It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

flu jab good or bad for my pregnant girlfriend?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Vaccines use Methyl Mercury in them. Is is said to cause autism . The baby would be at risk .

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I am a pharmacist.

I would NEVER take the flu shot.

I would NEVER let my pregnant wife take the flu shot.

BAD.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
If she's a healthy 21 year old then she could probably weather flu if she got it, although a vaccination may help her avoid getting it. UK government advice is that the over 65, people with existing health problems and pregnant women should be vaccinated.

I know that this type of post attracts those who think vaccines are bad, designed to kill and is some kind cynical and malicious plot to reduce us all to cabbages. This is hysteria IMO and based on quack science and usually spouted by people sitting in armchairs in a modern, clean, disease-free environment with access to decent health, cheap antibiotics and drugs et al.

Vaccinations save lives. Take one cursory look at the real scientific evidence, rather than YouTube rants / amateur blogs / websites / non peer reviewed pseudo publications etc.

Dare I mention smallpox, polio, tetanus and measles to name a handful of diseases eradicated or controlled. Controlled in the rich West where vaccinations are freely available, not so good if you live in some third world state.

Regards

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
thank you everyone my girlfriend has decided not to get the flu jab whilst she is still pregnant

top topics

<< 1   >>

join