It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rules of the road on the New Age highway

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I have taken an interest and likening to Metaphysical and Philosophical topics since i joined Ats ealier this year.

I have participated and even written some Ops of my own. I am now at a point of climbing up the Metaphysical /Philosophical evolutionary ladder; and which to allows me passing on my Chakas of enlightenment to you.

Before i do that i will talk about the many different views, ideas and theories which have coagulated recently in my head on how the world and the universe are assembled. These being in themselves interesting and simbiotic and but more or less all going down the same road and highway.

Theres the theory of the 'Now' and 'I'. The 'I' being; well just think of the all seeing eye on the Greenback...its kinda eyeing off the terrain around it and its pure non- conceptual awareness. Then there is the 'Now' and its literally that; which is what is happening right now, and implying the past or future does ; nor never did exist.

Then theres the idea of that experiences are conceptulized by the brain as indivdual objects, which it neatly sorts and assigns with labels and name tags. I know this kinda sounds challenging as if you drive your car into a Stobie poll it certainly doesnt have the same impact as driving it into a pair of designer jeans.

Oh and the theories to our existance go on and not to the least of which including the conglomeration of feelings is love, and evil is just a bad little gnome at the bottom of the garden that is really a figment of the self and others imagination.

Phew! I just popped a chaka!

Ok, im enlightened now and ready to share my Guru think on the Rules of the road on the New Age highway.

Before i bestow your cerebum with the the rules first you must be in a prepared state of being to accept the shimmering knowledge.

Please close your eyes and blank your mind and do not allow your brain to think. Concentrate on the third eye in the middle of your forehead and allow your self to relax. Stay in this conditional state until you become aware of your body. Continue doing this with your eyes shut until your body breaks down into feelings. If you maintain this prose long enough you will reach the "I", the perceiver of all feelings in and outside the body. You will be perceiving the all of existance.

Congratulations if you got this far successfully.

Having done and accomplished this successfully you are now in a perfect harmonically tuned state to grasp the knowledge...that...there......is......NONE RULES!

No there are no rules because they never existed in the first place. We were all at birth born in the silent state and only the"I" observing the whole of existance. Somewhere along our road trip we lost touch and forget this was such.

But realizing this it is not a time to feel dsepaired. Look at the positive aspect of enlightenment for 2012 its telling us where all experts, all of us are the Gurus. And the awesome part is no training is required as we were all born natural Gurus.

So now realizing your all the true Gurus what can you enlighten me with?

edit on 18-10-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Yeah, you are pretty good. Rules are usually created by culture, and vary from culture to culture, much like travelling to completely different universes. However, they all exist in reality, which is a completely different place governed by evidence.
edit on 18-10-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

Please close your eyes and blank your mind and do not allow your brain to think.

Impossible.

On a side note, reading that reminded me of what Morpheus said in the Matrix:

" I've seen an agent punch through a concrete wall. Men have emptied entire clips at them and hit nothing but air. Yet their strength and their speed are still based in a world that is built on rules. Because of that, they will never be as strong or as fast as you can be."
edit on 18-10-2012 by Renegade2283 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Renegade2283

Nothings impossible....remember they could build a six million dollar man in the seventies...what u think is possible now! The limitations are in the mind theres nothing you cant do!

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

You know what, your right. I just recently watched the modern Alice in Wonderland and what you said reminds me of what Alice said.

"Sometimes I believe in as many as six impossible things before breakfast"

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

On a serious note, do you think you could teach me how to think of nothing? Because I know it is the key to meditation, which I have never been able to achieve because I can not completely empty my mind.

The best I can do is think about thinking, which isn't good enough.
edit on 18-10-2012 by Renegade2283 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Focus you mind on the moment of right now, dont think about it just focus and be aware of it. Dont think of it as total silence but like a volume control where you turn the background noise volume in your mind down.

edit on 18-10-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

It doesn't mean there will be no activity... it means you won't be "thinking" about the activity in the same way you normally do. Like when you are "in a groove" doing something you are particularly skilled at AND enjoy doing... you often find yourself not realizing how much time has passed or how you even did what you just did. It feels like it "just happened", yet is often your "best work".

You can also think of it like when driving down the road and you realize you were in "lala" land yet the car is still on the road and in between the lines. You might have even made a turn without "realizing" it, yet it "really" happened.

It's a state of existence/awareness, but there isn't any of what we call "normal thinking" going on. Everything is just *happening*.

Every person meditates and reaches that state of consciousness, just few do it intentionally or with awareness of what has actually happened.
edit on 18-10-2012 by ErgoTheConclusion because: (no reason given)

top topics

join