It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Archaeological Discovery Suggests End Of The World December 21, 2012, but.....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Prophecies are like farts, they don't come to fruition unless you push. December 21, 2012 will be the next day that nothing interesting happens. Unless someone plans it.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
Oh, time and this planet will continue on, for sure. It's what happens to the people that is the big question.

What will the Age of Aquarius hold for us? Birth is always a painful, bloody process. The first birth pangs have been felt. I believe we'll see the actual birth next year.

T

Could not have said it better myself. The general public blows so much out of proportion when they hear about "End Times" and think that its a free pass to act ridiculous and narrow sighted. If humans meet our demise, nothing you can do to stop it. Sit back and enjoy the fireworks!

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
If I have read correctly in the past about the Mayan Calendar and the 13th Baktun, it marks the return of the "Teachers" or "Wise One" Quetzalcoatl? Not the end of the world... Plus the obvious differences between the Gregorian and Mayan Calendars mean either one of two things....
1. The date has already been and gone...(my personal reconning, counted from plank time onwards using both Calendars and taking into account the differentials, lead me to 19th October ...last year).
2. Its yet to happen and is some time next year in 2013... This could be down to dating errors of pre-history e.g Ice Ages as date markers.
2012 where did that date come from anyway? Oh... thats if you use the Gregorian Calendar which doesn't work or fit into any Mayan Prophecy of The Return Of The Wise One, The Teachers or Quetzalcoatl.

Anyway I'd put their return at around 2041... how long does it take to travel from Andromeda Galaxy anyway?

edit on 19-10-2012 by DreamerOracle because: dyslexic errors do my head in sometimes :/

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
the worlds not gonna end people please haven't we let this theory with no evidence continue for too long yes we are in hard times but it will be another 6 months atleast befor ww3 starts you cant kill the human population in a day mostly because its never just one day on earth lol even if its dec 21 in mexico it dec 22 in japan

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

Yes, something about going online with the cosmos. But there are many sides, choices, frequencies, and I think its supposed to be about choices.

Frequency Series Intro - 2012 What's really up?

Einstein 2012 End of time?

She is someone who makes wonderful nwo awareness videos, GMO awareness videos, and also, had quite a wake up herself, as an ex Catholic, had dreams of Angels with Math, who she kept trying to send away, finally wrote it down, wrote about it, and won a trip to the Amazon with Terrence McKenna and other scientists to study the code.

Its kind of like a universal internet, that you learn to connect with through time.

NOTES ON HER LAST VIDEO:

---Frequency relates to all of this. 13 is considered God Frequency by the Mayans, and all the galaxies have God as its center, and Light and the Light always wins, and through this 13, through this space as Einstein says, we all connect.

---The other part has to do with the specifics of their different planetary systems....13 relates to the God number and our connection and 28 relates to human women and how we carry the timing of the human planet in our menstrual cycles, which is every moon, 28 days. And this ends up being 13 moons of 28 days...Earth time is housed in earth women and their cycles. And all the tribes that are still indigineous, they mark time in the same way.

---So earthtime is 13/28....Universal is 13/20 In the mayan calendar each day has its own frequency and there are 20 glyphs. Meaning the Mayan calendar shows universal time being a combination of Measurement and Movement, something Spirit Like, and something Mathematical....So thats where everyone can connect and that is what the calendar shows, this 13/20 Circle Time.

---Time according to Einstein. We are in the 3rd dimension and Time only occurs in the lower dimensions.

I really like Linda West's Videos and her Frequency Course, and made huge pink and white hearts appear out of dark stormy clouds one day, while doing this.

Would add to this, "Ho onoponopono" for transmuting all negative to postive and forgiveness, healing, clearing the duality.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Archeologists have discovered many Mayan artifacts, carvings, statues etc... which include dates that go far beyond the Dec. 21, 2012 date.

The newly discovered calculations suggest Mayan Math Geeks were actually projecting dates 6000 years into the future

Source

lists that appear to denote wide ranges of accumulated time, including a 17-baktun period. "There was a lot more to the Maya calendar than just 13 baktuns," Stuart observed. Seventeen baktuns would stand for about 6,700 years, which is much longer than the 13-baktun cycle of 5,125 years.

Source

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Considering their calander began when the world seemed to go from caveman to intellegence with Newgrange, and Stonehenge being built and Egypt begining.. then later when Quetzalcoatl was supposed to appear (the exact day) Cortez shows up and yep he changed some things. Point is, from the begining of their calander onward their dates have meaning. I dont think the world is going to end, but I wouldnt be surprised if something big did happen. Facts have me curious and suspicious.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mrsdudara

Civilization was well under way in 3114 BCE. Also, the prophecy you refer to was written after the Spanish arrived. It was used as propaganda to get the Maya to convert to Christianity.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

Civilization was well under way in 3114 BCE. Also, the prophecy you refer to was written after the Spanish arrived. It was used as propaganda to get the Maya to convert to Christianity.

Yes civilization was already begining, but Im talking about how they went from basic to extraordinary entering the Bronze age. from your basic hut to building huge extravigant solar obsivitories that still have our scientists amazed and curious.

Christianity had not yet been introduced to this part of the world back in the 3rd century which is when we start to see writings about Quetzalcoatl (hard to say how long they he had been in their culture before those writings). Not quite sure where your theory comes from, but actual history books say otherwise. In fact, if you want to learn more, www.britannica.com... this has some great info. Im sure you will find it difficult to argue that the description of Quetzalocoatl in paragraph 3 eeriely resembles Cortez and what came after him.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Riposte

If the date is so unimportant, then why would they bother carving it in stone?

Maybe to the Mayans it is an important date.......but where do they say it's the end of the world?

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
>>
New Archaeological Discovery Suggests End Of The World December 21, 2012
>>

This is actually a lie. Sorry to be so blunt. Because reading your text, the inscription says NOTHING more than that their calendar ends there. It actually confirms that 2012 is not "the end of the world" by saying that their lineage will continue beyond that end of the calendar.

So..why use this headline?

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

The "prophecy" regarding the white skinned bearded god comes from the books of Chilam Balam. These come from the Post-Classic period. It's a lot like you see with the Norsemen. The Christians came in, altered the natives myths to coincide with Christianity,and then took over.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
IMHO, all of 2012 doomsday predictions are a bunch of hype... Beware of 2013, however.

1 Thessalonians 5:3
New King James Version (NKJV)
3 For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. 1 Thess 5:3

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join