It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sir, you must come with us

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN
reply to post by longlostbrother

You may be on to something ... I stand on principle and care about our nation and my children's future.

I have hosted tea party rally's and openly discussed 9/11. I have questioned my reps on NDAA 2012 sec 1021

So yeah I guess so ...

plus I am a member here...

So you may be next my friend....

Not worried at all.

There's thousands of people that have done all of those things and none of them have had your experience... so again, either there's something different about what you've done that you're not letting on about or... it's a massive mistake and it'll be resolved, however slowly...

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
So sorry to hear you are now the poster child for the new American. Being Patriotic can be down right dangerous these days. Is there any political organization where you are, that can lend assistance in legal matters. How about local media, are they being helpful. Any retired Veterans Organizations that can advocate for you. There must be untapped resources you've not reached out to yet.

Des

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
We all may need to look at the groups we associate with, the forums we are and the comments we make. I am sure they have bots checking everything. If it does not bother you, OK. I do not hide anything, but I do not fly....When ever they come for us, I will deal with that then. NSA checks all emails and phone calls for key words. PGP may help a little. The teroier people use code words...text messages are safe for a little while I think.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
this is propaganda. if you were a real citizen you would provoke your right to an attorney. whatever is goin gon is illegal, and its just too fishy.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
SWCCFAN I've been trying to get in touch with you since last Wednesday. Please PM me, we want to help you get your story out the masses.

Springer...

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iwinder

Originally posted by boncho
Playing devil's advocate here for a second, (also knowing you are looking to make this an issue that gets addressed) can't you just take a boat to see your wife?

I believe its a little late for a boat/ ship at this moment, also to add I gather that a flight was much cheaper and faster for him.

This is assumption but if his wife is in the military then he qualifies for a cheap fight?

I could be wrong because I have no connection to any military sources.

Regards, Iwinder

Yes, a Space A military flight costs $10 i believe for military dependents and retiree's.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
It's obvious they had no valid reason to have you on the list, since you were take off and allowed to fly after your phone calls to your state reps.

I wonder if it's because of that guy you followed to the DHS office.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by bg_socalif
It's obvious they had no valid reason to have you on the list, since you were take off and allowed to fly after your phone calls to your state reps.

I wonder if it's because of that guy you followed to the DHS office.

That's what I was thinking

Didn't someone from DHS infiltrate his prepper unit-or group, he did a background check on the person, then followed him.. ending up at DHS offices???

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

As an alternative, you might try to book passage on a freighter headed to the US mainland. There have to be lots of them, I've traveled on freighters in the past and they can be quite nice.

Make sure you pick a US, Canadian, South American or European freighter. Avoid all the others as your accommodations might be less than desirable, and certainly your life could be in jeopardy as well. Can be quite unsavory.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benchkey
reply to post by SWCCFAN

As an alternative, you might try to book passage on a freighter headed to the US mainland. There have to be lots of them, I've traveled on freighters in the past and they can be quite nice.

Make sure you pick a US, Canadian, South American or European freighter. Avoid all the others as your accommodations might be less than desirable, and certainly your life could be in jeopardy as well. Can be quite unsavory.

He's already home. He flew back Friday evening on a military flight to Travis AFB Ca, according to the article i read.

www.stripes.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Good luck on your return home.

I have updated my local group of your status. Be careful out there.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by bg_socalif

Thanks for the update.
OP, glad you made it back to the main land. I hope you get reimbursed, and your name taken off that crap list. Good luck.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I have made it back home and it would appear I have been removed from the no fly list.

I posted this THREAD outlining and updating my ordeal.

I am still searching for answers and I will not stop until I get some.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join