It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Romney Becomes President... ALIEN!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I don't think Romney will be voted President. The only thing that will unseat Obama is a poor economy and the liberals will hype the economy up while blaming Bush for the poor economy. But please, this thread is not about that.

Hey, you don't suppose that if Romney becomes President they'd make a new video from "The Obama Deception" and call it "The Romney Deception" and claim that Romney is an alien Reptilian shape shifter? They make this claim with every single President. For example:

We'll just have to wait and see.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Hey, you don't suppose that if Romney becomes President they'd make a new video from "The Obama Deception" and call it "The Romney Deception" and claim that Romney is an alien Reptilian shape shifter? They make this claim with every single President.

Of course they will, the crazies out there just get more material with each election.

Alex Jones will just rant about how Romney is a secret free mason Mormon who sacrifices babies or something like that, and I bet there will be at least two documentaries on the subject.

Part of me wants Romney to get elected, like Bill Maher. I mean G W Bush was great when it came to making jobs for comedians, just imagine what Romney could do.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Alex Jones will just rant about how Romney is a secret free mason Mormon who sacrifices babies or something like that, and I bet there will be at least two documentaries on the subject."

okay what will happen when this is confirmed? i hope is so they'll quit just letting anybody waltz into the whitehouse. i mean waltz as in being two employees of the same corporation. the theory of him being an alien is actually already there. still napping i see

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
furthermore i blame the federal reserve being created on the economical problems.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Geez Louise, the third video (the one with Hillary's face showing prior to watching) is nothing but many famous people using SIGN LANGUAGE for "I Love You". LMAO Since when has that become something to be wary about??

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Habit4ming

they were using both the sign language symbol for love and the masonic symbol for satan which sucks cause any real satanist knows that power doesn't flow the same way that the globalists are trying to use it. frekin romney is a doosh bag

new topics

top topics

join