Iran lashes out at EU for blocking its satellite channels

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
reply to post by Unity_99

The Big Deal to me is they may be setting in place a plan to go in and harm Iran, without them being able to report to the world the truth.
I hope they'll be able to use the internet, phones, reporters, and observers.

And I don't believe in any kind of economic sanctions that hurt people either.
I suppose we could try talking some more, but that hasn't done much in the past. What do you think would be a proper way to apply pressure to Iran?

The proper way would be to sanction Israel also, disarm every nuke and set a good example in the meantime. Then you can point fingers at other countries with imaginery nuclear weapon programs.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
Then you can point fingers at other countries with imaginery ]nuclear weapon programs.

Why not.. people are pointing fingers at Israels imaginary nuclear weapons program.

The Israeli government has never admitted to or ever confirmed they have nuclear weapons. If Israel has nukes, its based on intelligence, which means Iran also has a nuke weapon program then because intelligence says they do.

In for a penny in for a pound on both sides of this issue.
edit on 18-10-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Dear DarknStormy,

I'm afraid you didn't quite understand my question. I was asking how to apply pressure to Iran and your answer is to disarm and apply sanctions to Israel? Then, after completing that, you suggest pointing fingers at Iran???? Pointing fingers is how we pressure Iran?

Maybe I didn't understand your answer, but it didn't seem to have anything to do with what I was asking. Would you mind trying again?

With respect,
Charles1952

<< 1   >>

join