It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Department of Treasury to forclose Federal Reserve

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I don't know how many of you are familiar with UCC1 filings or commercial banking but the agricultural lien filed by the Department of Treasury against the Fed is for $14,300,000,000,000. Thats almost the national debt people! Heres the link I found to this info:
usahitman.com...

Also here is the Maryland state website the public file can viewed at:
sdatcert3.resiusa.org... STEM&CurrentOnly=true

Its .org not .gov but if you follow the link and follow it home it will take you to Maryland State Data (SDat).
Anyway this is awesome news. Great strategies like this CAN get us a constitutional government back.
edit on 17-10-2012 by PeterCottonTail because: national debt figures were off

edit on 17-10-2012 by PeterCottonTail because: because

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I was going to put a silly LOL-style pic up with something like, "whaaaaaaaat?"

But honestly, I need more info and confirmation before even doing that.

This, if true, is....legendary (and I'll need to insert a pic for this meme too.)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by PeterCottonTail

Excuse me, but the US National Debt is estimated to be 16+ trillion dollars... not a mere 14 billion. (Source)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
So what, the fed will just print another 14.3 trillion (or billion?) dollars, further damaging the worth of the dollar. It's not like they care anyways...

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
IIRC. This same story was posted late last night...same title too, I think.

Des

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Des

It was. They shut it down, wrong forum I guess. So heres one more attempt to get this info circulated.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by PeterCottonTail

Originally posted by Destinyone

Des

It was. They shut it down, wrong forum I guess. So heres one more attempt to get this info circulated.

Des

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by RationalDespair

Excuse me, but the US National Debt is estimated to be 16+ trillion dollars... not a mere 14 billion. (Source)

Right on, I admit I didn't check the exact figures before stating that. But since 2008 the debt has increased massively, over a trillion a year! Whoa!

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
I was going to put a silly LOL-style pic up with something like, "whaaaaaaaat?"

But honestly, I need more info and confirmation before even doing that.

This, if true, is....legendary (and I'll need to insert a pic for this meme too.)

I hear you I am always skeptical. Always. But the lien is on file at the MD state website. Google Maryland ucc1and see where that takes you. Don't forget file # 0000000181425776. The debtor is the Fed! Ha, i love it.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Right on, I admit I didn't check the exact figures before stating that. But since 2008 the debt has increased massively, over a trillion a year! Whoa!

Well, being 1,100 times lower than the actual amount of the debt kind of changes your op doesn't it?

I also cannot find anything about foreclosure except as posited by conspiracy nuts.. I am not finding any dollar amounts. I'm not finding the purpose of this filing. How does anyone even know what the filing means?

A Ucc-1 is this:

Pursuant to the standards set forth in the UCC, the financing statement need only contain three pieces of information:

the debtor's name and address
the creditor's name and address
an indication of the collateral, which may be very general

The financing statement is generally filed with the office of the state secretary of state, in the state where the debtor is located - for an individual, the state where the debtor resides, for most kinds of business organizations the state of incorporation or organization.

source
edit on 10/17/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Well, being 1,100 times lower than the actual amount of the debt kind of changes your op doesn't it?

Noted and corrected.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

How can the Federal Reserve be a debtor?

How come the UCC doesn't show the collateral that other forums seem to be bringing up.
When I look at it I only see the names and addresses of the debtors and lenders..

Noted and corrected.

How so? Do you mean in your mind?

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
(Self-Snip) Full story behind this and OP are two different things. No comments fit now. nvm
edit on 17-10-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Ever heard of nationalizing the Fed? Its not quite perfect but its a better way than a privitized central bank. Fiat money can work, it did in colonial times. Colonial script is what Benjamin Franklin attributed the colonies prosperity to. Interest free paper money.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

How can the Federal Reserve be a debtor?

How come the UCC doesn't show the collateral that other forums seem to be bringing up.
When I look at it I only see the names and addresses of the debtors and lenders..

Noted and corrected.

I put an almost in there.

How so? Do you mean in your mind?

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Those confederates became worthless, too, but it perhaps did finance the revolutionary war. All fiat money is just an illusion, how could it be otherwise?

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I think my failure to understand this means it doesn't make much sense.
One of the debtors is the apparent Maryland tax collecting agency.
One of the lenders is the IRS.

I don't really see this going anywhere in a legal way. I don't see how the Treasury has the right to sue the FED for money they lent the Treasury.

Not that this is a lawsuit..

And the Corrected part... I mean your OP still says 14.3 Billion. It should read 14,300,000,000,000... You are WAY off. Not almost off.. That's the part I thought you would fix.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
sdatcert3.resiusa.org...
file# 0000000181425776

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

There are intricacies I don't fully understand about the whole thing but i know as a mechanic i can lien your car and take title for non payment.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

There are intricacies I don't fully understand about the whole thing but i know as a mechanic i can lien your car and take title for non payment.

I understand that. The FED can put a lien on the USA and the Own all the Land and all the people if the debt is not payed off.

I don't see how it could go the other way around. That's what doesn't make sense. I can tell you don't understand it either or you would explain what this all means to us.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join