It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teaching Occult studies

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I will be teaching various forms of occult studies. If you are interested please pm me I offer this service free of charge however you must be able to fallow directions. I am not held responcible for anything that occures or does not occur if you choose to fallow this path.
BP

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by blackpheonix

I am interested. May I ask some questions? May you indulge a bit, please?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackpheonix
I will be teaching various forms of occult studies. If you are interested please pm me I offer this service free of charge however you must be able to fallow directions. I am not held responcible for anything that occures or does not occur if you choose to fallow this path.
BP

What areas/topics will you be teaching?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I'm interested if you provide details as well as credentials.

By credentials I don't mean diplomas or what have you, just some kind of detail or proof that you actually know what you're talking about. I mean no offense, but your grammatical skills/spelling don't seem to be up to par, and I want to make sure I'm dealing with someone who is intelligent and well versed in the subject and not some metalhead/teen who has just read a few books and thinks it's a "cool" subject.

BTW, before anyone gets pissed off by the last comment, I'm a metalhead
edit on 18-10-2012 by MadhatterTheGreat because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-10-2012 by MadhatterTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Evocation, divination, various forms of meditation. But the occult is primarily focused on seeing hearing and speaking in the astral. I have knowledge and insite into other forms but mostly we will focus on those 3 which is the occult path. The goal will be to evoke a being in full manifestation on the physical plane. IF there is something else you might want to learn pls feel free to ask I can tell you what I know. I recently evoked King Paimon into full manifestation for a ritual. I am still working towards better understanding the great work myself.
V/R
BP

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I am interested, I have sent you a U2U.

thanks, Teye22

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Hey,

I'm interested in understanding this area also, do you have any written material or how would you conduct the studies?

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I should ask everyone what it is they would like to learn and study. I think the best way to do this would be a mass email or maybe just posting on the thread what are ur thoughts?
BP

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
But I feel posting to the thread might cause people to negate the specific information and warnings that everyone needs to read and consider.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Evocation, divination, various forms of meditation. But the occult is primarily focused on seeing hearing and speaking in the astral. I have knowledge and insite into other forms but mostly we will focus on those 3 which is the occult path. The goal will be to evoke a being in full manifestation on the physical plane. IF there is something else you might want to learn pls feel free to ask I can tell you what I know. I recently evoked King Paimon into full manifestation for a ritual. I am still working towards better understanding the great work myself.
V/R
BP

I'm not interested in evoking any beings into full manifestation in this realm. He would probably bring some cousins that didn't want to leave.
Then I would be right back where I started years ago. No thanks!
But, if you post on a thread, I would be interested to read the methods you use, even if I don't participate.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Im just wondering what your experience is in the esoteric? Are you an initiate of any school of magic or have you been self taught, and how many years have you been studying the occult?

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbob1990
Hey,

I'm interested in understanding this area also, do you have any written material or how would you conduct the studies?

Thanks.

Try this site for info:
www.esotericarchives.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Sled I am very interested to hear what you have went through.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Ok I will start a occult how to thread. I will post in the title that you must read the first page of the thread. This will entail objectives of the course reference material if you want to know more about the art and links to other forums were you can find more answers and help. There may come a time were you either feel the need or are told to continue your work in isolation of some were else I understand and want to give u the resources to do that. Also you might run into something in which I may not be able to help you these resources will provide you with that help.
BP

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

I have done the deed and caused death and heart attack you need to leave this bull crud alone. Leave the occult alone.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Yes that is part of it if you choose. But that is not what I am teaching here.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

So far you havnt taught anything, nor have you answered my earlier questions.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I have been mentored. Schools none. 10 years but evocation just in the past 2.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Sled I am very interested to hear what you have went through.

Ha!
Well..... I have a thread over 80 pages on paranormal experiences from myself and others that has been going since February of this year, and still going.
All my experiences are posted throughout the thread. The majority of mine are in the first ten or fifteen pages, but there was more I remembered as the thread continued. So they are all the way through it, if you want to take a look.

Just a hint... I had a ghost that stayed with me from age six until my mid-teens. It loved to scare the dumplings out of me! I didn't know at that time that my fear was making it stronger.... and it did! I told several stories of my "ghostly encounters" throughout the thread.

Then there are my UFO encounters, monsters running past my window at night (which when I read about the New Jersey Devil during the thread, described it exactly!), a bigfoot in the woods across the road where I grew up...
you know... just your everyday paranormal incidents.

It took me until I was in my early twenties to get rid of the ghost/demon entirely. I don't want to open any doors now after working so hard to close them.
I am sensitive to spirits, and feeling other's emotions now if I allow myself. I just don't think I'm ready to face all that again. It was a horrifying time in my life that I don't want to re-live.

A link to my thread is in my signature, if you want to read my stories.
Thank you for your interest.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Well there woulnt be a thread.... I started one with a link to a paid services site so it has been taken off by the admins. So email it is.
BP

top topics

<<   2 >>

join