It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The moonlight burn the skin in the night like the Sun in daylight.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
A friend of mine told me that this summer had this interesting experience.

While out walking his dog in the park on a hot summer night he felt the rays of the moon burning his skin like the sun during the day.

First night he didn't care very much about it but next night he repeated the experience and he felt the same thing.

That's why I believe that may be some kind of radiation that penetrates the earth's atmosphere.

If so, then something happens with the Sun and Moon or something is radiating Earth's atmosphere at a certain distance or perhaps a radiation cloud around our planet.

Something at the distance of 777 891 kilometers.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14
A friend of mine told me that this summer had this interesting experience.

While out walking his dog in the park on a hot summer night he felt the rays of the moon burning his skin like the sun during the day.

First night he didn't care very much about it but next night he repeated the experience and he felt the same thing.

Sure he isn't pulling your leg?

That's why I believe that may be some kind of radiation that penetrates the earth's atmosphere.

If so, then something happens with the Sun and Moon or something is radiating Earth's atmosphere at a certain distance or perhaps a radiation cloud around our planet.

Something at the distance of 777 891 kilometers.

Where did you pull that figure from? Seriously, you do realise how far away that distance is from the Planet?

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

Uhh, sorry to break it to you but "moon's rays" are actually reflected sun rays

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

So...you are saying I can get a moon tan......I don't think so..

Your friend should probably see a doctor for a possible skin ailment.Maybe you should accompany him, so a professional can evaluate you both.

Des

edit on 17-10-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

No he is not ,I know when someone is lying...he is telling the truth.

Where did you pull that figure from?
From a combination of events.

link   
Exactly what the poster above me stated. The moon's does not emit it's own rays. And from reading a thread where you had mentioned something about a dream in a thread of yours and seeing the numbers "777 891" I know now where you got that figure. I do not believe that figure is accurate in any way in measuring the distance of the earth to the moon or any other heavenly body.
edit on 17-10-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13

Yup...the OP pulled that number out of his....dreams...yeah, that's the ticket...dreams....

238,900 miles (384,400 km)
Moon, Distance to Earth

Des

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by scarybear

Uhh, sorry to break it to you but "moon's rays" are actually reflected sun rays
No problem.

Yes but is something else that is coming into this equation and I wonder what.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13

I do not believe that figure is accurate in any way in measuring the distance of the earth to the moon or any other heavenly body
Not a 'heavenly body' but maybe a cloud of radiation of some kind.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I know what is coming into the equation. You have bizarre dreams about numbers that hold no bearing to anything conspiratorial in reality and then are trying to assign this number to a friends supposed experience that is impossible, because the moons rays are so incredibly ridiculously low compared to direct rays from the sun. Nothing here at all. Getting burned by "moon rays" is not even close to probable in any reality.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14
reply to post by DarknStormy

No he is not ,I know when someone is lying...he is telling the truth.

I have never heard of moonburn except for maybe after a curry or chilli sorry.. Find me some evidence that proves it and then I might take you seriously.

From a combination of events.

If you have some theory about other things other than moonburn then maybe you should share it also...

edit on 17-10-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
obviously not a science major!
the moon does not produce 'rays'!
it reflects the light from the sun!
perhaps what your friend was feeling was static in the air caused by an approaching electrical storm,if it was a hot summer night.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul

Sir, I must say your signature is indeed a very good one. Congratulations

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul

perhaps what your friend was feeling was static in the air caused by an approaching electrical storm,if it was a hot summer night.
I just called him and asked him,sorry no storms those days and few storms this summer...a summer that is never ending!

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

edit on 17-10-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I am completely lost as to what you are talking about OP. And what is a summer that is never ending? There is never going to be a summer that never ends. I think your friend is having a great many laughs at your expense.
edit on 17-10-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Actually, when I walk outside on a hot summer night I do get these burning/itchy sensations...

Turns out to be mosquitoes

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
This, if true, would completely screw Vampires up good.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Your friend should probably see a doctor for a possible skin ailment.Maybe you should accompany him, so a professional can evaluate you both.
I understand what are you saying ,I will tell him to do so.I have no reason to see the doctor.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by scarybear

cheers!

the truth will prevail!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join