It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"2012 Cult"/Terrorism Watch: Who might kill themselves/blow stuff up/etc on Dec 21st?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by 00nunya00

Originally posted by stereologist
There is a wacko in Arizona that will jump to is death in Sedona to "save the universe."

Holy crap, I hadn't heard about that guy! Thanks! Here's a snippet:

Gersten writes, "On the Winter Solstice of 2012 at exactly 11:11 UT a cosmic portal will open in Sedona Arizona and a leap of faith - from the top of Bell Rock - will propel me through its opening....

Link

Hope there's a live feed!

It looks like he is pre qualified for a Darwin Award.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Dec 21st should be a very entertaining day.

Best stay home and watch TV all day because somebody is gonna do something stupid

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Do you have any evidence of anything happening or are you simply going to complain about the fact the the evidence is overwhelming against the nonsense spout by the 2012 proponents?

The simple fact of the matter is that 2012 is and has clearly been a dud. It is based on falsehoods and taking the money from the gullible.

I'll be laughing at the fools who gathered up supplies for a nonevent just as I laughed at the fools that stockpiled for the Y2K nonevent.

When you look back on the mass panic for the Y2K event that was really only a problem for computers, just think how much more deadly the so called threat for 12/21/2012 is and how much more frantic the believers in such things will be just before the big day. Like it was said in a couple of previous posts; the nutjobs will most likely be more dangerous than anything that will or will not happen on 12/21/2012.

Back just before the Y2K date I actually sold a foot pedal operated sewing machine I picked up at the curb to a couple of "survivalists" for $200.

BTW - I know why there was no problem with Y2K. It was alleviated by the liberal application of Y2KY which allowed four digits to fit where only two would fit before.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
We're planning a kick ass party Saturday, Dec 22 2012.

The theme? "We're still here!"

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

BTW - I know why there was no problem with Y2K. It was alleviated by the liberal application of Y2KY which allowed four digits to fit where only two would fit before.

hahahahahahaha - been 12 years since Y2K and I've not heard that before. Brilliant.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies

hahahahahahaha - been 12 years since Y2K and I've not heard that before. Brilliant.

It has been my pleasure to brighten your day a little.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join