Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Chemtrails???

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
What do we actually know about chemtrails that are being pumped into our air above us?
Are the government doing it to cover something they dont want us to see?
Or are the government doing it to depopulate our planet by spraying some sort of chemical that kills?
Or is it just another one of those conspiracies we just come up with?

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by jademegjosh

have you seen WHAT ON EARTH are they SPraying and WHY ON EARTH are they Spraying?

good documentaries that give some answers

They were spraying around where I live yesterday.

and anyone with 2 cents in their head could tell these were not contrails from commercial aircraft

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Hi,

Just thought i would share an experience concerning Chemtrails that happened a week ago in the area where i live.

Ilive in Western Europe and far out in the middle of the countryside. From my house i can observe every day a flight path of civil airplanes leading from North to South or from South to north.

On waking up in the morning and going outside around about 09:00 am i looked up into the very clear blue sky and noticed as usual the contrails left by civil aircraft.

However, what surprised me were an extremely large amount of very large trails (i would say about 20) leading from East to West with much criss crossing. (some of the trails were very straight and others were very larg and 'puffy"

I have lived in this area for over 14 years now and this is the first time that i have experienced such trails in the sky.
What also got me thinking was that 2 days later a very large region of the country where i live was put on Alert Orange for extremely heavy rain conditions (3 mini tornadoes were also observed).

I wish that my phone had been charged up as i would have loved to have taken some pictures and shared them here, (lesson now learned and phone will be charged every morning!)

Otherwise i found this site which is quite impressive concerning Chemtrails www.bariumblues.com...

Respects to all

Rodinus

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

So you are saying that preceding a frontal system, you witnessed very heavy contrails?
Cool, that's exactly how it works. Weather, that is. If you ever decide to become educated in science instead of fear, you should look into that.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Thanks for your reply.

Yep must admit i was quite surprised... but not scared.

Oh by the way, i have a scientific educational back ground so no worries there.

Have a good day

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

so you understand that what you witnessed was completely normal and contrails act exactly like what you described in such a situation? I guess I just got confused with the term "chemtrails" when you described contrails.
No worries.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
No worries Network

Contrails... Chemtrails....blurrghhhh... getting mixed up myself now ***sneaks downstairs to slug some strong coffeé down his neck before running back upstairs trying to be all aware and alert***

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trivium68
reply to post by jademegjosh

have you seen WHAT ON EARTH are they SPraying and WHY ON EARTH are they Spraying?

This is part of the problem, I think.

Can you say why you think that these are good documentaries and why the answers you saw in them are accurate and to be believed?

and anyone with 2 cents in their head could tell these were not contrails from commercial aircraft

How so?

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Actually what i observed in the sky was something very similar to the trails depicted in the first photo of the external link provided below, only difference was that there were more trails going from East to West making the sky look like a giant noughts and crosses game.

www.menwithfoilhats.com...

I just googled criss crossing trails and this was the pic that seemed to sum what i saw the best. (i am not a US voting citizen so no offense intended to people who think that i am making a statement with regards to the website link name)

Have a great day y'all... it's still raining here!

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by waynos

How so?

Perhaps getting 2 cents stuck in your head could potentially impede brain function and limit one's cognitive ability to use logic and reasoning to form an educated and well reasoned opinion?

Sorry, it's getting late and I couldn't resist.

Maybe there was some actual reason to dismiss contrails, but I suspect it may have been more of the typical logic-defying, physics-defying "proof" that many blindly accept without question. (ie. persisting trails, grids, intermittent trails etc, etc)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rodinus
Hi,

Just thought i would share an experience concerning Chemtrails that happened a week ago in the area where i live.

Ilive in Western Europe and far out in the middle of the countryside. From my house i can observe every day a flight path of civil airplanes leading from North to South or from South to north.

In Europe being "in the middle of the countryside" has very little to do with your contrail spotting possibilities. Have a look at this map of 24 hours of traffic above 30,000 feet over Europe:

contrailscience.com...
edit on 17-10-2012 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Trivium68

Your right if your looking for misrepresented evidence....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As for the second video..It is just as bad as the first.

anyone with 2 cents in their head could tell these were not contrails from commercial aircraft

Only those with no sense believe chemtrails are real.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

From looking at your link...

I noticed something...

By Paul Josesph Watson-Prison Planet.com

Prison Planet = Alex Jones

Sorry but not the most credible source to use.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Rodinus

From looking at your link...

I noticed something...

By Paul Josesph Watson-Prison Planet.com

Prison Planet = Alex Jones

Hi tsurfer,

Thanks for your update and much appreciated comment.

I'm fairly new to this and just Googled the first pic that looked similar to the trails that i saw.

I shall check out your info to further enrichen the grey matter

Sorry but not the most credible source to use.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Wow, thank you Uncinus.

Great link with a pretty impressive 24h overview although couldn't see my country because of all those darned planes!

Have a great day

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jademegjosh
What do we actually know about chemtrails that are being pumped into our air above us?

We know that no-one has actually ever sampled one to see what it comprises.
We know that no-one has ever found planes equipped to "spray" them, or fuel contaminated to generate them.
We know that pictures that are supposedly of them look exactly like contrails.
We know that all the evidence that supposedly "proves" they exist has been debunked

Since we have no credible evidence that they exist the answer seems to be "no".

Or are the government doing it to depopulate our planet by spraying some sort of chemical that kills?

that seems to be the case.

People who believe they exist do so because they believe various others who tell them it is true - there is no factual basis for the belief, so it resembles a religion in many respects - it is a matter of faith, and any counter-factual is dismissed as disinfo or similar.

edit on 17-10-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: bad quoting
edit on 17-10-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: crappy typing!

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
chem trails bother eyes in clouds

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by jademegjosh

We know that no-one has actually ever sampled one to see what it comprises.
We know that no-one has ever found planes equipped to "spray" them, or fuel contaminated to generate them.
We know that pictures that are supposedly of them look exactly like contrails.
We know that all the evidence that supposedly "proves" they exist has been debunked

that seems to be the case.

People who believe they exist do so because they believe various others who tell them it is true - there is no factual basis for the belief, so it resembles a religion in many respects - it is a matter of faith, and any counter-factual is dismissed as disinfo or similar.

edit on 17-10-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: bad quoting
edit on 17-10-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: crappy typing!

They have done many measurements on contrails.
All you have to do now is explain what a global radiation budget is, and its effects.

Schumann has conducted extensive contrail research, primarily studying their effect on cloudiness and the global radiation budget.

www.dtic.mil...

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rudy2shoes

They have done many measurements on contrails.

Did you miss that the question was about chemtrails, not contrails?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join