here.
www.washingtonpost.com...

SEE HERE ESPECIALLY -
How US Ambassador Chris Stevens May Have Been Linked To Jihadist Rebels In Syria

Furthermore there was a CIA post in Benghazi, located 1.2 miles from the U.S. consulate, used as "a base for, among other things, collecting information on the proliferation of weaponry looted from Libyan government arsenals, including surface-to-air missiles" ... and that its security features "were more advanced than those at rented villa where Stevens died."
And we know that the CIA has been funneling weapons to the rebels in southern Turkey. The question is whether the CIA has been involved in handing out heavy weapons from Libya.

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
For more information regarding CIA participation in this whole sordid affair - please read:

www.washingtonpost.com...

First paragraph
CIA found militant links a day after Libya attack

Oct 19, 3:28 AM (ET)
By KIMBERLY DOZIER
(AP) In this Sept. 13, 2012 file photo, a Libyan man investigates the inside of the U.S....
Full Image
WASHINGTON (AP) - The CIA station chief in Libya reported to Washington within 24 hours of last month's deadly attack on the U.S. Consulate that there was evidence it was carried out by militants, not a spontaneous mob upset about an American-made video ridiculing Islam's Prophet Muhammad, U.S. officials have told The Associated Press.
It is unclear who, if anyone, saw the cable outside the CIA at that point and how high up in the agency the information went. The Obama administration maintained publicly for a week that the attack on the diplomatic mission in Benghazi that killed U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans was a result of the mobs that staged less-deadly protests across the Muslim world around the 11th anniversary of the 9/11 terror attacks on the U.S.
Those statements have become highly charged political fodder as the presidential election approaches. A Republican-led House committee questioned State Department officials for hours about what GOP lawmakers said was lax security at the consulate, given the growth of extremist Islamic militants in North Africa.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
This is certainly sounding like another false flag attack. It just reeks of being an inside job. Gotta love government, create a problem, get a reaction then give the solution to the problem you've created. Then, pat yourself on the back for a job well done.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join