It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14 United States Governors : Prepare State Militia Defenses, To Be Ready Against Obama's Rogue Feder

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I'm not sure if can buy into this one..... Obama is most definitely a shifty character but.... Rouge feds and revolutionary militias is a bit of a stretch.....a federal takeover of the entire U.S would be next to impossible without wiping out half the population..... good for a hollywood movie maybe but hardly a likely scenario

personally i am hoping for revolution here in Europe soon...... it seems to be heading that direction in many countries... however i find myself wondering would a revolution really change anything, be it in the U.S or Europe? or would those leaders being deposed be replaced with a different face with the same agenda?

peace

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Snsoc

I think it's more likely that this stuff is PART of the conspiracy itself.

Put out disinfo/misinfo and get the right people worked up in a tizzy so you can distract them.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Posted earlier here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

Comprehensive 'Breaking Alternative News' Forum Posting Guidelines (Updated 4-15-11)
Reaffirming the "Breaking Alternative News" Forum

Sources: Also, if your submission is of a political nature, only mainstream news sources are allowed. Do not use blogs or "rumor mill" web sites as your source for political news.

edit on Wed Oct 17 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join