It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Plot to Blow Up NY Federal Reserve Foiled

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
fbi scours the world for a pissed off person that doesnt like how things are being done - they proceed to do exactly those things including fostering his hatred. And providing material support for him to carry them out. Then steps in at the last minute when he thinks the bomb is real aka the jigs up and claims to save us from an attack they created

yea!!!!!!

in 10 years all reruns of 24 will come with an official statement by the fbi claiming it's real and it was another plot foiled
edit on 18-10-2012 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
This is exactly the same madness as the stupid xmas tree event a couple of years back in ..Oregon, was it?

From what the kid's family said, they spent every penny they had to send him to school in the US. It doesn't sound like he had the whole hate thing going on. If they are targeting people and creating these "monsters", then wtf. They could do the same at any HS or university campus in the US but using born and bred US citizens. But that wouldn't fit their agenda, would it?

No, better to keep the fear raging against the Islamic threat. Whichever of you are happy with this state of affairs, I hope you accept just as willingly the results of this game once it has played out. You might find yourselves in a very unenviable position. But you just keep that moral high ground for now and believe that you can sleep safely with your good intelligence officers hard at work. The cold comfort will come later. You will have earned it, truly and fully.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Anyone blowing up the Federal Reserve would be called a terrorist. Anyone resisting the Federal Reserve is a terrorist...because of the Federal Reserve....anyone who spits on the sidewalk is a terrorist. I would not shed a tear for any of these dirt-bags, were they to get attacked by anyone. All they do on a daily basis is F* humans and wish for your death...so anyone who works for the Federal Reserve stands without excuse, and cannot use ignorance as an excuse, nor will it be acceptable to say "I am just doing my job". YOU KNOW WHO YOU WORK FOR AND WHO YOU SERVE. YOU SACRIFICE ALL OTHERS FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY...IN THE PROCESS SACRIFICING ALL OTHER FAMILIES FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR OWN! This is not indifferent from the Rockefeller's or Rothschild's or the Chase Families..amongst others. They deserve everything that comes to them, unless it's anything good. They will burn in the lowest levels of κόλασις. How smart are they to sacrifice their souls for the wealth of a family linage? Their intelligence was bought by green coloured paper alone, and they indulged in secret passages and rites to which only they, and their lineage, were privy to. These were lies. They were assisted for a higher purpose, not considering their wealth, as it was given to them...along with the lies...to keep in time with the dance. Their worth is of no more, than the green coloured paper that they themselves, were purchased with. Let it be known, here on this desolate wasteland called Earth, Lucifer is in control, at least as much as the creator will allow. Until relieved of his post..he still runs this gambit. He will make it as hard to survive as possible for for any human, as he will soon be relieved of his post. This will be his last vocation and he is not happy about it. I am not an angel, or a devil or an Anunaki or an alien, I am just letting you know what youe, deep down....already know. As a woman says about love...sometimes you just need to hear it.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Oh hooray! More spying required! Hip hip hooray! That is all this will lead to you know. A set up.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

Looking at it from a logical point of view scares you? That was not my purpose.

The purpose was to put things in a different view than that of the widely accepted view.

If this was carried out, then wouldn't it get people to wake up to this nightmare? A nightmare of your on a life support that has no purpose? A nightmare that your being sucked dry without knowing it?

If not, then feel free to stay in the dream you like.
edit on 18-10-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
A different Angle.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
When I heard about this yesterday I thought of the 1993 WTC Bombing in which it was documented that the FBI had an inside source in the terrorist cell that was planning the attack, and the insider wanted them to halt the operation before the point of no return, but as we know they didn't. The fact that intelligence agencies like the FBI or CIA "monitors" suspected terrorists and even aids and abets them with the intention of entrapping them makes me think they're treading a very fine between patriotism and treason since, like the WTC Bombing and 9/11, either there might be a faction within the government that will give the green light to the terrorists to go ahead with their plot or else the federal authorities might find themselves 2 steps or more behind the terrorists and unable to thwart the terrorists plot.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I watched a MSM interview with an FBI special agent today regarding this subject.

The suspect Quazi Mohammad Rezwanul Ahsan Nafis for whatever reason visited a so called anti-American jihad website where like-minded folks hang out, blow off steam and direct anger towards America.

The special agent claimed that suspect Nafis wrote some kind of anger fueled statement against the US which got the attention of undercover special agents working inside the website. He didn't indicate whether they were just members who joined or if they were actually involved in ownership or management of the unmentioned site.

The agent indicated that multiple FBI agents who were listed as general members of the site began to befriend the suspect.

The agent admitted the FBI agents were the authors of the bomb plot for the sole purpose of getting the suspect to commit a crime so that they could put him in away. The agent justified his position indicating that the FBI doesn't have the resources to sit around and wait for potential suspects to commit a crime, so they create one.

This is worse than the pre-crime in Minority Report where LE gazed into the future and arrested suspects prior to doing a crime. Here we have multiple LE agents pretending to be a terrorist gang, grooming a suspect who hadn’t and perhaps never would have broke the law without being compelled to do so.

We don’t know how much pressure was applied to the 21 year old, whether he was threatened or intimidated by them, whether his mind was altered using drugs or alcohol with or without his knowledge.

edit on 10/19/12 by verylowfrequency because: just say what again

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by verylowfrequency

The agent admitted the FBI agents were the authors of the bomb plot for the sole purpose of getting the suspect to commit a crime so that they could put him in jail. The agent justified his position indicating that the FBI doesn't have the resources to sit around and wait for potential suspects to commit a crime, so they create one.

What ever happened to conspiracy to commit an act of terrorism? Also, why couldn't they just nab the guy the minute he got into the van before he drove it all the way to the Federal Reserve?

Please, I am sure they had all kinds of surveillance tapes, and also comments from this website.

They had to make a real show of it now, didn't they!

edit on 19-10-2012 by Sissel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

I think there is really an entrapment issue going on with these cases now. They seem to be profiling people and the grooming them to the point that they would actually commit the crime - only to "take them down" at the last moment and save the day. WTF is that!? You create a situation from start to finish and then swoop in and call yourself a hero? What a joke! Talk about utter ineptitude. Who buys that?

A lot of people are buying it though. And they're paying for it with their freedom. Look in the mirror and make sure you're not one of them.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

the accused had no idea
low IQ
little english

its a setup

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join