It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Image and Story That Should Ruin Romney

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
common sense about how investments work doesnt work on the left.

they apparently dont have investments to worry about, so they just claim romney controls the world with his participation in anything without the slightest understanding of how it works.

hence why obama didnt even attempt to respond to romney when called out on his investments. "i dont have as much as you LOLOLOLOL" was the answer. wow. great answer.

and how many times have liberal judges/teachers/etc forced people to stop displaying american flags? obama never condemns them so he should be ruined right? right?

the left is so desperate its sad.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

"The Image and Story That Should Ruin Romney"

Actually, I think this is more "damaging" to the Obama Campaign.

The so called "independents" will see this story as just another weak attempt to discredit Romney.

That's exactly what the teeter totterers don't want to hear this close to the election.

The whole China thing has been gone over by both sides.

The big question mark in the "teeter people" is why hasn't Obama been able to do anything about the problem ?
They see a criticism but don't see the solution.

Regardless of what He can or can't do, voters' perception and expectations are paramount, not necessarily the realities.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by shadwgirl

The difference is that Obama owns shares in a mutual fund that owns some of the stock. When you invest in mutual funds you don't buy and sell stock in the individual companies. I was invested in a fund years ago, and I honestly couldn't tell you what companies it owned or bought or sold. Mutual fund investors generally look at fund stability and rate of return.

money.cnn.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

The Image and Story That Should Ruin Obama:

Blood stained walls, while everything is a playground for political gain.

Look no further than the puppet behind the curtian:

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

If the government does not generate wealth or jobs explain the defense budget. Also here's a snippet from wikipedia on WWII:

The main contributions of the U.S. to the Allied war effort comprised money, industrial output, food, petroleum, technological innovation, and (especially 1944-45), soldiers. Much of the focus in Washington was maximizing the economic output of the nation. The overall result was a dramatic increase in GDP, the export of vast quantities of supplies to the Allies and to American forces overseas, the end of unemployment, and a rise in civilian consumption even as 40% of the GDP went to the war effort. This was achieved by tens of millions of workers moving from low-productivity occupations to high efficiency jobs, improvements in productivity through better technology and management, and the move into the active labor force of students, retired people, housewives, and the unemployed, and an increase in hours worked.

and from one of Romney's advisors:

While Romney often says that “government doesn’t create jobs,” John Lehman, a special adviser to Romney and co-chair of his campaign’s Defense Working Group, admitted that more government spending will lead to more jobs, but claimed that investing in the military will generate more employment than spending on other domestic priorities

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Are you sure that's blood? You do know that in that part of the world its not uncommon for people to use their left hand instead of toilet paper. Eyes are getting old and I have trouble with certain shades of red and brown.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Rastus3663

Oh, good excuse, Washington could use some politican speak
such as yours. Are you admitting your color blind?
edit on 17-10-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Jeffrey Immelt, the head of Barack Obama's highly touted "Jobs Council", is moving even more GE infrastructure to China. GE makes more medical-imaging machines than anyone else in the world, and now GE has announced that it "is moving the headquarters of its 115-year-old X-ray business to Beijing". Apparently, this is all part of a "plan to invest about $2 billion across China" over the next few years. But moving core pieces of its business overseas is nothing new for GE. Under Immelt, GE has shipped tens of thousands of good jobs out of the United States. Perhaps GE should change its slogan to "Imagination At Work (In China)". If the very people that have been entrusted with solving the unemployment crisis are shipping jobs out of the country, what hope is there that things are going to turn around any time soon?

OBAMA'S JOB CZAR SENT 15000 JOBS TO CHINA. YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Yeah, I hear you. Buckwheat's sister had better take her last vacation on our dime cause the moving vans are coming.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by 3chainz

Sorry, Center for American Progress is a Soros funded Progressive front think tank.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

The Image and Story That Should Ruin Obama:

while everything is a playground for political gain.

And your post proves it

nice example, by exemplifying your complaint

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I still can't beleive how many people get caught up in the whole false left vs right paradigm.
Especially on this website where I would have figured there was a greater percentage of people who were awake and aware enough to see it for what it is.

"My team is better"!!

"No, MY team is better"!!

"Your team sucks"!!!

"No YOUR team sucks"!!

"Your team did __________ABC"!!!

"Yeah, well at least my team didn't do _______XYZ like your team did"

"Oh, you have alot of room to talk after what YOUR team did last time"!!

You guys are truely pathetic.
ANYONE who is voting for either one of these A-HOLES is pathetic.
I know you may view yourself as a "Patriot" but you are an enemy of the state as far as I am concerned.

It is time to stop treating life like it were a goddamned highschool football game where YOUR team is the best no matter what, if for no other reason than the fact that YOU go to that school. SERIOUSLY?!?!
I would have expected more from the people here on ATS.

If you can not readily stand up, come forward, make your voice heard, and deaclare for the whole world and ATS to hear that BOTH partys are corrupt to the core and BOTH Romney AND Obama are scum sucking P.O.S. then you are pathetic and need to grow the F up in a hurry. This Highschool football game is rigged and we don't have much time left to kick these scumbags out of the game because there is alot more at stake than a God damned trophy!!!!

THis is for keeps people.
And from the looks of things, most of you are so damn wrapped up in trying to prove how badly the other team sucks that you are forgetting how badly YOUR team sucks. YOU'RE BOTH pathetic!
YOU BOTH SUCK!!
YOU'RE BOTH LOSERS!!!
Neither one of you are going to F the prom queen!!!!

Go TEAM!!!
Go TEAM!!!!

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Mitt rhymes with...

S&@&$t

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
That being said, there have been tons of news stories that should have ruined the chances for previous presidents, but they didn't.

Clinton .. the womanizing and being in a 'blackmailable' position because of it. It should have 'ruined his chances'. It didn't.

Bush43 .. the drinking. It should have 'ruined' his chances. It didn't.

Obama .. his 20 years with the racist black liberation theology Chicago bunch. It should have 'ruined his chances'. But it didn't.

For some reason all these stories that 'should ruin' the candidate never seem to.
Unless you count Gary Hart. His 'ruined his chances' definately nailed him.

edit on 10/17/2012 by FlyersFan because: added word

Although I admit that Obama's relationships with black liberation theology have the potential to affect his leadership of this country, drinking heavily at college or womanizing have nothing to do with leading a country.

Would you rather have someone who might have drank a lot of alcohol in the past, or someone who owns and runs a corporation based on gutting American companies and turning them over to China as president?

One of them might spill a drink in the oval office, and the other might sell out our whole country.
edit on 18-10-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

That Blood Stained Image should destroy the career of the photographer that staged it!

How does blood get onto a wall in that pattern? It was smeared, which is exactly what you are trying to do, smear Obama with anything even if false!

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

I don't support or endorse neither candidate but obviously you are a blind Obama supporter. But surely this cannot be worse than a president who produces a fake birth certificate (It is called fraud and the average Joe or Joanne would be lock up for it)

Not saying this is good but please explain to me how this is worse than Mr Obama's attempt at fraud? You seem to have about as good a choice of quality candidates as we do in Australia. Yeah rubbish! You are so lucky Mr Paul was ousted from the race.
edit on 18-10-2012 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

i can't believe it took nearly three pages of screaming similar sentiments at my screen to find someone representing the TRUTH
Perhaps i can put this down to my greater distance from these issues, not being American myself,
but the whole thing is just so painfully obvious....
Left, Right, Up or Down, what does the political leaning these people claim have anything to do with anything?
their job is to take care of and obey You the People....
and all i see is continuous bitter arguments about ridiculous abstracted pieces of paper with numbers printed on them.

Don't you think you deserve better?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
Those sources aren't Left, they are Liberal leaning... Liberal is Center not Left.

yeah right.
They were liberal sources. Occupy. Huffington Post. NY Times.

FOCUS PEOPLE! Again .. while you are focused on that you miss the entire point.
A lot of these clowns SHOULD have been ruined by stories that have come out.
But instead, those 'should ruin them' stories get ignored by the public.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by campanionator

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Sources ... Daily Kos, Occupy, Huffington Post and New York Times. All Left Wing Bias.

Oh yes, we have heard this song and dance before -
The source does not change the facts.

Geeeze .. there is no 'song and dance'. I didn't defend Romney. I stated that if the sources had come from a better variety of places instead of all left wing ones, the story would have more OOMPH.
READ ALL OF WHAT IS POSTED! A lot of these stories through the decades should have 'ruined' the chances for the candidates, and yet the American people voted for them anyways. It's strange.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
There are things in life that you can only win, if you refuse to participate. All of the participants are losers. Politics is like this today. The participants get behind and support one pile of s h i t, over another. Perhaps you should find something to place your efforts into, that returns more than a pile of poop. Things are heating up and the government will disappear, soon. Most of us are partially brain dead and insensitive to true human suffering, yet most invest very little effort in helping others and prefer to play silly games like pick the best pile of poop. We enjoy our smug understanding of this or that "great failing" of a candidate and feel that we "get it". The problem is that you are getting it, in a worthless endeavor. It's a matter of what we focus on and what we ignore completely. Politics is not worthy of attention, unless you can fight against the evil that it is, to the core. There are no tenable roles inside the system, that are rooted in morality. Try to do something that matters, even if it is only for yourself.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join