It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery of The Chakras (and how they create our reality) - Also a Manifestation Technique

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Each chakra deals with specific areas. The most dominant area is what we are mostly creating for our lives. Most of the world is programmed to stay in Lowe Chakras. This is done through brainwashing, subliminal messages, and the media which promotes sex, money, and fear, all things to appeal to survival and less on knowledge (spirituality/wisdom).

Each chakra is its own color and the colors match the order of the major colors of the electro-magnetic frequency (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple). The "Crown Chakra" (The one at the base of the head) is not really a chakra. It is a gateway, where the chakras exit the body connecting (or reconnecting) into The One (White Light).

The White Light is "All". There is unity, no separation. All is one. It is the unity consciousness.
The Base Chakra is the "I". It is the "I AM", the survival mode, the instinct.

The Higher Chakras (Blue - Throat, Purple - 3rdEye, Crown/WhiteLight - White) are more geared towards Information.
Blue/Throat is expression, Purple/3rdEye is visualization, and White/Light is knowledge (Wisdom, Intuition).

The Lower Chakras deal with Survival.
Red/Base - Instinct, Orange/Sacral - Creativity/Emotion, Yellow/Solar-Plexus - Will/Desire)

Then there is the MidChakra (Heart Chakra). It is green and merges the two Wisdom (of unity) and Survival (of self) and from that it creates Compassion/Moderation - The Middle Way.

LOWER (Survival) - This is the "Self"

Base Chakra - Red - Survival/Instinct (Doing whatever is natural to oneself)
Sacral Chakra - Orange - Creativity/Emotion (Mainly Sexuality and Reproduction)
Solar-Plexus Chakra - Yellow - Will/Desire (Goals in life - making life "meaningful")

MID (Compassion Center) - This is "Others"

Heart Chakra - Green - Compassion (Merging "Survival" and "Wisdom" to care for ALL)

HIGHER (Wisdom) - This is "Unity - All"

Throat Chakra - Blue - Expression (Communicating with others)
Third Eye Chakra - Purple - Visualization (Day Dreaming of "Stuff/Situations")
Crown Chakra - White - Unity (The exit from Body to connecting with "The All/White Light")

For manifestation, you can visualize what you want while visualizing the energy running from the Base (Self) to OUT of the head into the Cosmos (The All - The White Light) , which it will then respond to.

I hope you all enjoyed this and understand this now. Knowing how it all connects, the "higher" does not seem to be better than the "lower". They are just different, want connecting with All and one staying as the naturally born individual Self.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Blue/Throat is expression, Purple/3rdEye is visualization, and White/Light is knowledge (Wisdom, Intuition).

This is where i am currently. I am trying to focus on the Now! the This which is happening right now to push myself into the white. What happens when i make it there, remains to be fully experienced.

The white will be a black hole and when i pop out the other side i will become supernova
edit on 17-10-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Great thread on the Chakra's arpg! Chakra's are also a reflection of our solar system and also many other things in the universe reflect the chakra's and the mysterious number of 7. Which any curious person can discover, just dive into numerology and systems reflecting on Chakra's( Kabbalah/Eastern System of beliefs and so on). Also to add into your thread, through practice the third eye and crown Chakra's form to become one Chakra.

The unification of both the third eye and crown, would result in the appearance of a Halo. Thus is why great teachers, masters, and practitioners. Are depicted throughout the ages with halo's appearing on their heads.

As above, So below

edit on 17-10-2012 by SparkOfSparks6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
great post , it really made sense to me the whole visualization of energy aspect as well as being able to focus were a certain emotion is coming from and direct on a more suitable path. i hope i got the understanding of this post correct as i am knew to this way of thinking but that in it self is what its all about.. thinking inwards? i will definitely being researching this more rigorously .

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
There are many more chackras, but these basic ones are the ones to start with. The journey through and with your chackras is an amazing one, and definitely worth spending (losing?) time with.
Immediately brings you the feeling that we are all connected. If you imagine a silver thread going from your heart chackra to EVERYTHING and EVERYONE around you, and everyone and everything else's heart back to yours, you suddenly have an energy matrix surrounding our earth. If everyone focus on their heart chackra at the exact same moment in time, I reckon the big change will happen. That's how important our energy vortexes are!

World peace, voila!!!
edit on 17-10-2012 by 3Dplus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Knowing how it all connects, the "higher" does not seem to be better than the "lower".

Personally, i see the navel chakra as the most important one as its directly linked to the health of the physical body...

edit on 17-10-2012 by D1ss1dent because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by D1ss1dent

Originally posted by D1ss1dent
reply to post by arpgme

Knowing how it all connects, the "higher" does not seem to be better than the "lower".

Personally, i see the navel chakra as the most important one as its directly linked to the health of the physical body...

I like health, therefore the one which rules health is the most important.
I like imagination, therefore 3rd eye is the best.
I like world peace, therefore connecting through the heart Chakra is most important.
I like being in the now, therefore crown chakra of full awareness is most important.

All of these are equal and there is no reason to assume that one is more "important" or "bigger" than another, other than personal preferences.

The root chakra is who you are. It is the "I am " , your natural instincts, but even that can be abused.

The crown chakra (being with white light) is plugging yourself in to the perspective of seeing All (unity).

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Nice thread arpgme I am into studying the energy points as well and wondered do you consider the Kundalini to be chakra or something else associated with chakra energy? thanks in advance

NAMASTE*******

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Seems like the Kundalini IS the Chakra energy as it all connects and flow up through the body.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I see so like the combined vibration form all points of energy interacting in sync. Makes sense

edit on 10/17/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

An unhealthy body is an impediment to inner progress...

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Nice thread. A thread on the earth's chakra points would be good too. Just an idea... sf)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by D1ss1dent

Originally posted by D1ss1dent
reply to post by arpgme

An unhealthy body is an impediment to inner progress...

And so is the lack of awareness (Crown) and the lack of inner sight (3rd eye), and believe it or not, even the lower chakras will block "inner progress" without creativity, will-power, and stability, you will not have any inner progress, which goes to show that they are ALL important one is not better than the other.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Hello I am from India.In here we have many tantrik traditions according to which you can attract anyone to you.I decided try it once.
I thought that he would give me some mantra etc to recite.
But no,I was wrong.
Instead the Tantrick Baba gave me a visualisation meditation involving the heart chakra which I had to do 2 times during the day for 20 minutes.I did not get any results for the first 20 or so days and I gave up hope.But gradually I began to feel a change around me.The person who I was going to attract began to get attracted to me.

Then I practiced the meditation for a few more days.And I came out with a modified version of the meditation of the meditation .It is very effective and it really works

It basically involves visualisation a green line going out from your heart and connecting to your lovers heart .And gradually the two hearts joining into one.I will post a thread about it later if anyone is interested.

This was my first experience with chakras and I suggest that everyone try out some form of chakra meditation for atleast 20 minutes every day.Awesome thread .Keep it up.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
This thread inspired me to write my own thread on Chakas....cause they just cant do with out the spark of enlightenment

The Rules of the road on the New Age highway.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Well... I agree with you... I've had the chance to read your other threads and you seem to be a very bright person, arpgme.

edit on 18-10-2012 by D1ss1dent because: removed the superfluous

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Great post! I am working on throat and 3rd eye chakras at the moment as well. I have a book that has helped me a lot! I keep it with me at all times, even given it as a present to friends. Its out of print now but if you find a used copy grab it! its filled with info it even has a Chakra test you can preform on yourself or friends and as you "level up" with meditation you can see which Chakras you need to work on and such. Great book check it out!
A Handbook of Chakra Healing

top topics

join