Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

If you were the messiah would you know? The chosen one and what that really means. MESIAH-NESS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
If you were the messiah, would you know?

What if you were the messiah and didn't know it. If it was only revealed to you completely at the age of 30 like Jesus. He was there as a kid, and then nothing, and then.....JESUS.

He might have gone through a transformation process or training in India like some suggest.

What if he was chosen by a power we do not fully understand. What if he was chosen from the world's population by a consciousness rather than an entity?

I could imagine a person coming of age, unlocking himself, being incredible, and then being killed out of fear. Then his followers attributing what mysteries and attributes they felt necessary to convey his message as best they thought.

I don't know if this is insulting. If it is, I understand and can very well accept your version of events as well. This is purely speculative. Let's say though for a moment, what if you are a locked messiah (prototype for next human evolution), and since you will be one day worthy, the consciousness of that future more perfect existence of mankind, through time, will reach to your mind and chosen you to be unlocked.

This is very much "out there" but so is sky wizards and magic people....yet we all kind of believe, we just don't want to commit since we don't want to be that wrong about something so important, or not.

Faith huh.....would you need more of it to become a messiah, or would you have it naturally, if you were a messiah in a process of formation?

I say that the whole concept of the messiah and the anti Christ are taken way out of context.

It is not about a son of a magical entity fighting the son of another. The way I see it is simply two opposing forces. One for unity consciousness, the other for singularity. The two are prototypes for humanity at a cross roads. Any one no more valid than the other. Simply put, Ying and yang. Female and male forces establishing the new order of things. One in supremacy then not, then the other in supremacy, then not. Both Establishing a new cycle. Both ending the old one. One to rule.

I wouldn't say evil and good. I would say chaos or order. Both have their pros and cons. I would think that the way humanity is geared today, that its disposition would favor the order side of things. Chaos had its run and gave us the primordial rage we must temper now.

SO messiahs to me are not "the chosen one" though there has to be a first. They are the prototype of a future model of humanity. Humanity 2.0 /Jesus 2.0

His opposition is devil 2.0. He had his run but failed to establish his standard for humanity. His legacy was erased in the great flood. Reset. Now the other side of the force of life is set to be made supreme.

I digress......thoughts? Would you know if you were the messiah /evolution prototype?

Would you have to be pretty damn special or very damn average? Think about it, you will be both human and divine, you will be tasked with understanding human existence, and be asked to save it from the opposing force that itself would completely understand it.

I could see the anti Christ being the son of the most important people in the world, and his opposition to be oblivious to it and live in Chicago, be a construction worker, and not even know it until it just hit him, and he could perform miracles.

The fact that it is said that many will be able to perform miracles and will be self proclaimed messiahs, will make me believe then that the standard is set, and humanity can progress into its new existence. Maybe the whole "there can be only one" thing is an effort to control us into not allowing ourselves to be closer to our true form, so as to keep us dumb and blind.

What if Jesus' real message was that we will all become closer to god LIKE HIM, and some who want to hold all that power think they can trick us into fighting the other ones like him, because they will provide the false Christ, and say HE IS THE REAL AND ONLY ONE.

If you find yourself walking on water, knowing all things from source, and having super natural abilities, don't say you are the anti Christ, say you are like the Christ. You are humanity 2.0. Unity 1.0, and if anything anti singularity BETA.

edit on 17-10-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Messianic belief systems will be the end of life on earth.

The crackpots have their fingers on the button just waiting for the whistle to blow....

3....2....1....Armageddon.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I think you should stop seeing Jesus as an reel person. It's a myth!
About 2000 Years ago there was many people who sow them self as messiah, many...
Of course it was a smart move from Church to have a HUMAN who somehow is God's son, God himself and his spirit too... but think about it, makes no sense if you study this in detail
on the other hand, nobody is a messiah and if someone thinks so, maybe it's time for visiting a psychiatry

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Dude, did you eat something strange today?

Then it's, like, humankind has "turning points" and ONE and only one has been predestined to put some sort of change into gear?

You are assuming there is some sort of "destiny" then, assuming that there is someone/something (does it make a difference calling it god or consciousness, anyway?) to "choose" someone out of some 7 billion people... Oh no, there's two of them, what you call order and chaos, instead of sticking with the old evil/good. I assure you that changing names doesn't change the actual idea nor make it more believable.

And of course, I suppose you adopt religious points of view that put humankind as a superior race... Or do you believe there might be a dolphin messiah?
prototype for a next dolphin evolution

Oh and you contradict yourself:

(about jesus):

"What if he was chosen by a power we do not fully understand. What if he was chosen from the world's population by a consciousness rather than an entity?"

then

"SO messiahs to me are not "the chosen one" though there has to be a first. They are the prototype of a future model of humanity. Humanity 2.0 /Jesus 2.0"

And to put it in perspective, perhaps was Hitler a messiah? To him (and lots of other folks too) it made sense, he would build this "humanity 2.0", that was his aryan race idea... See how far the whole thing can get?

I don't think your argumentation makes sense at all...

Cheers
edit on 17/10/2012 by scarybear because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

I don't know. What if they reveal our latent form?

Would it be so bad then, if we all emerge from the ashes our true selves, and put behind us the beast that climbed down from the tress and out of the open field millennia ago?

What if we then learned to live like.....humans....what if we changed the definition of that to not entail all the negative we associate with it now?

This is supposing that messiah-ness is something we are all gearing towards....and that the Messiah, will just be the herald of our new form. The prototype to set the standard.....

IMO...would that be so bad...plus there is no "button"

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by KrzYma

EXACTLY! so they pass along this story to explain something they wanted to keep a hold over...something dangerous if let run its course and be wild. The powerful true nature to humanity....

What if all the myth is used to pass on the wisdom of a future time, a cycle of time that repeats, when men transform into their "divine selves"

They invent the anti Christ's story and false messiahs to keep us scared and dependant on their version of "true form"

by they, I mean who is in charge of this informations keep and knows the other form we can take.

It is all about natural EVOLUTION.....that is why there are so many "branches of humanity", we dig them up and put them in museums and not them us, because we took the form of the next cycle, and they did not.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

The Jewish term messiah means teacher. He would know who he was, as he would know the answers many are searching for and Most would not/will not listen. There are signs of his coming in the stars...The father offers up undeniable signals. His coming is like clockwork, the heavens are the face, the planets and asteroids are the hands. AS above, so below

He will speak in metaphor and shine light on the darkness of our minds...

It is blown out of proportion like the broken telephone game or a story about a large fish someone once caught...but this is also a test, the chosen can "feel" their way towards the truth...the others are blind. What they cannot understand scares the blind, and some will choose to fight the change. Change is inevitable however...

Peace...

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ
reply to post by seabhac-rua

I don't know. What if they reveal our latent form?

Would it be so bad then, if we all emerge from the ashes our true selves, and put behind us the beast that climbed down from the tress and out of the open field millennia ago?

What if we then learned to live like.....humans....what if we changed the definition of that to not entail all the negative we associate with it now?

This is supposing that messiah-ness is something we are all gearing towards....and that the Messiah, will just be the herald of our new form. The prototype to set the standard.....

IMO...That would be so bad...plus there is no "button"

I understand what you're saying, but unfortunately your view of what a/the messiah is and means is not shared by the majority of fundamentalist religious nutjobs out there.

And yes there is a "button". We have Israel, we have the US, we have Iran, we have nuclear weapons and we have people in in charge who believe in the concept of "end times", need I say more?

edit on 17-10-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

Only the true messiah denies his divinity:

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
well for one,you have to be jewish,and be able to prove you are of royal blood from the house of david.
only then can you be annointed as the king of isreal.
messiah is greek for annointed one.
when mary washed jesus' feet with oil,using her hair,she was annointing him (messiah)as king.
perhaps people should brush up on their religious history before spewing off their personal veiw of 'christianity',which did not exist at the time of the christ!
messiah is purley jewish,and they dis regarded jesus as the messiah, and they are still waiting for their messiah to return!
just read about ancient judaism,and you will find that there was different sects of this belief at the time.
it wasn't until rome came to occupy, and single handedly fabricate a whole new religion.
a state religion called christianity.
read the history books people,they all point to the fact that christianity was,and is, a made up belief!
i do believe jesus existed as a man,but NOT as the son of god!
i don't believe in santa,or the easter bunny either!

peace

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

That movie is great!

That's another thing: there are the ones who want to believe, just like some guys on the alien stuff.
edit on 17/10/2012 by scarybear because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Drala

That definition is in line with what I think of him/ her. I don't think the Christians have it right, to name ONE group, but not to single them out. I think it is an eternal revelation. Not a special onetime deal.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
post by reficul

yeah, Mthew tried to tie Jesus' line to the line of David. I have heard it is not the case though.....his succession is a lie.

Constantine and his mother made allot of stuff up too...even their own version of Mt. Sinai.

l. The fake ‘midrashic’ (i.e. haggadic = legendary) 14-set genealogy of ‘Iesous’ in the 1st canonical Greek gospel ‘according to Matthew’ (whoever he was) skips over a number of Judaean kings (who reigned between c. 680 BCE and 621 BCE) in order to keep his fake sets of 14 going (D-V-D = i.e. 4 + 6 + 4 = the gemmatrial number for the Messiah based on the ‘number’ for the name ‘David’) –

Yet ‘Matthew’ adds FIVE whorish (sexually compromised) women to the set (odd for a genealogy for the Messiah) including Rachab the Harlot, Tamar (raped by her brother Yehudah), Ruth (who threw herself sexually at her late husband’s cousin Boaz, then lived (possibly as a lesbian?) with Naomi her mother in law) , then there’s the promiscuous Jebusite princess Bath-Shebiti (‘Bath-sheba’ lit. ‘daughter of the 7’ i.e. gods) who married to Uriah the Hittite commited Adultery with ‘David’ to produce the (illegitimate) clan chieftan Jedediah (i.e. ‘Sholomon’, lit. ‘peaceful’) – then Miryam of Galilee, the 5th in a long line of whores….

Originally posted by Sigismundus www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
It appears that Christ consciousness is the highest level achievable from our node of origin the Orion nebula, in the fractal universe. The more that achieve this height and there have been many, the more support we all have in attaining this great milestone. Jesus received his crown of thorns which is symbolic of breaking through the crown chakra. The notion of messiah is ridiculous because each of us must experience everything personally, on our climb of the consciousness ladder. We must have personal accomplishments that thrust us forward. Higher beings can help but not replace our struggle. What is happening now is the advancement of the planet and most humans will not be able to keep pace and will end up reincarnating on primitive planets. Most of us on Earth are really bogged down with nonsense. We do the wrong thing right and feel very proud of ourselves. The higher consciousness being among us, are doing the right thing wrong and they will eventually get it right and advance. For instance, no matter how far you advance in the world of fashion, you will never reach any goals that advance your consciousness. Anything exciting, does not grow your aura and is therefore a waste of effort. The values of the world are those that will keep you dumbed down and feeling oh so superior or cool or on the inside track. In fact you have fallen for the facade and you completely miss the point of having a life. Fear not, you will continue to get lives, until you comprehend enough to advance a step. After we have lived many emotional lives, we start to live devotional lives with our higher consciousness. Jesus said "I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father." John 14:12. Jesus attained the high level and he will make it possible for us to achieve even more because Jesus is helping to gain us support for our climb. He solicits for us all, so that we will reach our goal and become even greater than Jesus, thanks to his climb.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by rollsthepaul

Christ consciousness.....that is exactly what I am refering to...what if the one to "break through" and help the rest of us to do so it what everyone has mistakenly referd to as the one and only "chosen one".

I like to thik he is an example, but not just that, but a standard to be set.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Drala

I ask though.....wouldn't the "teacher" have to have a time as a student?

To think he would know who and what he is and what that is off the bat...is just like Jesus' followers giving attributes to their "teacher" to validate his supremacy and add an air of infallibility. To make him more and greater than the competition.

I still think he would be an average person, who discovered something everyone missed. Then teaches it, spreads it. He would be human, yet divine....BUT HUMAN...not a magical and mythical person. Not at first at least. How would he discover what it is to be divine if he never tasted mortality? How could he teach humanity if he never lived as it does....We don't all know the absolute truths of life…

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

Actually, even the next Messiah (if he is born already) won't know who he is, he won't be a self proclaimed Messiah but one the people will choose through certain deeds - who has'nt met his destiny yet.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
This might be a stretch...

Get it?

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul

Waiting
In the calm of desolation
Wanting to break
From this circle of confusion

Sleeping