It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One man cannot change the world.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
One man cannot change the world but together, we can change the Universe.

I have to write down these words, read them If you want, but i'm not really looking for a discussion

Mother Earth has 7 billion (and growing) humans walking on it, each one of them is a holographic expression of the Universe itself. Every one of us has the capability to change our individual and collective reality. Can you imagine the
power of 7billion people all collectivily perseuing Peace and happiness instead of money and power? Can you imagine what power lies within humanity. Can you imagine the miracles that we could accomplish?
Sometimes I try to do that, but my mind just cannot grasp the thought of such power, of such beauty.

We think we are just small humans capable of nothing, while we are very powerful beings who can accomplish anything we can think of. We are Infinite potential, we have the power to create and destroy.

Our power lies in Oneness, but also in indiviuality, our job is to find balance between the 2.

Am I happy?
Are the people around me happy?

Currently we are only focusing on the first question, we think we can find happiness through materialism and pleasure. If were still not happy we always want more, while we cant even see how simple the real awnser is,

The aswner is just the second question, Are the people around me happy?

If more people would ask both questions, this world would change in the most amazing way.
I feel blessed to say that we are living in a time were a tremendous change will occur. More and more people are realizing who they are, where they are and what is happening

I believe that the Illuminati exist and they have been keeping that knowledge from us. If I were one of them I'd be #ting my pants to know that one day the People will know.
I mean, 7 BILLION humans, everyone one of them has the Infinite Potential in them, and they try to control us through Fear and technology mirroring our power? That's looking for trouble. BIG TIME.

I hope for them their little plan works, if not...

I want to end this thread with 3 words. 3 little words, with so much power in them that when I say it it gives me chills down my spine. My mind just explodes when trying to make thought of it. These words ARE just like us. Never in my life have I heard those words come out of someone's mouth, maybe thats just me, I feel so proud I can say those words, it makes we want to scream it of the rooftops with arms wide open.

I Love Humanity

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Good vibes my brother

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Risingfall

Thinking from a pragammatic angel i can concur the incredible energy locked into matter. I kilogram of uranium creates a nuclear blast. The nuclear binding force which holds matter togther is our atoms of our body. Imagine if a human body released this engery.....thats one large gaseous eruptus but wow what are we really?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

reply to post by AthlonSavage

Amazing huh?

My belief is that we are the ultimate killing and destorying weapons. Throw a few humans at Mars, release that energy and Mars is now dust floating in space, LOL. explode us all together and the Universe is basicly f#cked lol.

On a serious note, My belief is that we are consioussness in holographic vessels through which we can operate. Since consiousness is all that is, all potential, we can create and destroy about...anything really. All technology in the world is nothing compared with what fully operational concioussness can do. Basicly we are everything and everything is us. I had one experience in my dreams where I was, kinda hard to explain, everything lol. I was pure consioussness. Its hard to imagine to put all that space in one human body. Being human is both a blessing and a curse.

Peace brother

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

One love is all we need

Peace and Love

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   

The technology that the illuminati have used in modern times to control and manipulate mass consciousness will eventually be their undoing, in my opinion. Television, Print, Radio, Internet have been most valuable in assisting in their agenda in the last 40 - 50 years. What they failed to acknowledge is that 1 candle can light billions.

Truth and Love is infinately more powerful than fear and control. Christ Consciousness fully realised and materialised could be that 1 candle. I am going to do my best to assist in that awakening. I would ask that you try and do the same.

Love to You and All on this Funky planet.

SF

* Ned

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
One man can change their society. One man can change the world.

Either for better or worse.

For example:

Martin Luther King Jr:

Mahatma Gandhi:

George Washington:

Julian Assange:

Adolf Hitler:

All of these people have changed the world, all of these people have changed our society.

One man can change the world.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

There father of atom bombs speaks about becomeing the destroyer of the world....gives me a saddening chill

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Risingfall
One man cannot change the world but together

we can make a difference

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

All of those people had thousands if not more invisible people supporting the foundation of the pyramid of thought upon which they were the focal point.

Without everyone else lending their support, they would have accomplished nothing.

That is not to lessen the value of being that focal point... it's something few can handle. However they wouldn't have seen any progress if it weren't for many many others working with them and quite often quietly stepping up during times where the focal point person was unavailable or unable.

OP's point stands and is amplified by your examples.

We're getting there OP!

Dear "Us vs. Them" paradigm...
edit on 18-10-2012 by ErgoTheConclusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

It never one man or one woman, it appears to be that way but it is not. We are changing the world all the time and in these days we are changing the world a lot. Your words are changing it, before your words would just be stuck on a piece of paper, unread. Now it is being shared along with these words, every little word counts. Blessings

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

I agree and disagree

Where would those great and not so great persons be without the people following them.
Those men just had the gut to say what others dared not to say. if nobody listened to what they said, we would never have known those persons.

If one brings an Idea into the minds of other people, its the people who decide what do to with it, do we ignore it or do we follow it?

In all cases you see those persons preaching change, but you dont see the person bringing that change themselves.
One man can spread the message of change but cannot change the world by himself, the people do that.
Its up to us all to change the world.

Peace and love brother

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Do you know this quote guys :

Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have.
Margaret Mead

Do you think it's true ? Can we look back in time to try to see if that quote is true ? What about abolition of slavery ? And what about "bad" or "evil" changes, like wars for example ? Is it easier to make bad changes than to make good changes ? Is it easier to destroy, to divide, than to build, to assemble ? Does that quote become more true now that we are in the internet age ?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
One human can inspire billions, and thus can change the course of humanity.

Humanity is only good for mob mentality. One person can lead mob mentality.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

That human can inspire others, but can he/she change the world on his/her own? No.
You need other humans for that. Lots of em.

The ones who supposedly brought change, brought the idea of change, If the people agree, change occurs.
If the majority does not agree with the idea of change, the change never happens.

If I wanted chaos and suffering nobody would follow me, how would I bring that change about?
If I wanted Peace and happiness and the majority of the people agreed, theyd manifest that reality.
Without the people agreeing to change, there wont be any change, how smart, powerful or rich that indiviual may be

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Risingfall

That human can inspire others, but can he/she change the world on his/her own? No.
You need other humans for that. Lots of em.

The ones who supposedly brought change, brought the idea of change, If the people agree, change occurs.
If the majority does not agree with the idea of change, the change never happens.

If I wanted chaos and suffering nobody would follow me, how would I bring that change about?
If I wanted Peace and happiness and the majority of the people agreed, theyd manifest that reality.
Without the people agreeing to change, there wont be any change, how smart, powerful or rich that indiviual may be

Well for one thing, saying "change the world" can mean many things. If by 'world' you mean humanity or society then yes, one man can inspire change in the world. Would there still be change if the majority has no 'idea' to agree on? By your logic, no.

Would the nazis have affected the world without Hitler? No.
Would the Indian people have found freedom with a leader such as Ghandi? No.

Herds need their shepherds. That shepherd is one man.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Happiness is a perception. To those who love money, money is happiness. To those who love nature, nature is happiness. To those who love chaos, chaos is happiness. Those who love truth are out of place nowadays, in a world full of deceit. One person cannot change the world. The problem is that many people are thinking that what we see nowadays is normal. They think deceit is a major driving force of reality, which it is. This is a bad perception when everyone only trusts themselves or their small group. Loyalty to our countries has diminished so much that countries will fall and people will see reality as it slaps them in the face.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Not only do I disagree with the thread title, I also disagree that mankind can ever live in 'peace and love' with one another. We never have and we likely never will. I don't want what your smoking. I'd rather see humanity for what it is, than live with the mistake iillusion that human beings can be something they are not.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Try it.

See how long before you need others just as capable if not more... to continue the momentum.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join