It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you were the messiah would you know? The chosen one and what that really means. MESIAH-NESS

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

That means nothing. It means only what we want it to mean, not what it must mean.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua
Messianic belief systems will be the end of life on earth.

The crackpots have their fingers on the button just waiting for the whistle to blow....

3....2....1....Armageddon.

Actually the real believers in Jesus will not be the ones doing any of that. Those are the people playing for the other team. The one who steals, kills and destroys.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ntech
reply to post by BIHOTZ

Depends on if your the (little m) messiah or the (Big M) Messiah.

According to Jewish mythology there is a messiah in every generation waiting to be called. But the conditions need to be right before he would be "activated" however.

But It should be soon however. According to the Day of Jezreel prophesy in the book of Hosea Israel was to be restored. And it gives a timeline.

Hosea 6-2
After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

2 days 2000 years. The Jewish temple was destroyed in 70 AD. Adding 35 years because it takes time for God's judgments to come down so......There should be an appearance of a messiah no later than 2035.

If you go by the Matthew 24 prophesy then no later than 2025.

I'm shooting for earlier than that, 2018 through Ezekiel if i remember correctly. The last generation began in 1948 with the creation of Israel, it's been 64 years since then, The typical OT generation lasted 70 years, 80 if you were strong. Jesus said the last generation would not pass away before he returned. Those born at the beginning of this generation are beginning to die out and they are calling for the rebuilding of the Temple in Jerusalem. This is ofcourse if no one is wrong about their eschatology but in either case we're very close to the end because the 8th head of the Beast is rising up (out of the sea?) and i give some details as to the Identity of this Beast Here

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I would say it began with the capture of Jerusalem which would he a prophetic prerequisite.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

I would say it began with the capture of Jerusalem which would he a prophetic prerequisite.

Like i said, 1948

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Jesus is Alive today !

he will not return from the sky like many thinks .. he is already on earth in a new body
he will teach the world that he is no more important than anybody else in the world
that we are all very egual and everyone have a very powerfull immortal soul in them
and that we should love eachother like familly to live in a perfect world of harmony

the prophecy about Jesus said that he would return again before 2012 end .. but how ?

return in another body to lead mankind to a New Golden Age of Love and Light .. thats a fact !
he will be fearless with Unconditional Love for everyone

he could be anywhere in the world right now .. but yet many are still searching him
and wonder where he is and when will he show up

so the questions are ..

Who is The vessel ?
Who is the Son of the Right Hand ?
Who is the Reincarnation of the modern Jesus ?
What is Jesus new name ?
In what Country could he be living ?
When will he be finally recognise by the world ?

we have to look at his history 2000 yrs back .. because history is repeating itself almost exactly
at what age did he start his ministry ?
at what age did he Ascend ? etc ..
after all before he started his ministry he was just a normal human being
with no supernatural powers yet
working has a carpenter for a while then found his wife and they did have a kid together
(Davinci Code explain that)

Someone today have a great great great great great great grand Father named Jesus Christ
so who have Jesus blood running in him ?
thats hard to proove unless you have Jesus real DNA to compare

Pretty sure he his not The One from the movie "The One"

The illuminati last card is to portray the new Jesus has the Antichrist

thats one lame last attempt

edit on 10/19/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Like i said, 1948

No my friend, Israel captured East Jerusalem in the "Six Day War" of 1967.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Like i said, 1948

No my friend, Israel captured East Jerusalem in the "Six Day War" of 1967.

Ah well, they still became a nation in 1948 again so I'll just wait and see what happens.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ntech
reply to post by BIHOTZ

Depends on if your the (little m) messiah or the (Big M) Messiah.

According to Jewish mythology there is a messiah in every generation waiting to be called. But the conditions need to be right before he would be "activated" however.

Let us say hypothetically that a messiah is in fact born, called, and activated every generation. The church has the current messiah paradigm on lock down. Wouldn't he need to gain the faith of many people to perform any "miracles"? When Jesus healed people I would imagine the person he was healing had to believe he was actually the messiah and put faith in the fact that they would be healed by him.

If that is the case we have numerous "messiahs" on planet earth right now. Instead of gaining our faith we called them nut bags and fed them anti-psychotic meds, whilst the masses wait for Jesus to return.

edit on 19-10-2012 by AwakeANDreaming because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeANDreaming

There were other "anointed ones" who were temporarily anointed. Prophets like Elijah and Elisha, but they were not THE Anointed One who is the Holy One of Israel. There is only one Holy One of Israel and that is Jesus.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I would place St. Catherine high up on the list of anointed ones. She had almost the complete set of atrivutes one would expect from a Messiah. Miracles, the complete transformation of her flesh. She was like the female Christ. She is even said to have bled milk, something not to be taken literally but allegorically as a sign that her blood was special. A special sacrifice.....

Here is a link to a post in one of my threads about the bleeding of milk by saints and messiahs. The thread itself is missing pictures but the resources and links are fine. It touches on some interesting stuff IMO

reply to post by BIHOTZ

edit on 21-10-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I would like to hear some more.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10

I would like to hear some more.

More about what exactly? Ask and i will help as best as i am able.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I would like to hear more of what you have to say on the subject. That being would the Messiah actually know who he is? Or why he knows what he knows?
Just say for instance someone seems to be able to see what is about to unfold or has some knowledge that he doesnt know how or why he knows but is 100% certain that what he has to share must be shared.
I would like to know what you know regarding the return and what you have learnt or heard.

All i ask is that you are honest, i will appreciate it.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by AwakeANDreaming

I would also like to hear more of what you have to say. Its very important to me. Thats if you dont mind.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

16/07/1994

the line in the sand

saved by Grace

... He's here
He knows
and He loves youall

pity there's no mutual respect....

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10

I would like to hear more of what you have to say on the subject. That being would the Messiah actually know who he is? Or why he knows what he knows?
Just say for instance someone seems to be able to see what is about to unfold or has some knowledge that he doesnt know how or why he knows but is 100% certain that what he has to share must be shared.
I would like to know what you know regarding the return and what you have learnt or heard.

All i ask is that you are honest, i will appreciate it.

Yes he knows who he is, he is God and there isn't anything he does not know. THE Messiah is THE Holy One of Israel, the Creator who is the King of Israel. Prophet Isaiah tells you exactly who he is, start with Isaiah chapter 1 and read the entire book.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
If I am the Messiah.
A lot of people are in some seriuos truble!

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

I don't know to be honest. But I have always thought that God wanted us to be more like him/her (Whatever God is).

Hence free will.

I think that the tools have been given to us, we just have to pick them up.

edit on 22-10-2012 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join