One killed in shootout with UFO/2012-Cult

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

Judging by their website, they expect to be "transferred," presumably to some higher plane. Wouldn't want the Authorities to try to stop you now, would you?

Oh ok,I only read the news article in the OP,but since you ask "would you?" if I believed that I was going to be transferred to a higher plane by ET in next couple of months,I wouldn`t need to worry about the authorities trying to stop me from being taken,why would they care? jealousy? childsupport payments? unpaid tax`s etc?

This Transfer seems to involve some sort of genetic change. The fact that he uses the expression "menschliche Rasse," rather than die Menscheit" bodes ill. "Human Race" v. "Humanity." Rasse has certain connotations these days.

I must be missing something here because although you understand the connotations and German (kudos on that) I`m lost to it.

Don`t worry cheers for trying,I`ll sleep soundly in ignorance about them.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

There is a website in German, but it mostly lists past "seminars."

affh-seminare.com...

So there still is some website up. Thanks for the info and translation

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Judging by their website, they expect to be "transferred," presumably to some higher plane. Wouldn't want the Authorities to try to stop you now, would you? This Transfer seems to involve some sort of genetic change. The fact that he uses the expression "menschliche Rasse," rather than die Menscheit" bodes ill. "Human Race" v. "Humanity." Rasse has certain connotations these days.

Sounds similar to previous cults such as "Heavens Gate" of the year 2000. Every dooms-date will have some of them I guess.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Full translation of the front page of their webpage.

Current seminars Saturday, 30th of April 2011 and Sunday, 1st of May 2011 Rain village ZH / Switzerland consciousness why the transfer now be must and looks like life after that 2-Tages-Seminar 2-Tages-Seminar meet 2-Tages-Seminar seminar The development story of the planet earth the former and present inhabitants what the catastrophe in Japan with the transfer has to do.

Planning page

In planning, a unique seminar is would travel, that will lead around the entire world. So comprehensively like the trip around the earth, becomes also the subject matter of the reasons for the Erschaffung of the world up to the standing transfer of rich. Ground the secrets of the incarnation, that development of the human race, that development of the different religions and the really passable and understandable ways of the consciousness expansion explained become on this seminar trip in detail and easily intelligibly to different. Under other selected destinations, all 7 places are approached on this planet, that are designated for eternal times as holy, and are visited. Let yourself inspire.

Reference/credentials page.

Mr. Dr. Peter Brunck is one of the Most innovative thinking personalities of the current time. It is internationally active and has advised for more than 20 years leadership people out of economy and politics and maintains contacts in the highest international plains. It has the rare capacity to see the true backgrounds of practically all live situations clearly. In connection with its extraordinary universal knowledge and its long-time international experience, it can recognize consequently also much earlier the correct countermeasures in the case of critical situations and successfully can advise you. It knows look all keys that a responsible must know in order to be seminar durably successful, equal like the external circumstances also. This fact can be confirmed by hundreds of people in the entire world and enjoy some of this today successes of which they never would have dreamed even.

History page

The highpoints of the past years April 2011 Sosua Dominican Republic The transfers "consciousness and creation" How is the human DNA changed? How does that look more highly developed Chakren system? Does everyone attain a higher consciousness? How does the new time look?

Lastly AFFH link.

We thank our friends - through it is our life a pleasure. We thank our enemies - through it grew we and gained strength. Our work is done, may harvest now everyone, what it sowed in its life. Presidency and members of the AFFH, in May 2012

Ironic they call themselves Academy for future health.

Bullets are not good for you, they will kill you dummy----For your Health. ---Dr. Steven Brule
edit on 18-10-2012 by zysin5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Very interesting, scary, entertaining, and profoundly puzzling.

I'm a bit surprised after such shining examples as Jonestown, Waco, & Heaven's Gate to name a few that people actually go all-in for the end of days cult thing.

Sure, there's paying lip service to every freaky bit of fun online and goshing to overflowing at ever single lens flare, but, actual living in an enclave cult?

One would think that people would have their eyes open to such sorts of shenanigans.

Hmm.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I am now convinced that the biggest trolls in human history were the Mayans and Jesus. Look at what they have caused even thousands of years after they died.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I found this youtube video and I belive that it is from the raid of the compound.

Just a heads up, there is a section of the video that shows a dead body and

it's kind of gross.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
Two months and three days early.

If it's starting already, I honestly wonder just how destabilizing to society believers are going to become? This is like a case of instant false flag - just add Internet, Mayan prophecies, and a calender date.

Scary stuff.

~Heff

I was just about to save humanity by ritually sacrificing a black chicken with a knife made from the thigh bone of a virgin Yak while facing South and standing on one foot and singing "I'm an Oscar Mayer wiener" to appease the Mayan God.

But the hailstorm didn't materialize as required
edit on 18-10-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

You didn't have your pineal gland activated by rainbow crystals while rubbing the tummy and patting the head of your higher self which would need be wearing at least one hemp product piece of clothing, and one article of cheap jewelry that looks mystical, while being really amazed at how amazing you are for being so amazing at understanding the higher mysteries of the universe beyond science or any formal education.

edit on 18-10-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
I am now convinced that the biggest trolls in human history were the Mayans and Jesus. Look at what they have caused even thousands of years after they died.

LOL that was so great it was worth quoting
here and elsewhere!
writing it down

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Well, it's always nice to know where folks stand on an issue. I have to say, you made your position EXTREMELY clear and with a near viciousness. I'd note we're on ATS.....not Science.com. Calling everyone who considers 2012 something more than just another number on the Calendar idiots is one heck of a statement, given that.

Everyone?? C'mon now. You know that's not true.

Aside from online idiots, I don't know a single person that actually believes any of that Doomsday crap. Heck, many people don't even know that there actually are some idiots out there who honestly do believe it.

Well, I'm not sure what circles you travel in. A few years ago, I'd have been hard pressed to find peopole outside ATS style web sites that WOULD know 2012 details for what people talk about. Now? Well... 3 major Hollywood movies so far and I'm sure they'll squeak another out somewhere. Maybe a 'what might have been'? With the hype...it wouldn't surprise me. It's made the CULTURAL awareness of this almost subconscious in it's depth and breadth of people aware of it at SOME level. The movies, news stories, books and general chatter about it across society means the awareness is far and wide.

With regards to any sort of Astronomical/Universal type of event, not a dam thing is going to happen.

IF any significantly large event were to actually take place, it will be entirely Idiot-Based. 100% Idiotic Acts carried out by morons.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind to see a *snip*load of idiots taking out themselves(&/or each other). Sadly though, my wishes are never granted.

Ouch... Thats the 2nd direct insult to everyone on this web site who may think more than an average year with nothing happening. I wonder.., CAN we chat without name calling directly at one another? It'd be a nice thing, IMO.

On-Point though, rather than simply note that I agree with much of what you're saying..I'll point to my own words on this at the start of the 2012 year. (Gloom, Doom and a Duty to others)

I'll disagree about not minding seeing my fellow citizens kill themselves and others. Thats precisely what I hope NOT to see...despite the hysteria over 2012 in some circles, as the OP is 100% about in this case.

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Maybe the Mayans were just crappy at prediction and it's nothing but a boo-boo. They found the version with the error. Wouldn't that be the ultimate bad joke?

Ridiculous misinterpretations and inaccurate translations made by undereducated men of today, is not even close to being the same thing as a Failed Mayan Prediction.

Tell me, is there anyone but yourself in this topic area which ISN'T an idiot, under-educated or flat out simple minded in your opinion? It seems you have quite a LOW opinion of Conspiracy Theorists in general and absolutely NO respect for anyone speaking of 2012 events outside the strictly normal.

It makes me wonder....why reply to threads you just consider naive and ignorant? In terms of this topic and in this particular thread though......

The OPs whole point seems to be....there are extremes of opinion and belief out in the world, as we sit here and speak of it. Those extremes are like the cult that this whole thread is about. In that, it is ANYTHING BUT imaginary on any level and I'm sure there are more of them........of course, I'm sure if we just tell all them they are idiots, they'll see the light and come around to dropping all those extreme thoughts.

What .....many of us FEEL as a sense of 'wrong' and 'off' during this period of time is another thing. That feeling so many are describing ...is what? Imaginary? Fantasy? As one who feels it too, I absolutely assure you it is NOT imaginary and it's damn sure not welcome or wanted. The tangible physical feeling others here post about experiencing as well is just one aspect beyond the 'norm'....

.......and cults like this one obviously carry all that about 20 steps beyond healthy. On THAT point, I'd hope we all agree.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
You didn't have your pineal gland activated by rainbow crystals while rubbing the tummy and patting the head of your higher self which would need be wearing at least one hemp product piece of clothing, and one article of cheap jewelry that looks mystical, while being really amazed at how amazing you are for being so amazing at understanding the higher mysteries of the universe beyond science or any formal education.

Actually I did back in 1999

How else do you think we all survived Y2K?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
more than likely just one more shutdown of a communes attempt to live outside the loop (CULT!!). this is not allowed, and they will kill you to stop you. conform or die.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I'm guessing you need to go full breathanrian and do more yoga to achieve full enlightenment before you can sufficiently do the chicken sacrifice then. You should also look into rekki.

Oh and you should consider moving your rite to the pyramids of giza. I would bring along a contingent of voodoo priests and druid ladies with big boobs for measure.
edit on 18-10-2012 by antonia because: clarity

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Don't local paper article writers have anything better to do than to post this garbage online? Sounds like they are just trying to get some attention.

To me this is a false flag and possibly even a hoax. I don't think this case involved a UFO at all. More people would have already posted this elsewhere.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Now I really really am curious...lets change a few facts about the story and see what people think...

lets change it from "UFO cult" to "ordinary middle class Joe" who is stockpiling food and weapons lets change it from "2012 doomsday" to...current state of police-state affairs encroaching on peoples rights and basically doing whatever they want with no regard to law...couple that with the existence of things such as the NDAA and what they label a "terrorist"...

Cops get a warrant for Joe's house because of his "terrorist" like behavior...they show up which is a red alarm in his mind...they force their way in...he holds his ground because for all he knows hes going to be NDAA and won't even have a fighting chance later...so he has to fight now...NDAA is basically poof your gone and there is nothing you or anyone can do about it because there is no proof you were even taken...

the story comes out..."police shoot paranoid doomsday pepper 2 police wounded while trying to server search warrant"

would people still perceive this the same way? Or is there a little bias and preconceived notions when it comes to "UFO CULT" considering the infamous "Heavens Gate" cult and what happened there...both scenarios yield the same results...

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

edit on 18-10-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

I'll see your higher self and raise you one Tesla (spreads hand of Illuminati cards out on table).

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

Cops get a warrant for Joe's house because of his "terrorist" like behavior...t

Actually, he is a murder suspect, not an "ordinary Joe."

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

To me this is a false flag and possibly even a hoax. I don't think this case involved a UFO at all. More people would have already posted this elsewhere.

Correct. If you had read the thread, you would know that. He was a "Doomsday Cult" leader.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoScoLaz
more than likely just one more shutdown of a communes attempt to live outside the loop (CULT!!). this is not allowed, and they will kill you to stop you. conform or die.

There is certainly some merit to communes living off the grid and outside of the system, but that doesnt mean they are all sane.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join