It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Department of Treasury to forclose Federal Reserve

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by NaturalHealer
Greetings...

First, you have to understand that the IRS is not a U.S. agency. It is an agency of the IMF. (See Diversified Metal Products v IRS et al. CV-93-405E-EJE U.S.D.C.I. Public Law 94-564 Senate Report 94-1148, pg 5967 Reorganization Plan #26 Public Law 102-391)

What this document discloses is the fact that the IMF has foreclosed on the United States. Moreover, in supporting documents to this filing, the IRS/IMF precisely lists what it is laying claim to under the heading of "Agricultural Lien":

UCC filing 1000362002066027 (5 pages)

"Description of real estate:As all real men with hands and legs, and all real land in the United States of America
14,300,000,000,000. -
- WITH TRUST IN GOD, this real estate is with the PUBLIC"

Acknowledgement Filing Type Date Film Folio Pages
1000362002066027 PF-ORIG FIN STM 07/28/2011 5
1000362002066696 ASSIGNMENT 07/28/2011 2
1000362002135657 DEBTOR ADDED 08/12/2011 2

These show the debt amount going up from $14t to $14.3T plus all men and real estate are collateral.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is a group of documents which show that we have all been literally sold.

I put out a number of emails today to some of the parties involved. I got one hit back so far. I am waiting on additional replies before I post the results.

oh no..is it really going down now?? FEDS staking their claim via the courts to line up the foundation

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperTripps

Couldn't the situation unfold in a way beneficial to everyone who's already collateralized against the national debt? The irs is supposedly under the department of treasury, i think the secret service too, is it possible remittances and acceptance for value have caught these organizations attention? If you can discharge (debt)with your signature:
www.youtube.com...

can a government agency make a valid claim on the fed?
I don't think this is all bad, or even bad at all.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I'm thinking face palm. Search "federal reserve lien" and every link that mentions liens on the federal reserve banks are from new age web sites and the whole story originates from David Wilcock back in April.

www.nytaskforce.us...

Why am I the first to find this?

I got my hopes up after reading an affidavit that stated that the federal reserve has failed to pay 4% on 2 Billion Kilos of gold over 40 years, thus owing like 4 Billion Kilos in pure gold. Could be world changing, right?

After looking at it more closely I don't think it's legit. www.scribd.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Thing is, anybody can file one of these. All you have to do is pay the filing fee

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
When you create a country you get the right to start create deeds for ownership of land. America for a long time was giving free land to people. So they could make something of themselves and generate revenue so a Government could tax them.

Nobody can get free land now. And nobody can afford to buy land so they can make something of themselves to generate revenue so a Government can tax them.

Maybe this move is a secret dissolution of the Government, hand it to the Private Federal Reserve. Who will then start handing land/homes/businesses to other people who'll generate revenue again??

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
The fed is a conglomerate of PRIVATE world banks. The IRS needs to demand income taxes to be paid on all interest as that is INCOME. Make it retro back to 1913 with interest and penalities.

National debt suddenly becomes a surplus with the click of a few cells in a database.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I really hate to rain on everybody's happy parade, but regardless of who owes what to whom, this isn't a valid filing of any sort, against anyone. I don't claim to be any sort of 'ultimate authority' on the subject, but I did work in a bank for several years, and one of several jobs I did was documentation clerk. Based on first-hand experience, I can tell you that a UCC filing that contains typographical errors, or misstates the name of an involved party will have the approximate lifespan of a snowball in a supernova. Looking at Line 7a of the purported document, it lists "The United States - Federal Reserve System". That's not the legal name of The Federal Reserve, nor is the address correct. There are also a few differences between the State of Maryland's website and the image posted, which makes me a bit curious.

In short, I'm raising the "BS" flag on this one on technical grounds.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by tkwasny
The fed is a conglomerate of PRIVATE world banks. The IRS needs to demand income taxes to be paid on all interest as that is INCOME. Make it retro back to 1913 with interest and penalities.

National debt suddenly becomes a surplus with the click of a few cells in a database.

If a post could have a "like" button I would have hit it. So I just starred it instead. This is brilliant!

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by PeterCottonTail
reply to post by SuperTripps

Couldn't the situation unfold in a way beneficial to everyone who's already collateralized against the national debt? The irs is supposedly under the department of treasury, i think the secret service too, is it possible remittances and acceptance for value have caught these organizations attention? If you can discharge (debt)with your signature:
www.youtube.com...

can a government agency make a valid claim on the fed?
I don't think this is all bad, or even bad at all.

exactly, if its not fake, could actually be a very good thing. also there is news over the weekend that the UK is considering cancelling debt with the central bank
debt jubilee?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join