It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Presidential Debates Are Nothing But Scripted Beauty Contests

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
These debates, these elections, these arguments are all as scripted as Professional Football.

Sure there may be people to blind to see , but some things so important , some things worth so much , some things with the wrong move could ruin, could change, could erase.

Choice with a lot at stake is a controlled choice. Just like Pro Football.

If you can see how Pro Football could be scripted and fixed, than you are not too blind to see how this countries politics, presidential and other, could just be a play with actors doing what they are told.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
This kinda depicts Ohbamni vs Romey!!!!

edit on 20-10-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
i find it stupid i made a forum about this way before you, while the debate was taking place, yet this one everyone seems to notice

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
I know these have been posted a myriad of times, but they need to be repeated a myriad of times. IMHO.

Fast forward to 2:45...

It's ALL scripted from beginning to end.

Of course it was. George Carlin was a comedian and entertainer.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing
Maybe so but my candidate is cuter than your candidate.

In all honesty neither one is a bow wow.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

I find this sour grapes.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoStarchild
I hear it all the time...

"I don't support either candidate.. But screw Romney ..Obama gets my vote.."

People with no backbone..

Curious .. how many of you are still voting for obama... Im sure there is a few..

I am. She said proudly.

Oh btw
Im sure there is a few ? That should read, I'm sure there are a few. Is English your second language?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

O O
There's the change you have coming to you.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Couldnt agree more with this assessment. I hope some day people will brighten up and demand something more authentic, spontaneous and honest.

I`ll vote for the first person who admits "Im sorry, I dont have all the answers". That would be more real than two dull talking head puppets pretending to be in command of everything.

edit on 19-10-2012 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

The candidate who says I am sorry I do not have all the answers is dead in the water. Americans wont vote for a whimp or a flagger. Sorry, we still want the alpha in charge. Claim differently if you like.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bowser65
Come on of course its scripted I dont even know why we vote any more. Look at how many past presidents have run for 8 years. Plain & simple Obama Will be President and he knows it.

Its true. Every president since Ronald Regan with the exception of George HW Bush has had two terms. In the early years Washington, Jefferson, Madison, Monroe, Jackson and Grant also held two terms. And later still T Roosevelt Wislon Truman and Eisenhower held two terms.
Franklyn Roosevelt was the only one to hold three full terms and the law was changed after limiting the terms to two.
There was one time when an encumbant failed to gain his parties nomination and so did not run for a second term. That was Franklin Pierce, ( can you say failed presidency) Andrew Johnson vice president under Lincoln sought but did not gain his parties nomination after gaining the Presidency after Lincolns assination. And then theres Gerald Ford, who took over after Nixons and Spiro Agnus resignation from theWatergate scandal and did not get elected for a second term. He was never elected to any post having been the speaker of the house when Agnu resigned and so was the next in line.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by r2d246

O O

How do you know that?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Couldnt agree more with this assessment. I hope some day people will brighten up and demand something more authentic, spontaneous and honest.

I`ll vote for the first person who admits "Im sorry, I dont have all the answers". That would be more real than two dull talking head puppets pretending to be in command of everything.

The candidate who says I am sorry I do not have all the answers is dead in the water. Americans wont vote for a whimp or a flagger. Sorry, we still want the alpha in charge. Claim differently if you like.

The only alphas in charge are the money baggers and they are scattered throughout the world. The bilderbergers are the best target to point a finger at because they meet in secrecy each year and all of them are corporate executives.

Secrecy+Money+Masonry====Conspiracy!

BTW are you not also in the ufo debunking business? I see you making fun of people who believe in them...

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246

reply to post by r2d246

O O

How do you know that?

I'm just smart that way .

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

The only alphas in charge are the money baggers and they are scattered throughout the world. The bilderbergers are the best target to point a finger at because they meet in secrecy each year and all of them are corporate executives.

Secrecy+Money+Masonry====Conspiracy!

BTW are you not also in the ufo debunking business? I see you making fun of people who believe in them...

Sorry I am going to have to ask you to move away from my tree. You're barking up the wrong one. I do not believe in these conspiracies and that is why I post here. Have not made up my mind about UFO's but I do know crazy people when I see them and I am not afraid to call them out. Oh and my business, the one I am in is the flooring business not the debunking business just an FYI.
I do like that you looked into me though. It says I got under your skin.
Oh one last thing , I know freemasons. and they are not the secret cable you imagine they are either.
edit on 22-10-2012 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

I would say you are in the debunking business since you are pro status-quo in everything you post.

Calling people on an alternative site crazy, is well.......A BIT CRAZY!

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I simply can't agree with the premise of this thread. Sure, the questions are decided on ahead of time. That does not, however, prove that the candidates know about them ahead of time, and in fact, it's clear from watching that they do not know. Having a planned set of questions doesn't indicate, in and of itself, some total plan for the entire election.

Now, I am not saying that there are not forces that try and control the elections. In fact, I am sure there are. However, i don't think they have total control. I also can't help but think that the idea that we don't have any choice could be used as a tool to gain more control by such groups. meaning that, if they can convince enough people that their vote doesn't matter, you can more easily control the results. The same way, for example, that showing falsified results, weeks before the election, might influence people. There are already threads on that, though.

As a final note, I think it must be considered that there are certain factions that would love for people to believe the debates are all scripted, because then they could claim that the abominable first debate really didn't hurt their guy.

I guess the sum of all this is that I do believe there are people trying to run everything, but I don't think they are there yet, and I think it's dangerous to assume that they are, because if we do so, we give them a victory.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
I would be satisfied if there were no political campaigns. Just have a web site with the candidates name and a comparison of all the issues. Let a watch dog group make sure all the issues and policies the candidates believes in are accurate and factual.

We don't need a daily bombardment of B.S. political ads, half truths and just plain lies. The public doesn't need to be taken for fools by political spin doctors. This would eliminate the beauty contest, influence from special interest groups and corporations. No need for political ads, if we really want voters who are well informed, have them go to a website and educate themselves on the candidates true positions. We don't need voters who base their votes along party lines, the looks of the candidate, one line zingers, influenced by spin doctors, polls, who performs best at a debate and who's candidates wife can pull in the sympathy vote.

Under such a system, what about all the people that do not own a computer, or have internet access? Not everyone does, you know. I know a lot of people that have neither. Not to mention all the possible fraud with everything online, and thus vulnerable to hackers.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Romney Wins the Final Debate

- he looks big and encompasses the larger picture - while BHO looked very small and petty............a loser for sure................

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitruvian

Romney Wins the Final Debate

- he looks big and encompasses the larger picture - while BHO looked very small and petty............a loser for sure................
Did you miss the premise of this thread? Maybe there is a reading comprehension issue here.You are in essence declaring a victory within a system that has no substance according to the views of most who participated in this particular conversation.Maybe you could clarify what you consider the larger picture? In all honesty what you consider a "larger picture" is subjective.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

DRUDGE POLL TAKEN MINUTE X MINUTE

GUESS WHAT O-Barma fan - antics?

This message will be duly noted by the "[The] advocate documenting the loss" of Barack Hussein Obomanator

edit on 23-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join