It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Found a good list of words the government does not want you to use on the internet!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 09:45 PM
link   
If those are all the words that they sniff out, i dont see how the whole thing doesnt crash. i mean, think of every single person, say, doscussing the latest news, mentioning these things. many are commonly used names or phrases by people.

dunno. could be fake. alot of words i know werent on that list, that i know the FBI would be hunting down. The racist ORGs here in america are probably on the top of thier concerns.

Words not listed: National Alliance, William Pierice, Matt Hale, Turner Diaries, Zog, Zionist conspiracy, Aryan Nations, holocaust denial, Ku Klux Klan, JOG, Day of the rope. Also not mentioned is many prominant racist leaders as well. FBI very concerned about them, hence, many raids occuring against members. remeber the fool who was half black in boston? he was part of some oscure racist group, him and his girl planning on bombing many places.

Besides racists, other watch words would also be certain military terminology and phrases. This is for possible dealings with terrorists.

Militias and army of the people are also other words they worry about.

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Other missing words are "irs", "tax movement", code of federal regulations", "CFR". The government has been conducting illegal wire taps on people for years. Perhaps you may remember Victor Riesel, the labor columnist. Well it was an open secret that both the mob and the FBI was tapping his phones. He once wrote in one of his columns, "I have so many taps on my telephone that I am going to start selling advertising." Yours truly is fairly certain he has been wiretapped and one of his associates has definitely been wiretapped (both illegally). The reason I am sure that someone had been listening in on me was that a government agent who was interviewing me made an oblique reference to an engineering project I was working on. The only problem was that only I and the Program Director had any details concerning this project. All the project details were discussed over the telephone (I was consulting a company in another state). Not even the rest of the management in the company knew about this project at that point. Only me and the program director knew about it. Yet this quy seemed to know what it was about.

This was somewhat off the subject, but for all those who don't believe someone is not trying to listen in, think again. Of course it is only natural that there would be attempts to automate the system using keywords.

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 02:07 AM
link   
jagdflieger why were you talking to the government?

Also what job do you do that would make the government want to listen in on you?

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 04:15 AM
link   
well about the goverment i already started time ago the disscusion of the creation of internet, that just shows that they had the control of the internet from the very first day, and the ppl that were using it "illegally" or better said "We don�t want to u read, talk or see any kind of this info, don�t search, don�t type etc etc"

Here is the LiNK:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 04:30 AM
link   
ilovepizza if you must know, yours truly is what the IRS used to refer to as an "illegal tax protestor". Of course you know that use of this term by the IRS was rendered illegal by the IRS Reorganization Act of 1998. The government agents I was talking to were IRS Supervision (not to be confused with IRS CID). The subject cannot be disclosed at this time but yours truly was part of the subject of the investigation.

posted on May, 3 2003 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Found a new site of words that could be the dictionary.

www.projectfreedom.cng1.com...

posted on May, 3 2003 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I would imagine that the real list of Echelon trigger words is a closely guarded secret. Both lists seem to be made up of terms that someone thinks should trigger Echelon. The new list contains some terms that are too generic to appear to be trigger words (such as "fish"). Could you imagine two good old boys tripping Echelon every time they decided to go down to the old catfish hole?

posted on May, 3 2003 @ 01:53 AM
link   
The list is top secret, by the time you discovered a word that your not suppost to know, theirs a black van waiting for you outside.

posted on May, 3 2003 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Although these lists do have their good points. Here is a nice list of phrases and words
you can plug into google.com and see what you get.

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 12:54 AM
link   
where is the nice list?

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 02:38 AM
link   
RE: Esceleon

It exists, it's been used for 15 years. I can't say another word.

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 09:11 AM
link   
It kind of makes sense to me that this board might be checked on every once in awhile.

And some times there are posts here that are pretty, well, violent and threatening! But they are also fairly rare.

One would hope that just being a member of a very public and broad community such as this wouldn't make you a target.

But then one never knows either. I know I'm not a party to any jicky stuff, so I'm not going to worry

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
nffnffvangvba

ASSASS-N/AT--N

(Probably ASSASSIN ATI-N)

Any idea about the word ATI*N ?

jmason is working on a software program called "spamassassin".

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
It kind of makes sense to me that this board might be checked on every once in awhile.

And some times there are posts here that are pretty, well, violent and threatening! But they are also fairly rare.

One would hope that just being a member of a very public and broad community such as this wouldn't make you a target.

But then one never knows either. I know I'm not a party to any jicky stuff, so I'm not going to worry

they already know all the violent people(they look in the mirror when they need to see them). violence isn't the threat to them. the truth is. it is the delicate truths that hold together the fabric of this global society that must be closlely guarded by the CABAL. yeah, i said, CABAL! as in CABALIST, GLOBALIST, SECRET SOCIETY, MARTIAL LAW INSTILLING, FEAR MONGERING, TERRORIST BLOODLINE BANKSTERS!!!

things like ZERO POINT ENERGY, SCALAR TECHNOLOGY, and HOLOGRAPHIC INSERTS, and FREE ENERGY, and HOLISTIC HEALTH, NATURAL HEALING, etc....

oops. did i say too much?

[Edited on 5-7-2003 by billybob]

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Blade Runner
i think thats fake...

=========================================

think again

www.darpa.mil...

"PROGRAM OBJECTIVES AND DESCRIPTION: DARPA�s Information Awareness Office (IAO) is soliciting ideas that will imagine, develop, apply, integrate, demonstrate and transition information technologies and components for possible use in prototype closed-loop information systems to counter asymmetric threats. Program outputs will exploit information to significantly improve preemption capabilities, national security warning, and national security decision-making. The most serious asymmetric threat facing the United States is terrorism, a threat characterized by collections of people loosely organized in shadowy networks that are difficult to identify and define. IAO plans to develop technology that will allow understanding of the intent of these networks, their plans, and potentially define opportunities for disrupting or eliminating the threats. "

I am certain we all fall into their definition of terrorisim. This is Mien Kampf" in action. Prepare to experience the Patriot Act. You have eyes to see, open the god damn things

TUT

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by William
mere links to the content were not enough?

From the site: "The U.S. government is making it known that they can and do sift through all the data packets on the internet, using Carnivore and Echelon, hoping to find some terrorist's email in the process.� As long as they're looking for words like these, let's give them the satisfaction of finding a few."

Simply put, not possible. The hardware and manpower required for the task described is beyond extraordinary. We calculated the required hard drive storage space to manage the tracking of one-day's worth of e-mail a couple months ago here. The figure came to a couple-thousand terrabytes (1,000 gigabytes) of storage... for one day. This is because the nature of TCP/IP technology does not allow for "stream watching" as some people think, each packet would need to be duplicated and routed to the monitoring station somehow... also requiring an immediate doubling of bandwidth utilization... again cost prohibitive.

What can be done is the monitoring of packets to and packets from a given location (server), once monitoring devices are put in place.

actually william its extremely simple to do and NO data actually has to be stored. with a program like tcpdump running it just watches all the data that passes through the network. now even if they still stored the packet each time a word comes up that would take up alot of space just not as much as storing every packet.

however saving everything because of a keyword seems somewhat redundant. i havent read much about echoleon or carnivore but the way i would ahve designed the system would to just sit there and everytime a keyword came up store the source and destination ip/email/whatever. then when that ip/email/whatever continues to pop up thats when u start storing the packets and stuff for investigation.

thats just my two cents... but my point was it is possible to watch every packet without storing anything.

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Decifer that is what they do do liek if you say a "keyword" on the phone it send a small signal to echelon. And william many governments have already admittted that we have systems like this

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 01:28 PM
link   
i just re read my post and i realized at the very end william you did say they can be monitored instead of stored. my bad, sorry for missing that.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Well I have a blog (as most people do these days) and since I started it about two years ago I barely got any 'hits'. However, when I posted a few articles mentioning my results of Freedom of Information Act Requests with agencies such as the CIA and then when I posted my review of the book 'Inside the President's Secret Service' I ended up getting many 'hits' to my website from the United States. Mostly around areas like Washington, California, and somewhere in the middle of the U.S.

Perhaps they were just average Americans who had stumbled onto my blog from a search engine. Or maybe the keywords I used like "FOIA" "CIA" and "President's Secret Service" (the book's title i was reviewing) then perhaps it sparked a bit of interest in government authorities over there in the USA. I am from Australia actually so its pretty interesting to get 28 hits from the USA since I began my blog in 2009.

Hope I am not on a American government database now

Cheers.

Nick

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I noticed Ideas and Freedom were two of the words............figures we cant have that kind of terrorist thinking in america today

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join