It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Plot to Blow Up NY Federal Reserve Foiled

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I am happy innocent lives were saved! However, the mole was probably helping, encouraging and enabling him to accomplish this useless disaster. Was this guy genuinely going to do it alone no matter what or was he helped or enabled or even manipulated?

Anyway, if this guy was so easily swayed at killing people then maybe he should be deprived of freedom.
edit on 18-10-2012 by bitsforbytes because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-10-2012 by bitsforbytes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

The man was arrested as part of a string operation conducted by the FBI and NYPD as part of the Joint Terrorism Task Force, a federal law enforcement source said.

THERE WE GO AGAIN! You're Godd*mn own American police force and bureau entrapping these people.
ALL of these crazies wouldn't have been able to even start the first step without being ployed into it.

This is gross.
edit on 17-10-2012 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

No, its actually a good strategy. Put away crazies intent on blowing something up and also make the really bad guys more cautious and paranoid about launching an attack.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

From what I can tell... there was never any bomb threat as the guy thought he was doing business with actual Terrorists, not the FBI!!

It was all a fake set-up from th beginning but in order for the FBI to take out this guy, they had to set up a fake business!!

Maybe they wanted to see how far he would actually go and couldn't actually pin anything on the guy untl he had the fake bomb in his van!!

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
A modern day Guy Fawkes?

He would have been a hero to Ron Paul supporters everywhere, had he of succeeded.

However, does he not realize that the actual Federal Reserve building is little more than a meeting place, the actual Federal Reserve is kept on computer servers?

I'm a Ron Paul supporter and had he succeeded in his attack plans without the Feds set up scheme I would not have seen him as anything but a murdering terrorist. All terrorism has successfully done since 9-11 is take our freedom away and make further excuses to continue to errode liberty.

Terrorism and terrorists have no place in the cause for reforming government and restoring liberty.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Why does our government keep making terroriist attacks on itself?

I have not recognized the federal governments sovereignty in about a year now. They are illegitimate and i believe they will collapse in 4 years.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle
my thoughts, i can't say because the FED is as evil as they get, but to the innocent's, i am glad nothing occurred.

i think as time unfolds and more people become aware of the banking mafia we will see more of this transpiring. unfortunately we need more people with this level of balls, to actively take down the fed in a none violent way.

Innocents? Can anybody who works for these people really be deemed "innocent"?

You tell me guy. You gonna shoot the bank teller at B of A because the bank was involved in the MBS scandal?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
rt.com...

two of the defendant's 'accomplices' were actually an FBI source and an FBI undercover agent.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by christoph

The public was never at risk because the FBI ensnared him into their plot - developing it and providing resources. The real question here is what is their agenda with this.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
It wouldnt do anything the human race is going doooowwwwn lol.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I love all the "experts" in building terror plot criminal cases on here. lol.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Try Goldman Sachs next.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I'm curious, how does one "Foil" a plot when said plot wouldn't even exist without the "Foilers" (I think I just made that word up) helping the patsy to begin with?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
If that was to be a success, I would give that person a
for doing such a good deed for New York.

True, people would die but at least some money-pumping machine would be stopped. Riots in the street? Most likely.

Amping up of Marshall Law? resultant case. More fear in the government? They better be trembling if such a thing happened if they are not now.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
If that was to be a success, I would give that person a
for doing such a good deed for New York.

Wow, did you process in your head what you typed before putting your fingers on the keyboard?

True, people would die but at least some money-pumping machine would be stopped. Riots in the street? Most likely.

So we are all disposable crap so you can be so smug? What planet are you from?

Amping up of Marshall Law? resultant case. More fear in the government? They better be trembling if such a thing happened if they are not now.

I think you and your attitude scare me more than this fake terrorist plot!

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

My thoughts exactly. So they wait 'till the last minute to arrest them? That's pretty balzy considering hundreds of lives are at stake. Or next time "THEY" fund, train and give help from the inside to those "terrorists" like they did with Timothy McVeigh.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

exactly what I thought..

reminds me of the WTC bombing in '93..

It was the FBI that bombed the World Trade Center in 1993. None of this would be known today if it were not for the FBI's undercover agent Emad Ali Salem taping his conversations with his FBI handlers (unbeknownst to them). Salem thought that the FBI might try to pin it on him so he took measures to protect himself. Indeed, without the FBI the '93 WTC bombing would never have happened, as it was agent Salem who built the bomb for the would-be Muslim "terrorists." Salem wanted to use fake ingredients for the "bomb" but the FBI ordered him to make a real one. When the making of the bomb was complete Salem told the FBI that they could now arrest the would-be terrorists, but the FBI refused to stop the bombing. After agent Salem went public with his tapes in a news conference the FBI found it necessary to pay him over a million dollars to shut him u

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

The man was arrested as part of a string operation conducted by the FBI and NYPD as part of the Joint Terrorism Task Force, a federal law enforcement source said.

THERE WE GO AGAIN! You're Godd*mn own American police force and bureau entrapping these people.
ALL of these crazies wouldn't have been able to even start the first step without being ployed into it.

This is gross.
edit on 17-10-2012 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

No, its actually a good strategy. Put away crazies intent on blowing something up and also make the really bad guys more cautious and paranoid about launching an attack.

no, its actually not.

facilitating someone's who is upset at the system? giving them the means & opportunity to commit a crime? then turn around and claim its a victory?

thats outrageous..

whats next, are you going to support thought crime? because this is seriously close.

problem, reaction, solution.

entrapment to prove their point of terrorism is disgusting.

its a serious sign of the big brother times when people support these types of government actions.

because, technically.. EVERYONE can be pushed into extremes.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfessorT
I fail to see why members are questioning this fantastic work that the FBI have managed to carry out and complete. They have saved potentially hundreds of lives, America's main financial building and foiled a terrorist attack. Unless people have proof that there was some sort of conspiracy behind this please stop boring people. I don't see how this is a "false flag". If I was an American citizen I would be immensely proud of the security services for the work they achieved during this operation.
LMAO!
Is this guy SERIOUS???!?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Two words:

Agent

Provocateur

Time for everyone to look beyond what the magician is doing with his one hand and start paying more attention to the background and his other hand.

Because this is a PRS situation (as someone mentioned), and it is probably just the beginning.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by christoph
why would you forget this part? not much of an article, lol

Director Mary Galligan said in a statement. "It is important to emphasize that the public was never at risk in this case, because two of the defendant’s ‘accomplices’ were actually an FBI source and an FBI undercover agent. The FBI continues to place the highest priority on preventing acts of terrorism."

edit on 17-10-2012 by christoph because: (no reason given)

Reminds me of the Canadian event where a bunch of rag tag groupies were "planning" to do the same to parliament. Unfortunately (or should I say fortunately) for them their second in command was a Federal Agent.

Hey, it's great and all if they foil something like this, but if they set it up first it just isn't the same thing...

State sponsored false flag and synthetic terrorism.

Yeah more entrapment, and enabling extremists by TPsychopathsTB to make the case of terrorism and 1984 level security. You got to be crazy if you think terrorist are actively inside the US and are capable of wide spread destruction.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join