It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Department of Treasury to forclose Federal Reserve

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

I'm typing on my phone, and can't describe the significance of this if its not sinking in yet. The theories behind this strategy are mind bending. Look up winston shrout or hjr 192. Its not a quick answer, more like a dive off into the deep end. If you're a bookworm, this type of stuff is for you.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

So here is this. And it is for [14,300,000,000,000-]
DOES this mean it's a negative lien? Is that minus sign there on purpose? If so this all makes sense, and it isn't that great for us..

Debtor Information for File Number: 0000000181425776

Name
1)THE FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM
2)E PLURIBUS UNUM THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
3)U.S. DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING SERVICES
4)COMPTROLLER OF MARYLAND

Secured Party Information for File Number: 0000000181425776

Name
1)THE UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY
(Assignor)
2)NORTH AMERICAN WATER AND POWER ALLIANCE
(Assignor)
3)U.S. TREASURY DEPARTMENT INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE (IRS)
(Assignor)
4)THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (OBLIGOR)
(Assignor)
5)U.S. HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVE
6)THE FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM (OBLIGEE)
(Assignor)
7)[-SEAL OF THE OFFICE SECRETARY OF STATE-]
(Assignor)
8)HAMED GHOROUNDIDELCHEH
(Assignor)
9)LORETTA E. KNIGHT
(Assignor)
10)CIRCUIT COURT FOR MONT. COUNTY -
11)FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM
(Assignee)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by PeterCottonTail

I'm typing on my phone, and can't describe the significance of this if its not sinking in yet. The theories behind this strategy are mind bending. Look up winston shrout or hjr 192. Its not a quick answer, more like a dive off into the deep end. If you're a bookworm, this type of stuff is for you.

It's your thread..
Make it happen.
Wait till you have a computer to write on before trying to make a thread.. I went through everything you offered, and you don't seem to understand the form you are looking at, and neither do I. The other people who commented on the UCC-1 filing do not understand it either. They are just guessing at what it means..

Saying:

"It's all really complicated and I don't understand it, but it's DEEP, and if you don't get it yet I have nothing else to say."

IS NOT Going to help you on ATS.
edit on 10/17/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Don't get your hopes up.

The Fed is invincible.

Nothing bad will ever happen to the Fed.

Besides, all the Fed needs to do is print more money to pay down the lien.

Right?

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack
Don't get your hopes up.

The Fed is invincible.

Nothing bad will ever happen to the Fed.

Besides, all the Fed needs to do is print more money to pay down the lien.

Right?

Actually no. The Treasury literally prints the money. IT cannot become USD without the actual government agreeing to it. The FED doesn't see the money except as Bonds or interest payments.

Also I do not know what those documents mean. They could even be showing a negative balance owed for the FED of 14,300,000,000,000.. Which means it just says we owe them, and if it's not payed back Americans are all owned and all land in USA is owned by the FED.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

The fed is the debtor. The irs gov and treasury are creditors. Right now its reversed, the fed has the whole country liened.
YOU are security for our debt. Our birth certificate was printed on bond paper, it is a security for the endless printing of money. We are collateral, get it.
If the fed became the debtor i can only imagine...
Dare i say a de jure government, a republic for which it stands where all men are created equal?

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

The fed is the debtor. The irs gov and treasury are creditors. Right now its reversed, the fed has the whole country liened.
YOU are security for our debt. Our birth certificate was printed on bond paper, it is a security for the endless printing of money. We are collateral, get it.
If the fed became the debtor i can only imagine...
Dare i say a de jure government, a republic for which it stands where all men are created equal?

I understand all of that. I don't think that is what this document means however. Even If they try to make it mean that, there is no legal standing. If you actually knew.. The only Card we could play is the US ARMY. They would come after us with all of NATO, and China/Russia would use this as the perfect striking point into either Europe, or America.

If the FED were just bankers America would have told them to shove it a Long time ago.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

DOES this mean it's a negative lien? Is that minus sign there on purpose? If so this all makes sense, and it isn't that great for us..

Name

Name
(Assignor)
(Assignor)
(Assignor)
(Assignor)
(Assignor)
(Assignor)
8)HAMED GHOROUNDIDELCHEH
(Assignor)
9)LORETTA E. KNIGHT
(Assignor)
(Assignee)

Now that you've clarified a bit better what this IS about and not the OP suggestion of 'foreclosure' between one Federal entity and another. That's quite a trick..I mean, how does Uncle sue himself to take from himself? Can't be done..although seeing THIS government try with it's usual split personality issues would be a show to pay tickets to see if it ever played out.

@ General thread

for background here because the Fed IS so BADLY miunderstood (They work hard at keeping it that way I think).... It's Chairman is selected by the U.S. President and confirmed by the U.S. Senate. It's regional heads are likewise, confirmed by the U.S. Senate.

It's not a Federal Agency only in so far as it doesn't have the ccountability or means to force it to answer what the public would like to know. They exist and play in the same "limbo" region the Central Intelligence Agency does and was allowed to exploit for themselves....as the Fed does now....well into the 1970's. It took the Vietnam War and the Church/Pike Committees to reign in the CIA from their ideas of "Super-Agency" status.

I'm not sure what it wll take for the FED, if it can be done at all. I cab say this will go absolutely nowhere though. It's as logical as the Montana Freeman throwing liens on damn near every piece of property in their whole county, incuding the Courthouse itself by the time they were done, as I recall it. VERY annoying things to handle through the courts and get RID of.....but ultimately nothing but a big annoyance.

Just my two cents...and we'll never crack the fed with velvet gloves like this...IF UCC filing was even capable of going the distance to this 'agency', which it's definitely not. The first court room to see it should bounce it right on down the street, IMO.

Back to the drawing boards.......

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

It's your thread..
Make it happen.
Wait till you have a computer to write on before trying to make a thread.. I went through everything you offered, and you don't seem to understand the form you are looking at, and neither do I. The other people who commented on the UCC-1 filing do not understand it either. They are just guessing at what it means..

Saying:

"It's all really complicated and I don't understand it, but it's DEEP, and if you don't get it yet I have nothing else to say."

IS NOT Going to help you on ATS.

Im not trying to be an ats hero. This is a platform to circulate awareness of these filings. The fed is a for profit bank. A powerful one. Our government are sworn under oath to be civil Servants, defenders of our republic.
A good pr campaign over the last century or so has led most to think of the US as a democracy (2 wolves and a lamb deciding whats for dinner). We are a republic of the constitution my rights can't trump yours, even my delegated authority can't. Thats the power of gov supposedly delegated authority. Well wheres your voice then?
The fed has bought and silenced our de jure government. A lien on the fed is Huge.
Dig a bit.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Name

Name
(Assignor)
(Assignor)
(Assignor)
(Assignor)
(Assignor)
(Assignor)
8)HAMED GHOROUNDIDELCHEH
(Assignor)
9)LORETTA E. KNIGHT
(Assignor)
(Assignee)

Now that you've clarified a bit better what this IS about and not the OP suggestion of 'foreclosure' between one Federal entity and another. That's quite a trick..I mean, how does Uncle sue himself to take from himself? Can't be done..although seeing THIS government try with it's usual split personality issues would be a show to pay tickets to see if it ever played out.

@ General thread

for background here because the Fed IS so BADLY miunderstood (They work hard at keeping it that way I think).... It's Chairman is selected by the U.S. President and confirmed by the U.S. Senate. It's regional heads are likewise, confirmed by the U.S. Senate.

It's not a Federal Agency only in so far as it doesn't have the ccountability or means to force it to answer what the public would like to know. They exist and play in the same "limbo" region the Central Intelligence Agency does and was allowed to exploit for themselves....as the Fed does now....well into the 1970's. It took the Vietnam War and the Church/Pike Committees to reign in the CIA from their ideas of "Super-Agency" status.

I'm not sure what it wll take for the FED, if it can be done at all. I cab say this will go absolutely nowhere though. It's as logical as the Montana Freeman throwing liens on damn near every piece of property in their whole county, incuding the Courthouse itself by the time they were done, as I recall it. VERY annoying things to handle through the courts and get RID of.....but ultimately nothing but a big annoyance.

Just my two cents...and we'll never crack the fed with velvet gloves like this...IF UCC filing was even capable of going the distance to this 'agency', which it's definitely not. The first court room to see it should bounce it right on down the street, IMO.

Back to the drawing boards.......

From the feds own website: As the nation's central bank, the Federal Reserve derives its authority from the Congress of the United States. It is considered an independent central bank because its monetary policy decisions do not have to be approved by the President or anyone else in the executive or legislative branches of government, it does not receive funding appropriated by the Congress, and the terms of the members of the Board of Governors span multiple presidential and congressional terms.
www.federalreserve.gov...
They are Independent. The chairman is selected by the president... who gives him the list? Has the senate ever not approved a chairman chosen?
Get a clue.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by RationalDespair

Maybe you wanna count the zeros again in the OP

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThoughtIsMadness
reply to post by RationalDespair

Maybe you wanna count the zeros again in the OP

Maybe you want to read back through the thread where the OP was told in different ways at least 4 times to fix it, and then realize that he finally did fix it long after RationalDespair and I told him to.

Originally and for a while there the op read 14,300,000,000... It was only after my last post addressing this that he edited his OP.

Makes way more sense don't you think?

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by PeterCottonTail

I was just reading this the other day in Griffin's "The Creature From Jeckyl Island" with regard to colonial fiat currency:

"The first exhilarating effect [...] was the flush of apparent prosperity, but that was quickly followed by inflation as the self-destruct mechanism began to operate. [...] By 1779, just four years from their issue, [the continentals] were worth less than a penny. The phrase "Not worth a Continental" has it's origin in this dismal period. Shoes sold for $5000 a pair. A suit of clothes cost a million."

So long as the Mandrake Mechanism (en.wikipedia.org...) is in use by the Fed and other multinational banks, we are doomed to slavery.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

My goodness, consult wikipedia or something before you create threads like this.

That number is NOT accurate and the site does not sound credible either.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by VaterOrlaag

My goodness, consult wikipedia or something before you create threads like this.

That number is NOT accurate and the site does not sound credible either.

Right... wiki the undisputed source for everything factual. If you can't see the forest past the trees your problems are far greater than you know.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Its smoke and mirrors the Treasury Department is in bed with the Fed and the IRS is not a government agency. It is the collection arm of international banksters whom the treasury department (through congress) has unlawfully delegated powers to in the ability to extort money from Americans. This has nothing to do with constitutional government. The UCC is a mishmash of Admiralty and merchant law it has nothing to do with Common law.

I am not sure what they are up to but you can damn sure bet it is not in our best interest!

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
This isn't an attempt to derail, and most may not find it interesting, but is there a link to this and Gold Standard Returns On January 1, 2013: Banks Have Already Adopted New Rules?

On January 1, 2013, the world will return to a gold standard. This isn’t guesswork. Banks in major economies across the globe have already adopted the rules. In anticipation, central banks have been buying gold in large quantities. Turkey added 3.9 million ounces in the last year. Mexico has purchased 3.2 million ounces. Russia’s reserves stand at 29.2 million ounces — the highest in 20 years.

(More at the link)

I don't know about the credibility of the source, but I don't think it should be completely discounted.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Greetings...

First, you have to understand that the IRS is not a U.S. agency. It is an agency of the IMF. (See Diversified Metal Products v IRS et al. CV-93-405E-EJE U.S.D.C.I. Public Law 94-564 Senate Report 94-1148, pg 5967 Reorganization Plan #26 Public Law 102-391)

What this document discloses is the fact that the IMF has foreclosed on the United States. Moreover, in supporting documents to this filing, the IRS/IMF precisely lists what it is laying claim to under the heading of "Agricultural Lien":

UCC filing 1000362002066027 (5 pages)

"Description of real estate:As all real men with hands and legs, and all real land in the United States of America
14,300,000,000,000. -
- WITH TRUST IN GOD, this real estate is with the PUBLIC"

Acknowledgement Filing Type Date Film Folio Pages
1000362002066027 PF-ORIG FIN STM 07/28/2011 5
1000362002066696 ASSIGNMENT 07/28/2011 2
1000362002135657 DEBTOR ADDED 08/12/2011 2

These show the debt amount going up from $14t to $14.3T plus all men and real estate are collateral.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is a group of documents which show that we have all been literally sold.

I put out a number of emails today to some of the parties involved. I got one hit back so far. I am waiting on additional replies before I post the results.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by NaturalHealer

Finally someone who seems to understand the documents.. Without understanding this Lawyer speak, I came up with this earlier in the thread:

"Also I do not know what those documents mean. They could even be showing a negative balance owed for the FED of 14,300,000,000,000.. Which means it just says we owe them, and if it's not payed back Americans are all owned and all land in USA is owned by the FED. "

Sounds like I wasn't too far off.

Is this really going down??

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Well, the Fed plays like they aren't the Government either. In some ways, like I said, they are *NOT* the Federal Government...You see, I think I located one of those clues when I was personally protesting the Fed Reserve Bank in downtown St Louis (checks watch) this very week in fact, exactly 1 year ago.

Citing examples outside Government service goes political and I'm determined to avoid that..so we won't get started on Gov influence of true private companies and how that works. There aren't many and there weren't ANY until this past decade so it's kinda moot in any case.

This is a US General Accounting Office Report dated Oct 2011 that lays out in some of the best detail I've seen yet on just how the positions BELOW regional directorships are filled and handled. That part I wasn't entirely clear on since corruption starts higher either way. It's worth looking over though.

GAO Report - Oct 2011 - Federal Reserve Bank Structure and Appointment Procedures.

..and a quickie explaining how not only the Fed Board Chairman but the members OF that board which run the entire system are hand picked by the serving President and then generally rubber stamped by the Senate.

Structure of the Top Tiers of the Federal Reserve Bank

^^ That also explains HOW they 'can be' but still 'not be' a part of the Government. They don't take a dime from Congress and make sure that NEVER changes. They're funded internally. Congress has almost NO power over anyone on anything.......except money.

Take their money and it doesn't matter if you're a man, city, state or foreign nation. If you have their money, they own you...and the Fed funds itself. Hence....they don't HAVE to play accountability games to anyone but the General Accounting Office and that's limited although required as far as that goes.

Hope that helps a bit!

edit on 17-10-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join