It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the majestic 12 reading these threads?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
What do think people of the world,are the secret government watching what people put on ATS?
Do you think that they might read some of these threads and think jesus some of these people are exactly right about us and what we are doing? Please let me here what you guys think bout this!

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I think there are programs that monitor on line sites such as this. If key words are used, it gets looked at closer to see in what context they were used. If it warrants investigation by humans, then you get a knock on the door. Or guys in Kevlar.

CX

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
My thoughts are two-fold....

1. Much as i enjoy it here, if an insignificant dad of two like me has better things to do that sit on ATS.....i'm sure those that rule the world will have better things to do.

2. This might be better placed elsewhere than Fragile Earth.

CX.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Of course their reading and of course there is some truth in the threads...

The fun part is with all the disinformation nobody knows what is real and what is not.

Welcome to the grand stage of Government nonsense.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
No, We don't read these threads.

Although members 7 and 9 have posted in the jokes forum

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
M12, its donars and other officials have been off world for a very long time..

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jademegjosh

yes 1 thinks the Majik 12 are observing ATS interwebs and other sites as well
good question

NAMASTE*******

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
I think there are programs that monitor on line sites such as this. If key words are used, it gets looked at closer to see in what context they were used. If it warrants investigation by humans, then you get a knock on the door. Or guys in Kevlar.

I hear you on that one.

They scan for certain key words. We have many threads about Terror plots, Anti Government groups, Guns and survival and of course others about Over throwing the elites and Corporate fatcats not to mention the ones about the Corrupt Government and the CIA etc etc etc

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

you forgot ELENIN SLAYER69

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
we certainly read some of your little posts,as we monitor the whole media..Very entertaining quiet frankly...We have to admit that some of your posters are brilliant, they are sometimes death on right on the issues,bulls eye.They are also able to elaborate on the subjects so gracefully,which makes us tingle inside,,,,anyways,,,We can always use bright minds like them to help evolve our ideology even further to the point of pure perfection.We actually have employed a hand pick of them so far and used them in key positions all over the world...We offer attractive future plans and loads of benefits to the qualified individuals.......You smarty pants can and "will" reach us at...www.iownyourlittlelifeshild.com ,by noon tomorrow..or...

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Mimicry, camouflage, deceit: the tools of the highly evolved.
Once humans reach a certain level of scientific awareness, my theory is they start leaving,
or else are forced to establish a secret society in which to indulge their advanced needs.

These persons, however intelligent, have no more ability than you to do right and wrong.
We have the same constraints, morally, but it would seem that there are people who act without them.

If people are really hiding out in space, in outback hidey holes, or flying around in magic ramjets,
what are they doing for the rest of us? It's a very selfish way to live.

Jesus believed in manifestation even when it killed him.
He manifested himself so openly and vulnerably to humans.
Yet all humans manage to do is backbite, gossip, take advantage of the poor... etc. wage war.

We have learned NOTHING since Greece fell.
Nothing new. Except for the gospels..

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
If youre really serious about asking this question..especially here...go look up the NSA (NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCY) and what all they monitor and keep...and they are just 1.

That have everything from all of us... all of us...and all of our dead relatives. Its what they do...

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
It's a little known fact that the Majestic 12 project was no longer needed in the 21st century because ATS was born and the members of ATS do enough extensive research of the UFO phenomenon, without pay! We are good little investigators/slaves.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Not only would I wager that they monitor this site I bet they also employ disinformation agents to post on here to discredit and mislead the people looking for truth.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jademegjosh

before asking " is mj12 " reading ATS you really need to ask " any credible evidence , that mj12 exists "

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
no they do not read because there are machines to read all and even post better then human can (and withold information).
edit on 10/17/2012 by B3... because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join