It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Image and Story That Should Ruin Romney

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

Thanks, you made the case better than I could - which is the only reason I didn't make it in the first place.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Some old, screw you china, you dont need jobs, threads.

Instead of having the chinese caught between a rock, foreigners angry at them getting THEIR jobs and a hard place, companies looking to exploit chinese idea of "rights", Europeans and Americans should help the chinese and Indians achieve the standard of living and rights they themselves enjoy, so that capital has no "grenner pastures" (workers with no rights happy with being beaten less) to flee to and the incentive for work leaving to begin with dimnishes.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

I see continual reference in the OP to the "workers being forced to train their Chinese replacements". Forced? Seriously? How many armed guards were employed in this endeavor? I would think if it were a very large plant, it would be a considerable number. Were there shackles and gruel involved?

"Forced" my ass. If there were any "force" employed at all, it was purely monetary. They did what they've always done - sold their souls for the almighty dollar. I can't, for the life of me, work up the least degree of sympathy for people who will sell their souls like that rather than tell "the man" to go pound salt and walk off, leaving him to train his own damned Chinese workers.

Boo. Frakkin'. Hoo.

edit on 2012/10/19 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Looks like Romney is going to win!

Check out the Drudge Report today..the polls have definitely changed their tune.

Even if there is an evil cabal running things, I'd prefer to have a Presdient who is at least feigning to try to get our country back in order.

Obama is losing because....well...he just didn't cut the mustard.

(Seriously, Obama was elected during a Bush hangover. No one even knew who he was...just a lot of hopey changey stuff.....)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
wow I love reading the spin from the left and right, instead of the actual issue.

Mitt Romney is campaigning that he can create jobs.
A company he was once CEO of, and owns stocks of, is outsourcing American jobs to China.

if you honestly cannot understand how #ed up this is, then something is wrong with you, NO Mitt is not telling them or directing them to move jobs, but he WAS THE CEO why isn't he coming out and condemning this?

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I think obama will win because he's given the mark of the beast hand sign. Romney has not.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Why are they asking Romney to do anything, there's no evidence to suggest that Romney still runs Bain or has any clout with the firm anymore. I doubt the board would listen to Romney if he walked in, and asked them nicely to stop outsourcing jobs to china.

Guess this is disinfo for the sheeple

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
I think obama will win because he's given the mark of the beast hand sign. Romney has not.

Its easy to be confused between the hand sign for love, the hand sign for the Texas Longhorns, and/or mark of the beast.

Just make sure YOU know the difference.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
Even if there is an evil cabal running things, I'd prefer to have a Presdient who is at least feigning to try to get our country back in order.

Am I the only one bothered by posts like these?

All they want is your consent to give power to the two party scam. Because of such a horrible president like Obama, that sole reason is getting people to openly say that they KNOW things are bad, Romney's a puppet but its ok because he pretends to be different than Obama.

Even members of ATS who claim to know better are fooled.

Don't give them consent, give them the finger.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
why would anyone vote for a businessman, do people think his skills will be working for them?
and
isnt he al-cia-da front company? he could be as dumb as a bag of rocks if its run by al-cia-da

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

Originally posted by MRuss

Am I the only one bothered by posts like these?

All they want is your consent to give power to the two party scam. Because of such a horrible president like Obama, that sole reason is getting people to openly say that they KNOW things are bad, Romney's a puppet but its ok because he pretends to be different than Obama.

Even members of ATS who claim to know better are fooled.

Don't give them consent, give them the finger.

Most people know a troll comment so ignore it so as not to feed it

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoolStoryMan
wow I love reading the spin from the left and right, instead of the actual issue.

Mitt Romney is campaigning that he can create jobs.
A company he was once CEO of, and owns stocks of, is outsourcing American jobs to China.

if you honestly cannot understand how #ed up this is, then something is wrong with you, NO Mitt is not telling them or directing them to move jobs, but he WAS THE CEO why isn't he coming out and condemning this?

Yes means no
black is white

war on drugs = we will sell the drugs

i will create jobs =

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join