It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False flag, Late October?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Hi all,

the USA, Israel and others are about to embark on a 2yr in the making military excercise later this month. It will involve at least 3500 US Forces and 1000 Israeili forces.

U.S. and Israeli generals say they are embarking on the largest exercise in their long military relationship

It's been in the making for more than two years, but comes now against a backdrop of tension with Iran and sharp rhetoric in the U.S. presidential election

U.S. Air Force Lt. Gen. Craig Franklin says American forces have started arriving in Israel for the exercise. Others will participate from positions around Europe and the Mediterranean

It's an important time with the US Presidential Elections coming soon and Israel rattling their sabre for War. I really do wonder whether something may "HAPPEN" ie - a false flag during this excercise that may bring about the inevitable War with Iran.

When does the New York Times, Associated Press, CNN, Fox News, and most of the military press corps care about a routine bilateral military exercise?

When it’s a massive U.S.-Israeli demonstration of regional missile defenses that comes amid high tensions with Iran and neighboring extremist groups, discord between Jerusalem and Washington, and three weeks before a U.S. presidential election infused with Israeli security concerns, that’s when

The $60 million exercise (the Americans and Israelis split the bill) will involve 3,500 U.S. military personnel across Europe, Mediterranean, and Israel for three to four weeks in the field and simulation drills. The officers would not say the exact start dates, citing operational security purposes, only that it would start in late October.

The event drew unusually high attention when it was postponed from this spring until the fall per an Israeli request, yet with no clear explanation. Yet, amid the delay, tensions have increased over Iran’s continued progress in its nuclear program, and so-called “red lines” over how soon a Western military strike of some kind must occur to effectively halt the program.

Im not predicitng something will definatly happen here, but it's certainly got a lot of interest here, so stay tuned asyou just never know.

Both officers on Wednesday were asked to explain the delay, but only said, “We all agreed it would be better to do in the fall.”

e-ring.foreignpolicy.com...

www.nytimes.com...

www.foxnews.com...

edit on 17-10-2012 by grantbeed because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-10-2012 by grantbeed because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I am tired of these false flags I thought people would of stopped these assumptions after the Olympics..

Even if there was a false flag the majority of people will just believe the cover story... Take 9/11 for example 11 years afterwards and people are still fighting and pointing fingers as to what really happened .

I think the case with a lot of these false flag people are they are themselves raising the false flag

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Well when you have the largest Military Exercise in history with the US and Israel, right on Irans doorstep, it definatly warrants a highlighter.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
IMHO, of course, I believe if Obama had the same popularity he had in 2008, and I speculated a year ago, that some kind of military action may take place prior to the 2012 election to permit Obama to declare martial law. That would pave the way for him to take complete power as a monarch in this country.

However, since the polls are closing tgether, Obama does not have that support. Therefore, I think it would be an embarrassment for Obama and another war and could lead to his defeat. He will do his best to delay it and blame it on Romney should he not be elected.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
There should be a forum dedicated to false flags. To start, we can just put out a false flag warning every month or the next 5 years. Someday the prediction will actually be right! Until then...we'll have to speculate every month until something happens.

Can we just kill this bird with a thousand stones and get it out of the way now?

ALSO, still looking forward to the 22nd! October is False Flag Month!

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Geez! nuttin is gonna happen!!!

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

All they are doing is flexing their muscles.

Secondly China and Russia would wipe the floor with the western world as I am 80 % sure they will be fighting along side Iranians.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
One never knows what TPTB are cooking up behind our backs. I was going to say that I'll be glad when October is over with and nothing has happened, but things are so shaky in the world today, one can never really relax anymore.

However, it makes me nervous to think that we're playing around militarily with the Israelis.

False flags, world wars, societal collapse, economic destruction, disease epidemics...One can drive themselves crazy thinking about all the possible scenarios. Being "awake" isn't fun, is it?

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
That's a scary scenario .
Especially considering how well that "terrorist group"
hit the embassy.

So middle east is definetely in play.
I think it'll be good ol boy oil barons that'll hire a mercenary group
to do whatever the hell they want them to do.

If it's domestic it'll happen in Arizona Florida Colorado Wisconsin
or Pennsylvania. Just a hunch....
I did a big ol never read thread about Billionaires buying the next
False Flag. But since that Excluded Obama as the culprit,
the idea seemed unthinkable by ATS.

top topics

join