It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judging Freemasonry by its' enemies - and why I accept the organizations benevolence.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

and yet we continually accept the Freemason statements on this board that continually degrade "fundamental Christians" at every turn.

I wonder if "we" ever bother to look at why those statements get made in the first place?

Probably not. When all you have is a hammer, everything starts to look like a nail.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie
Where the hell do they get off thinking it's best to keep secrets from women? THEY screwed the stuff up! Their rituals are generally extremely silly or purposeless in my opinion.
For the one millionth time, the ONLY secrets in Freemasonry are the handshakes and passwords and the silly puposeless rituals. What earthsatteringly important information are you assuming the Freemasons are keeping secret that would change the world if made public?????

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Where the hell do they get off thinking it's best to keep secrets from women? THEY screwed the stuff up! Their rituals are generally extremely silly or purposeless in my opinion.
For the one millionth time, the ONLY secrets in Freemasonry are the handshakes and passwords and the silly puposeless rituals. What earthsatteringly important information are you assuming the Freemasons are keeping secret that would change the world if made public?????

all this classified intel or did you forget the higher ups in intelligence agencies? there are secrets all around that are causing huge problems within our government and society and you must know they are running the show... so who controls the secrets? the ones who make secrecy a way of thinking. UFOs, it was masons who grabbed this up and clamped the info and continue to hold it, JFK, Masons know because that was an internal CIA plot, 9/11? Zionists may have done it but you better believe some Masons know alll about it.

The appropriate question is what info they DON'T control, they control info and also control the inner trickle that gets released... they designed it this way. On the lower end of the chain of command you have police and churches and YES, they spread info this way... are bad to sit around and gossip and target people with dirty trickled info because the ones at the bottom know the least, they don't get the secrets but when lower levels walk into this trap of supporting putting locks onto communication of truth even if they don't know doodly squat and feel important because somebody greets them with a secret handshake, it supports this atmosphere of letting those good ol guys in government keep their secrets. It helps people believe things like "the government is just concerned about panic when it comes to UFOs"... that's the same sentiment. It's hypocritical, discriminating and a stumbling block to progress... and furthermore, a lie.

it doesn't have to be a huge secret, those types in my experience keep even dumb, frivolous secrets about everyday stuff because that way of being is right up their alley, natural for them.

their handshake just reaffirms their fondness of secrets, makes the gullible feel like they are a part of something and to understand what they are a part of, they must continue to show how good they are at keeping secrets.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

all this classified intel
What classified intel is in the hands of Masons?

or did you forget the higher ups in intelligence agencies?
Which of these higher ups are Masons? Give me names and lodge numbers.

there are secrets all around that are causing huge problems within our government and society and you must know they are running the show... so who controls the secrets? the ones who make secrecy a way of thinking. UFOs, it was masons who grabbed this up and clamped the info and continue to hold it, JFK, Masons know because that was an internal CIA plot, 9/11? Zionists may have done it but you better believe some Masons know alll about it.
Bull $#!+. You got nothing. Go crawl back to your armchair and dream.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Easy... Rockefellers and Bush's and a lot of other presidents including some who they say aren't masons on technicalities but were certainly masons in at least somewhat of an attempt.

If there were no higher up connections they would not have such an ingrained and widespread presence especially in law enforcement.

they never question this widespread affiliation's influence in the community... it is very much accepted and has a very strong presence making forces even tighter knit and feeling superior.
edit on 18-10-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

Wow! I sure do feel powerful right now! I never knew that we had that much influence on the world.

Look, I know it's cool to think you know stuff about "secrets", but you have wild fantasy, not knowledge.
We have secret handshakes and passwords. The same ones that any idiot with two fingers and a Google machine can find. We just promised we wouldn't tell anyone what they are. It's a test of character, not hiding any secret life changing events. Our silly rituals, yea, I would guarantee that anyone not knowing the meaning behind them would think all of them were silly. In fact, that thought was so widespread, that just after an initiate goes through his first degree, there is a lecture that explains all of it. So yea, we have a few secrets that aren't really secret.

Do you believe in reptilian overlords too? Just curious.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

The last president who was a mason was Gerald Ford.

All the presidents since then have been half reptilian and therefore not able to become masons. (we don't like those scaley bastards)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Wow! I sure do feel powerful right now! I never knew that we had that much influence on the world.

Look, I know it's cool to think you know stuff about "secrets", but you have wild fantasy, not knowledge.
We have secret handshakes and passwords. The same ones that any idiot with two fingers and a Google machine can find. We just promised we wouldn't tell anyone what they are. It's a test of character, not hiding any secret life changing events. Our silly rituals, yea, I would guarantee that anyone not knowing the meaning behind them would think all of them were silly. In fact, that thought was so widespread, that just after an initiate goes through his first degree, there is a lecture that explains all of it. So yea, we have a few secrets that aren't really secret.

Do you believe in reptilian overlords too? Just curious.

awww... and look at you sticking up for a bunch of freaking men you don't even know. Pretend again to convince me that you can disprove all the stories about freemason connections like you were there throughout the whole history.

And I'll be reminded of the type you are, mad that you can't control my thoughts, wearing a freemason banner like a good cheerleader. Yeah, it's widespread... on the pawn levels. Spread wide and thin. It doesn't start getting thicker unless you are important. The reason you don't get it is because you already do think you're important like every other person of western culture who thinks their type should run the world.

They're bad about thinking they should run stuff.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

The last president who was a mason was Gerald Ford.

All the presidents since then have been half reptilian and therefore not able to become masons. (we don't like those scaley bastards)

I cannot believe you think even recent past presidents were not Masons... they associated with Masons, thought themselves to be Mason, were affiliated with orders of masonry and even if every other Mason was taught to deny they were Masons, they were right there neck deep in Masonic channels!

It seems to be a very popular clique, yet you miss the fact that it doesn't have boundaries and doesn't a magical force field keeping it out of politics. It's probably THE most popular man clique, so yeah... I think it's just simple math to understand that it goes up and up when you see so many like minded people in a group, it's kinda hard to deny that an alleged lodge member really is one because certain things weren't official or they were said to have fallen out or whatever... funny even by your own admission you think you can say certain people aren't masons because you don't like them... THEY don't like them. Did they just recently teach you that? How strange since Junior was probably a higher Mason that you will ever meet, so really... You already getting info there from the top of the pile? Wow!... I don't think so.

It's just more lies.

You're easy prey I guess.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I sincerely wish I could take someone like you and bring you into a meeting, and share with you what freemasonry actually is. I guess in the big scheme of things, there will always be people like yourself who fail at accepting personal responsibility and desperately cling to the need for someone to blame for all the things that go wrong.

Yes Virginia, we are an evil horde, hell bent on world domination. Taking control, one charity at a time. Using our evil agenda to help children and our communities. Just remember, if you cut yourself while preparing a meal, it wasn't your fault, or that of the knife, it was the masons.

Muhahahahahahah!

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminnaughty
jimmy savile was a high ranking mason as are most if not all the high ranking police and heads of industry. Which is why he was allowed to do what ever he liked for almost 50 yrs. abusing and raping children, Yes free masons are good people...

I have dug a bit and have not found any evidence that Jimmy Savile was a Freemason. What lodge was he a member of?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Easy... Rockefellers and Bush's and a lot of other presidents including some who they say aren't masons on technicalities but were certainly masons in at least somewhat of an attempt.
WTF?

First. I'm not aware of ANY Rockefellers who were Masons. None are listed in 10,000 Famous Freemasons. None are on the wikipedia list of notable Masons, nor any other list I've come across. I suppose one or two members of the Rockefeller family *might* be Masons, but even if they were, they're Rockefellers first. They don't gain anything by joining Freemasonry.

Neither of the Bushes were Masons. Both were members of Skull & Bones, a fraternity at Yale that has nothing to do with Freemasonry.

14 US Presidents have been Master Masons, the last being Gerald Ford 30+ years ago. It's an undeniable fact. (And yet, somehow you seem to deny it!)

And your last bit, "some who they say aren't masons on technicalities but were certainly masons in at least somewhat of an attempt" what does that even mean? Either they went through the three degrees in a lodge, chartered by a Grand Lodge recognized by the United Grand Lodge of England, like every other regular Mason has for 300+ years, or they didn't.

If there were no higher up connections they would not have such an ingrained and widespread presence especially in law enforcement.
Nonsense. Freemasonry was VERY popular, particularly right after World War II when the men came back from war and wanted to keep the camaraderie they'd felt with their brother soldiers. By the 1960's I believe one in 20 men in the United States was a Mason. And Masonry is all about serving your community, so it makes sense that a lot of men attracted to law enforcement, fire fighting, and other pubic service would also be attracted to Masonry. No "higher up connections" needed.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I have no idea which lodge he was a member of. How ever I did watch a news program were he mentioned some thing about it. He did not exactly say he was a mason. It was just the way he said it and that he had UNLIMITED FREEDOM FROM EVERY THING.
The program? Some thing from YTV(Yorkshire tell lie vision) he was a lot younger then, about 30 yr old. I Think it was about the time he had his caravan in the hospital grounds. There is no way that he could have done all this for over 40 years without help. Thats the problem we have with these masons. Their secrets, which to this day its all hidden from any one not in the craft. With the protection that he had then it must have involved the police who were for ever dropping charges. Even when people made charges he was like teflon, nothing stuck.

aangirfan.blogspot.co.uk...

have a look at this link it concerns jimmy
edit on 18-10-2012 by illuminnaughty because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminnaughty

But nothing you've described would require that he was a Mason. Did he get away with stuff? Maybe. Did he have influential friends? Maybe. Is it possible to have influential friends and get away with stuff without being a Mason? Most definitely. So why assume he was one if you don't actually know? Why jump to that conclusion if you really don't have any logical path to take you there, supported by, say for instance, facts?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Yes, that link was one that I looked at. With all the information there, you would think that if he was a member of the insanely evil, world dominating MASONS, that his membership would at the very least, be mentioned. But it's not. Only that he may have been involved with the Knight of Malta. Which is not a masonic group.

It's cool to sling accusations around when discussing famous folks, but doing so without proof is silly at best.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Actually he is not a Mason. He is a Catholic and member of groups affiliated with the Church.

I don't know what it is about you people who think anytime some celebrity goes down for crime, they are automatically Masons. Freemasonry is not a corrupt organization and your desparate attempts are just getting pathetic. If you have proof...real proof, please provide it.

reply to post by CB328

So you agree with oppressive and fascist tyranny?

reply to post by WhoKnows100

What proof do you have that "we have our tentacles" in anything? What statistical proof to show we have a large or at least a controlling presence? You'd think you'd back up your assertions with evidence instead of opinion.

Can you name owners in the media or corporations who are Masons? Name the Judges who are Masons? What church leaders are Masons? Only 14 Presidents of the US have been Masons which equates to about 31.8% so we're clearly a minority. I can find proof of 18 VP's as being Freemasons which would equate to 39%. Note that both of these statistics includes Gerald Ford who assumed the Presidency in the wake of Nixon (who was not a Mason).

God warns His children throughout scripture that the moment that man stops becoming accountable to Him alone for their morality and ethics, that destruction will come in the form of tyranny and despotism by men.

Freemasonry says that we should be held accountable to the God of our Faith. To me it is the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Freemasonry also warns against the evils of tyranny and fascism.

We all see the tyranny and dictatorship on our horizon, and yet we continually accept the Freemason statements on this board that continually degrade "fundamental Christians" at every turn.

That name is only applied to those who go far beyond preaching the Word of God and start cramming it down people's throats. It is applied to those who are blind literalists and usually cite verse without thought to its meaning. I apply it to the "christians" who have taken the true Christ out of their religion and replaced Him with hatred, bigotry, and fascism.

The reason is obvious, a fundamental Christian fully believes God Himself and refuses to bow to the Freemason beast government and it's teachings.

No where in Freemasonry do we say the world has to bow to our teachings. That is just ludicrous.

Thousands of Christian pastors and priests are Freemasons, and thus end up preaching a false gospel message which entirely ruins millions and keeps them enslaved to them - the beast.

Can you actually back this up or are you just throwing out another lie? Plus, if a minister, pastor, or priest is a Freemason are they not citing the Bible? If a non-Mason and a Mason gave the same sermon, you'd consider the Masons to be false simply because of his affiliation? That is irrational stupidity. Nothing in Freemasonry stops, hinders, or perverts a man's soul or his ability to give a sermon if he is a cleric.

Freemasonry doesn't perpetuate atheism or the denial of a Supreme Being.

It's why our resident "Christian Freemasons" right here on ATS continually preach against obedience to the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and deny His Son as the way, the truth and the life.

Not every Freemason is a Christian, but many are. I am one of them and I demand you prove where I said anything you asserted. Prove it or you are lying.

reply to post by wiser3

He can't but that won't stop him from spewing his hatred and lies.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I dont know for sure if he was a mason. If he wasnt one. Then he definately mixed in their circle and was very friendly with them. Perhaps its his knight hood, or one of the other orders. What ever. It does not really matter as he was certainly, in one of their gangs. You can defend your brothers all you like but it wont change my thoughts on the masons, or jimmy saville being in with them.
What really matters and the people who you should be defending are the abused children.
Of course its a case of being IMO.
Pity they are so secret and have to hide every thing
edit on 18-10-2012 by illuminnaughty because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

wow. So you just think he should be one, therefore he is.

Your logic is amazing.
I do hope you are a teacher. I think our youth could learn a great deal from such a mind.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

All around you? So you're upset that people you know are members? You didn't have a problem before, but once acquaintances became members you didn't like it?

...like to do crap behind your back and against your rights because they can get away with it.

Examples?

They run more than the town and you know what they are doing? They are screwing crap up.

Examples?

There are certain things that people think only men can handle or should have a say in. There's a lot of things children have no say in, like war... but it sure as hell effects them doesn't it?

And how does Freemasonry tie into this? It doesn't. Freemasonry is composed of men of varying opinions, beliefs, faiths, and employments. Sexism is not a facet of Freemasonry.

Their rituals are generally extremely silly or purposeless in my opinion.

While this is your opinion, I disagree as I've actually gone through them and know their purpose.

So you're saying SE Masons are dicks? Hey NetworkDude, quit being a dick.

In other words... They cause problems.

You honestly sound like you want to just blame someone for your perceived problems. You sound like a constant complainer. I have a soldier like you who constantly complains and has to blame everyone else for his troubles. You want to make the Freemasons scapegoat for the state of things in the world. First off, you need to prove things happened and was caused by the Freemasons. Second, your opinion doesn't count unless it can be corroborated by facts and evidence not unfounded, illogical rhetoric.

The secrecy...

What's wrong with secrecy. Everyone enjoys it, even you.

I've known a lot of freemasons.

Every anti-Masons says this, but I'm sure you do know some Masons, but "a lot" is probably an exaggeration.

If a secret comes to your town which will effect the people of it, I guarantee the first to know will likely be the masons of your town.

My hometown I can guarantee that nobody on the city council or mayor's office is a Mason or affiliated with them in any way. The county Sheriff is a Mason where I'm from, but he earned his spot, but I do hope he doesn't get re-elected as my father is running against him.

We also don't want people near us being freemasons because we will not know unless they confide it and if they are...

Do we not have the right to privacy? Do we not have the right to assemble with others as we wish?

reply to post by network dude

Well said.

The intelligence community and the agencies associated with them have nothing to do with Freemasonry.

Like I said before, there is nothing wrong with secrecy.

UFOs, it was masons who grabbed this up and clamped the info and continue to hold it, JFK, Masons know because that was an internal CIA plot, 9/11? Zionists may have done it but you better believe some Masons know alll about it.

lol...oh you're serious?! BWAHAHAHAHA

Please prove the Masons have anything to do with the UFO hysteria. The Masons had nothing to do with the JFK assassination.

Other than making sensationalist claims, can you actually back any of this up with evidence and fact?

reply to post by JoshNorton

I used to deal with classified material, but I had that job 4-years before I joined the Freemasons.

It's not a technicality, none of the two Bush Presidents were never Masons. They are Bonesman, but that is not a Masonic organization. That's just fact.

Just look at all of my posts, the essence of them is the defense of Freemasonry and the rejection of the lies spread about them. There's nothing for us to disprove as you have provided only opinion and uncorroborated stories...rumors really

Who said we want to control your thoughts? I could care less if you like us or not, I don't need your approval. The Freemasons don't exist to get the approval of others, we do good work regardless of notoriety or validation.

It doesn't start getting thicker unless you are important.

And how would you know? By your theory of us "pawns" in this Masonic chess, you'd you be nothing more than the board we move on.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

The last President to be a Mason was Gerald Ford. Fact supports this. Reagan received an honorary membership from the Shriners and Scottish Rite, but the certificates he received from both of these organizations don't make him a Mason nor give him rights of actual membership like attending meetings, voting, or knowing anything given during the initiation. Clinton was in the DeMolay which is a youth group under the Masonic family, but that does not make him a Mason or entitle him to anything. You could also point out that LBJ was initiated as an Entered Apprentice, but never advanced any farther so he is not counted on the roster of Masons who were President.

Freemasonry itself as an organization does not get involved in politics nor are we as individuals allowed to talk about partisan politics when the Lodge is in meeting (this is also applicable to other Masonic organizations). Same goes with religion. One of my good friends in the Masons is a uber liberal while I'm a libertarian with more conservative (in comparison to him) leanings.

funny even by your own admission you think you can say certain people aren't masons because you don't like them...

I say people are not Masons because I do the research to verify.

How strange since Junior was probably a higher Mason that you will ever meet, so really

If you believe Bush Jr. was a Mason then tell us what Lodge he is a member of and what makes him "higher" than us? Technically speaking there are plenty of us Masons here at ATS that would "outrank" those Masons who have been President. I seriously doubt you have a strong grip on how Freemasonry is structured, how we operate, and what constitutes "high level".

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join