It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote neural monitoring

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I find this subject very interesting. With this technology they can influence us in different ways. Alter our thought patterns, project voices, read our thoughts maybe a host of other "paranormal" type things.

RNM works remotely to control the brain in order to read and detect any criminal thought taking place inside the mind of a possible perpetrator. Research studies have shown that the human brain thinks at a rate of about 5000 bits per second and does not have the capacity to compete with supercomputers performing via satellites, implants and biotelemetry. The human brain has a distinctive set of bioelectric resonance system. For the RNM system, supercomputers are being used and, thus, with its help, supercomputers can send messages through an implanted person's nervous system in order to influence their performance in a desired way.

RNM

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

Super computers....Hmm.. You mean like the ones the NSA facility in Utah is literally being built around? You don't suppose....... Naww... No Such Agency would never do anything against our best interests...would they? lol..

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
youtube proof voices are electro-magnetic

This video shows that the technology behind voices uses the electromagetic field in some way. Now I think to the strange sounds investigated they found that it caused something like directed ionospheric anomalies. Perhaps this is all tied together somehow?

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Crap, better go get my tin foil hat.

I wonder if there are any companies that make stylish tin foil hats, or tin foil lined hats. Like maybe a nice 5950 fitted cap lined with tin foil. Call me crazy but hope for the best, prepare for the worst, right?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
This is truly a profound subject. There is so much disinfo surrounding it as to keep it a subject that sounds like "looney tunes."

Our government researchers--especially those connected to the intelligence apparatus--have had a serious obsession with electromagnetics/ELF/microwaves and mind-control technology for 50 years.

Documented information is out there, but one has to wade through all the disinformation.

The subject comes up in a thread I'm working on and I've been amazed at how much "truth" exists behind the "noise." I used to think it was a "looney tunes" topic...just like I was supposed to...not anymore.

If this thread picks up steam, I'll bring some of my research here. Good topic.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
ya how much truth you all want, imagine trying to and learning the differnce between the implant and other, you have to know yourself and the differnce.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Remote Viewing isn't really my forte...

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheNobody
Remote Viewing isn't really my forte...

And here I was thinking Rv'ing was one of your favorite subjects.

This thread is about remote neural monitoring, however. Details. Bah, who needs 'em?

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
The link in the OP is very interesting, but it is short and there are no sources to examine. It is very easy for people outside of the classified world to forget just how deep it goes. We truly are like insects skitting along the surface of a pond, unable to see into the depths. Consider that MK-Ultra was perfected, or brought to an wide-scale operational state at least, as early as the 1960s. Since then, the black world has expanded exponentially. The divide between the public and private sector is greater today than ever before. Nothing is at it seems...

If anyone has additional information on the subject, i'd love to see it.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I remember reading about that technology in the BBC science magazine Focus 6 years ago.It's serious! It's going to end up like lie detectors. Not really precise and easy to fool. Technology is not perfect.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Please explain to me how your brain would be able to spontaneously 'hear' and decode a digital signal?

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SymbolicLogic
Please explain to me how your brain would be able to spontaneously 'hear' and decode a digital signal?

Who says it's digital, maybe it's something else?

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Because anything short of messing with gap junctions seems like a dead-end?

top topics

join