It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Army Rebellion.. Today, We March on Parliament!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Kester

carrying lockpicks in public, if found during a search will result in being charged along the lines of 'being equipped'
'intention' for carrying out a burglary. unless one is a locksmith, pc plod and limited company plc will push for prosecution.
if one has previous convictions and is found carrying, slam dunk!
btw i would love to see an escapologist (sp) pick a double throw/restricted key and or an assa abloy!
most of the padlocks commercially available to the general public are do-able with a bit of thought, however rated high security systems/mushroom pins and gateway plates usually put people off any attempts to pick them.
f

btw apologies to evanb for the tangent.
edit on 23-10-2012 by fakedirt because: i shan't derail the thread.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by fakedirt

Prosecution in these circumstances will only be successful with the consent of and admission of guilt by the individual carrying the picks. The reason for carrying is the threat of a takeover by unfriendly forces.

Are you are aware that the 'name' recorded on a birth certificate is a legal fiction used by politicians as security for loans of fiat currency from private bankers? Joinder with a legal fiction is necessary before police can make a commercial contract under the legal system. For this consent is required. Without consent they have no choice but to deal with you lawfully. Lawful and legal are two different things. Lawful applies to all of us always. Legal only applies if you consent to statutes which involves voluntarily taking part in a commercial contract. Many police and legal professionals will automatically disagree. I would draw their attention to the unfolding destruction of police who acted unlawfully at Hillsborough, Orgreave and I predict soon the Battle of the Beanfield. Police who behave unlawfully when young will have their entire lives massively disrupted and ruined in old age.

Believe me this stuff works. Policemen call me sir and I call them sir. There isn't a chance in hell they will ever successfully take any form of legal action against me because I've studied this stuff. Whenever they try to argue it with me they have to take advice from their superiors and their superiors agree with me. They have no choice.

Lawful refers to theft, harm, fraud and damage. If I were to behave unlawfully everyone would have a right to confront me. Police are trained, paid and have sworn an oath. They have no special rights or privileges. Many of them will untruthfully claim to have 'powers' bestowed on them in some magical ceremony. Their delusions are encouraged by those who wish to manipulate them for their own purposes. Again I refer to the unfolding destruction of police who behaved unlawfully in the 80's. Police must think hard when given unlawful instructions. They will be abandoned to their fate when it all comes to light.

It's the study of this subject, often called LAWFUL REBELLION, that has led me to become a very active supporter of the British Police Rebellion and the British Army Rebellion.

edit on 23-10-2012 by Kester because: addition

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Kester

legal fiction i am aware of. i understand or don't understand when the circumstances fit!

regarding the carrying of instruments for the purpose of gaining unlawful entry, this will nail the vast majority of individuals who run the gauntlet that are unaware of the aspects of statute law and countering them. anyone with prior will have their file handed to the cps. the carrying of certain tools in a car boot without good reason or appropriate insurances to backup the possession of will again be actionable, especially if the individual has previous. there have been prosecutions over discovery.

one question for you kester, what percentage of the populus do you think are savvy with the legal fiction arena?
i'm interested because i have only come across about five individuals in the flesh who seem to have knowledge of it.
best wishes fakedirt.

again apologies for the tangent evanb.

edit on 23-10-2012 by fakedirt because: 2nd strike

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by fakedirt

I don't know what percentage. Obviously not enough and it's our task to spread the word. It's often pointed out that major historical changes were effected by small percentages of the population.

I decided to target intelligence, police, military and politicians with crucial information when I realised the majority of the population, however intelligent and/or educated, were so complacent that informing them was a waste of time and energy. I've had two attempts on my life following major publicity stunts I've carried out. I consider that a sign of success.

It isn't the percentage it's the influence individuals within that percentage have. People with their fingers literally on the trigger have considerable influence.

The people likely to be rounded up for internment are largely composed of potential 'troublemakers' i.e. rebels. These people are better informed that's why they're making a stand. If a reasonable number of them have some lock-picking skills and habitually carry concealed tools we have another element to use against those who would steal our freedoms.

The way I see every time a policeman meets a rebel there's an opportunity for constructive discussion. The point about being prepared is that we can look at history and count millions who died because they weren't prepared. Who wants to repeat those mistakes? I often find with the right approach police actually advise you on how to achieve your legitimate goals without hassle.
edit on 23-10-2012 by Kester because: punctuation

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Kester

i'll keep a light on for you kester.
personally i would rather have a peaceful transition from corporate rule to people rule. due to a possible implosion of the financial system and infrastructure, it is indeed wise to understand the complexities of interdependencies. i'm sure when the rats leave the sinking ship, there will be enough caulking to stem the leak and keep her on an even keel me hearty!
f.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
We would not!! We have had that discussion many timess over the years! There is not one British soldier who would take up arms against our own countrymen!

You can and have. From 1970 to 2000, British forces were responsible for the deaths of over 300 unarmed Northern Irish citizens.

So, from this statement i can assume you will only not take up arms against the British citizens you like?

Originally posted by EvanB
In fact we would take up arms against those that gave such an order!

I think my above statement disproves yours here. You have not taken up arms against those asking you to kill Irish.

My real issue here is the armed forces seemingly looking after themselves, and not those they have sworn to protect. When nurses, teachers and policemen have had their wages cut and jobs axed, did you march the streets to defend them? No? Then why then only for yourselves?

Dont kid yourself. Your simply trying to protect your job. While i understand that, in this day and age of massive overspending, the military is one place that needs cuts. Maybe not in Britian as much as the USA, but im sorry, as i said before i do not foresee an invasion of the British Isle anytime soon. Money needs to go back into people hands, not the military.

edit on 23-10-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

Unfortunately the invasion has been going on for some time.

Hitlers military operation carried a back-up plan. In the event of a failure of the military operation the invasion was to be carried out through the phenomena we have come to call the european union.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kester

Unfortunately the invasion has been going on for some time.

Hitlers military operation carried a back-up plan. In the event of a failure of the military operation the invasion was to be carried out through the phenomena we have come to call the european union.

Well, i stand corrected then. If you need to fight off the combined might of the entire EU, you will need a hell of a lot more military funding, not less.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

What a febrile imagination you have!!

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

If she did wrong allegiance to the people would massively outweigh her influence.

It has been said that she will do what's right when the time comes. The source of that information has been at the forefront of the British freedom movement for a long time and has proved to be consistently accurate and reliable over the years.

Yeah....right.....and therefore they know how the Queen will break the law??

the Queen has already signed whatever acts or orders were required to downsize the military and disestablish old and respected regiments over the years.

Don't delude yourself that you are a special case now!

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Alas dear Aloysius, this fever has spread across Albion.

The EU was designed as a takeover tool. It isn't doing too well. Here's what happened when they tried to record their anthem.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

They're not Laws, they're statutes. Quite different. Statutes only apply with consent.

The special case is the coming together of disparate parties for the achievement of a common goal.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join