It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Accepting "Responsibilty" for Benghazi While Avoiding Blame?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Ben Swann takes a look at statements from Secretary of State Hillary Clinton that the buck stops with her when it comes to Benghazi.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I looked on search for this vid and did not find it.Hillary and the DOS are simply doing damage control here.She has her eyes on the 2016 "elections" hoping that they can marginalize this into a non issue or better yet make it go away.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

Somebody please tell me why this is an issue anyway? I get that the true story didn't come out of the White House as quickly and as accurately as it might have and that in retrospect intel was ignored. In retrospect if someone had taken it seriously, these 4 people might still be alive.

Granted, and there is enough blame to go around but twice as many people accepting it. Is it really worth the speculation and finger pointing here? Easy to second guess after something has happened. I mean do we suspect some complicity on the part of our own White House in the attacks? Is there something I am missing here?

It was a mistake. Move on.

If ignoring intel is your major complaint, may I remind you GWB ignored credible intel too. 4000 dead and we are still paying for that little "judgement error?" How is this a bigger sin? Or even a blip on the radar??

edit on 17-10-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

new topics

join