It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is India/China owned by the illuminati?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Good afternoon ATS,

I was recently listening to Lindsey speak in regards to some insider information on infowars yesterday, and he mentioned that India is still free of illuminati control. I believe a lot of the things he was talking about are accurate, but I have found conflicting reports about India, and its behind the scenes power structure.

In addition, it seems that there are a number of different opinions on whether or not there is one central illuminati power structure or if its a group of warring factions. I think it should be obvious to everyone on ATS that things are never very simple, and I am purposefully not revealing my personal opinion on this matter yet. In this case, I'm more interested in peoples opinions and additional research into the illuminati, their power mechanisms, and perhaps their plans and/or locations.

Here are some links just to test the waters:

link to the interview
www.infowars.com...

additional resources
www.henrymakow.com...

www.squidoo.com...

I know this guy is out there, but that doesn't mean that ALL of what he says is wrong. Just some of his conclusions. Myth and fact are often intertwined.
rense.com...

rense.com...

PS If anyone doubts the existence of forces in our country and abroad determined to keep us in the dark and subservient, when was the last time anyone saw this?

www.barefootsworld.net...

Thought so.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
India/China, controlled from an 18th century organization? Surely....

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Do your history research on Colonial India and China...then come back with your answer.
edit on 17-10-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by pacifier2012

it's only funny cause its true

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by auto73912621

NO

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I don't know....Politicians in those countries will get creamed if they do something stupid.

Well, all i can say is, that countries do have their fair share of big corp... but average citizen will question #... even if it kills him.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Well the east india trading corp was successfull in those countries.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
possible, at least India. Look at it this way. India was once controlled by Britain. The US colonists were originally british. The Illuminati? Also technically british. Why? because their orignial group consisted of british descendants. So if you stay away from all the corporations and stuff its possible.

As for china...I dont think so.

new topics

top topics

join