It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debate Rigged, Crowley & Obama wait for Libya to come up before unveiling the new Libya Lie

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

They absolutely are. They have the same healthcare plan, neither of them are cutting military, they both will have ben bernanke ahead of the fed (just as bush did), they both support the patriot act, they both support NDAA.

I mean if you actually pay attention, it's pretty obvious. You guys pick the most insignificant details and try to make some difference.

ACTUALLY WATCH THESE. THEN DENY IT.

edit on 18-10-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
Anyone who thinks for a second that the last presidential debate wasn't rigged from top to bottom need to double check the facts. Crowley was hand picked, Crowley hand picked every single question asked by the 'participants' she openly admitted this before the debate, therefore every question was loaded. The most obviously anticipated moment of the debate, the moment the hijackers were waiting for, is when Libya was mentioned, it was the moment Obama & Crowley were waiting for.

Starting at 1:26

ROMNEY: You said in the rose garden the day after the attack, it was an act of terror, it was not a spontaneous demonstration?

OBAMA: Please proceed governor.

ROMNEY: I want to make sure we get that for the record because it took the president 14 days before he called the attack in Benghazi an act of terror.

OBAMA: Get the transcript.

CROWLEY: It, he did in fact sir, so let me, let me, call it an act of terror.

OBAMA: Can you say that a little louder Candy?

******CLAPPING FROM AUDIENCE****** (against the rules, a signal showing the room is full of Liberal Obama supporters).

CROWLEY: He did call it an act of terror.

Candy Crowley wouldn't have had on the top of her head the transcript of Obama using the words "Act of Terror" in the rose garden on 9/12 unless Candy Crowley was briefed on Obama's new strategy concerning the Libya Lie,

Yeah! Unless.... of course she generally makes it a habit to pay attention to public addresses from the President of The United States. You know...seeing as how she is the Chief Political Correspondant for the most-viewed and most widely broadcast cable news network in the entire freakin' world.

Here is the ABC Broadcast of Obama standing in the Rose Garden on September 12, 2012 referring to the deaths of the four Americans in Benghazi as an "act of terror".

And here is that same video with the "Acts of Terror" comment at the very front of the video and looped three times just in case you missed it.

The only "pre-planning" or "rigging" that Candy Crowley would have had to do is merely be aware of her surroundings and show up to work on September 12, 2012 to know that Obama called it "an act of terror".

Not everybody stumbles through life waiting for issues to become "viral" before they see what their elected representatives are saying about them.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad
Romney could have chosen to frame his question to Obama in ANY other way and would have been right. You guys think it's rigged against Romney when Romney asked the question hahaha, that speaks volumes.

edit on 10/18/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

How DARE the facts get in the way of what I would have wished had happened!! Stupid reality!!!

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by VictorVonDoom

Thank you. You are the first person, I think that has actually read and considered what I posted.
If you think about it for just a second it makes sense. It's scary that this site has been taken over by people so blind and supporting Romney. The population went from the people that almost went to far avoiding distractions, to people (examples all around me here) that fall for the first one that comes along. This has been the most painfully obviously rigged election probably in history.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
Anyone who thinks for a second that the last presidential debate wasn't rigged from top to bottom need to double check the facts. Crowley was hand picked, Crowley hand picked every single question asked by the 'participants' she openly admitted this before the debate, therefore every question was loaded. The most obviously anticipated moment of the debate, the moment the hijackers were waiting for, is when Libya was mentioned, it was the moment Obama & Crowley were waiting for.

Starting at 1:26

ROMNEY: You said in the rose garden the day after the attack, it was an act of terror, it was not a spontaneous demonstration?

OBAMA: Please proceed governor.

ROMNEY: I want to make sure we get that for the record because it took the president 14 days before he called the attack in Benghazi an act of terror.

OBAMA: Get the transcript.

CROWLEY: It, he did in fact sir, so let me, let me, call it an act of terror.

OBAMA: Can you say that a little louder Candy?

******CLAPPING FROM AUDIENCE****** (against the rules, a signal showing the room is full of Liberal Obama supporters).

CROWLEY: He did call it an act of terror.

Candy Crowley wouldn't have had on the top of her head the transcript of Obama using the words "Act of Terror" in the rose garden on 9/12 unless Candy Crowley was briefed on Obama's new strategy concerning the Libya Lie, to take it another direction, flip flop and now claim he always did call it a Terrorist Attack from the beginning, which he did not, but Obama attempting to re-write history knows, that to many who are uninformed, who do not watch the news, may be watching this debate and knowing nothing about Libya would side with the lie.

Obama waited for Romney to use the Libya issue as an attack, he waited, he was so confident in this new flip flopping strategy, this flat out lie that he said "Please proceed governor", thinking to himself, "proceed, haha, this lie will leave your head spinning, Candy is in on this one". Candy Crowley being in on this new spin already read the transcript that very night, the transcript of Obama in the rose garden on 9/12, she read it because she knew it was going to be Obama's defense, so she could break moderator rules and side with Obama, the entire debate was rigged, yet Romney still won, barely, many say it was a tie, even if he tied, he tied 1 vs. 2, it was clearly Obama & Crowley against Romney from the beginning, Crowley interrupting Romney 28 times and Obama only 9 times, Obama ended up with over 2 minutes of time over Romney, Romney's first attempt at a rebuttal was denied by Crowley. The only reason Candy Crowley forgot about the 2 weeks of the Obama administration claiming it was protesters and a Youtube video is because she was briefed on the Obama administration's new plan, their new veiled strategy, a strategy to be unveiled when Mitt Romney would begin to attack Obama on the issue of Libya.

For those that didn't watch the news from September 11th to September 25th, The Obama administration's official story was that it was not an act of terror, but a protest which got out of hand a protest against a Youtube video that left 4 Americans dead. This lie was repeated many times by Obama's press secretary, Biden, among others.

Even as late as September 25th 2012, President Obama Address the U.N. General Assembly...

At 10:19 of this video... The president continues to talk about the video many times throughout his speech. Not once did he call the attack on the U.S. Embassy in Libya an Act of Terror, instead he is apologizing for the Youtube video.

"That is what we saw play out in the last two weeks, as a crude and disgusting video sparked outrage throughout the Muslim world." --- President Obama Address at the U.N. General Assembly September 25th 2012
edit on 17-10-2012 by Razimus because: (no reason given)

I ABSOLUTELY believe that it was indeed staged and preconceived as a response once the subject came up.
There is now way Obama would ever say "proceed Governor" unless it was a setup. No way in H311...
Crowley was way too overt in her instant response, too choreographed and practiced.

Have you watched the entire address in the rose garden? If not you should, to clarify FACTS.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by paratus

There is now way Obama would ever say "proceed Governor" unless it was a setup. No way in H311...

Of course he would say "proceed Governor". Why wouldn't when he knew Romney was wrong?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
reply to post by paratus

Of course he would say "proceed Governor". Why wouldn't when he knew Romney was wrong?

First Romney was not wrong.
Second if that was not a set up, nothing is.
Third Crowley admitted later she was wrong regarding the facts
www.youtube.com...

edit on 18-10-2012 by paratus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

this ^^^ is what all the media outlets are doing, covering for Obama.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by HostileApostle
reply to post by Razimus

OMG quit your crying already.

It's not a lie, it's FACT. He's on video saying, this is just absolute desperation and panic from the right.

www.whitehouse.gov...

Remarks by the President on the Deaths of U.S. Embassy Staff in Libya

Good morning. Every day, all across the world, American diplomats and civilians work tirelessly to advance the interests and values of our nation. Often, they are away from their families. Sometimes, they brave great danger.

Yesterday, four of these extraordinary Americans were killed in an attack on our diplomatic post in Benghazi. Among those killed was our Ambassador, Chris Stevens, as well as Foreign Service Officer Sean Smith. We are still notifying the families of the others who were killed. And today, the American people stand united in holding the families of the four Americans in our thoughts and in our prayers.
No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done.

It is obvious bias on part of the presidential moderator....

When she was given the chance to back up POTUS and he
literally led candy to the trough she ate it up..

People are tired of the lies and the media bias
the bought and paid for MSM is trying to help dig this countries grave..

edit on 18-10-2012 by popcornmafia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
If he said and "believed" it was a terrorist attack, why then did he chose to say this:

www.youtube.com...

And also choose to perpetuate this "Mohammed Movie" notion for 15 days????
Along with Clinton, Panetta and others in his cabinet.???

youtu.be...

edit on 18-10-2012 by paratus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
i dont understand the illusion that regular americans were asking questions. when it is more likely those in the audience there were assigned questions by their party, so to even be allowed to go to the debate.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidmann
There is no doubt in my mind that you're right.

The zionists are preparing to show romney that obama is in control. But he can be prez if he agrees to their terms. We are simply seeing the not so invisible jewish hand at work.

Care to show everyone here how much more of a BIGOT you really are.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot
reply to post by beezzer

They like to mention right wing backwards logic. So...your point is kind of lost on them I think.

I'm just surprised that everyone is focusing on wordplay in a debate instead of the situation the wordplay derived from. Why are the supporters of the honorable Mr. Obama not calling him and his people out for an obvious cover-up? Seems asinine to me that they are trying to avoid the situation like the people responsible for it until after the election. The same people who were all over Bush whether he was choking on a pretzle or invading Iraq.

I would like to know how it is equal that a situation like the reason for an attack in another country is comparable to a series of political and media manipulations and propaganda to support the subsequent war, and that is not even considering the possibility of Bush and Specifically Cheney being behind or at least aware of 911!

THAT is why people were up in arms about Bush and I didn't hear ANY of YOU complaining. If anything I was called a TRAITOR for not supporting my President and his illegal war by Republicans.

edit on 18-10-2012 by onecraftydude because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Americas not dumb like a lot of people think they saw right through this scam.

Just check the polls www.realclearpolitics.com...

America knows the debate was rigged which is why romney is the leader..

bye bye barry

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Obviously the reason why Gary Johnson is not allowed to join the Presidential Debates is because he won't play ball...

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Those Dammed Liberals !!!!!

Messing up Conservatives Plan to Greed ...... & to Mislead the population ....

Same conservatives that Worship the Very Person they can't Stand ..... ( If around in the Flesh of Course )

Thank a conservative

edit on 18-10-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Thank a conservative
reply to post by Wolfenz

Really?

Ever hear of NDAA? Two people can play that game.......NDAA is twice as bad as the Patriot Act ever was and it was enacted by Obama and his cronies.....

Those in glass houses shouldnt throw stones

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
if romney can't overcome a question that his preppers worked on for hours with him beforehand....

do we want him to be potus ?

what tripe

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
It's awesome how every Obama supporter did not address my post. Here it is again.

What does Crowley, the moderator say?

“It was one of those moments, and I could even feel that here, you know, when you say something you’re not expecting,” Crowley insisted, admitting she simply couldn’t help herself from unprofessionally inserting herself into a heated dispute between presidential candidates.

“He was right in the main, I just think he picked the wrong word,” Crowley said, echoing the extremely legalistic reading of the facts about what President Obama meant when he said “acts of terror” in reference to the Benghazi attack.

newsbusters.org...

The moderator herself says Romney was RIGHT with what he said. So how are you calling Romney wrong when the MODERATOR said he was right, she KNEW he was right, but couldn't help herself in trying to make him look bad.
edit on 18-10-2012 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join