It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack is Back!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Grabs the mick…Ladies and gentlemen!...Tonight's no-holds-barred, no-truth-spoken debate promises much (but will likely deliver little). Fighting out of the blue corner is a toned middleweight - the comeback-kid Barack 'the basher' Obama. His opponent, fresh from victory in their previous epic battle, fighting from the red corner, the deceivingly slippery Mitt 'the mauler' Romney. 
(Crowd roars)

Ladies and gentlemen…This is the real thing!...(Looks at the crowd) Forget the Thrilla-in-Manilla or the Rumble-in-the-Jungle….This is the unprecedented, unmitigated…. Tumble-in-the-Town-Hall!!!!
(Crowd goes crazy)...

Debate here

edit on 17-10-2012 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I do not see this as necessarily a good thing. It could mean another 4 years if re-elected of more freedom stripping legislation, false job growth numbers and rising unemployment rates again in another term. Yeah, I don't get why he's so special.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Øbama can't hold a candle to Ali

Øbama is back, sure.... his revisionist memory was on display ...particularly on the Benghazi apologist stance he had and insisted on for two full weeks... saying the Embassy attack was because a anti-Muslim movie clip on YouTube was the cause of the outrageous actions - acts-of-terror - that transpired in Libya...
but claiming that in the rose garden the next day he called the attack a terror attack..

Romney took the point of having the Chief Liar re-affirm his claim--- let's just wait as the MSM investigates just what Øbama knew & when Øbama knew it...but kept deflecting the proper blame for two solid weeks

Øbama even took the misplaced blame of the Muslim reactions to the YT video to the UN Speach he made there --- never admitting that the real characterization of the Benghazi event was that it was a pre-planned, well orchestrated & well armed military attack on the Embassy to celebrate the 11th anniversary of the 9-11 attack on the great satan

His apologetic stance in coddling the Muslim Brotherhood/ AQ is both very damning and even borders on being
anti-american...

Øbama also has a flawed memory of the Canadian-American pipeline SNAFU
and the permitting of gas & oil drilling on Federal juristiction lands... along with his promise to kill the coal industry...

the man keep convincing himself that his nightmare policies are good & positive & are in reality completely opposite of what he claims & practices... such a un apologetic liar to the americam public
edit on 17-10-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
If those two fools are Ali and Frazier.

Then Gary Johnson is Tyson in his prime.

He would knock both of them the F out.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
oh please are you seriously buying into the American idol debate. the whole thing seemed scripted to me all those safe questions. wheres the beef? I was hoping someone would ask some REAL questions ie 911, area51, etc.....i think you know where i am going with this in obama defense he was very entertaining watching him at one point I thought he was going to hit romney ....when is the next debate ? how funny, I know the debates are bs but I want to see more....................

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I just watched this. The only promising part was when Romney brought up Fast and Furious but it was quickly sidetracked. The rest was just the usual circle jerking and empty promises. An hour and a half of my life I will never get back...

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
It was more like this fight .....

The famous phantom punch. A video showing one of the most heated debates in boxing ever. Was it a hard punch or..was the fix in? You be the judge,

"The FAMOUS Phantom Punch~Fix?"

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubicant13
I do not see this as necessarily a good thing. It could mean another 4 years if re-elected of more freedom stripping legislation, false job growth numbers and rising unemployment rates again in another term. Yeah, I don't get why he's so special.

Don't you realize that Romney will enact the same policies as Obama if elected? The biggest problem I have with Romney is that I can't trust the man; he changes his positions on issues almost on a daily basis depending on his audience; if he's talking to wealth donors, suddenly American poverty becomes something to laugh about; if he's talking to the impoverished, he demonizes the wealthy and speaks to how, once in his life, he actually felt poor; if he's talking to a conservative crowd, illegal immigration is a scourge upon America, but if he's talking to a Hispanic crowd it's suddenly not so bad...

In this case, I'd rather go with the devil I know rather than the guy trying to lie his way into office. At least we know what we're getting with Obama, but we have no idea how awful a Romney presidency could be...

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

I agree with what you say, I really do. I think Romney will be very ounce as bad as Obama was. What I see foresee (and this is only my opinion) is that this round, Obama will be worse if not by just a small margin as POTUS again - seeing as he's had four years to test the waters with the American people and he knows what he can and cannot get away with. The next four years would just be the opening he needs to finish a lot of things and add to them in a long line of things that are not in american citizens best interests.

edit on 17-10-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-10-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13

I agree, so many complained about Bush and voter for Obama, yet all of his policies have been even worse than Bush's.

He is much less open than Bush, he has murdered more people than Bush, he has locked away without charge or evidence, or any ability to defend ones self or even challenge their permanent incarceration, more people than Bush.

In essence , a return to Bush would be a huge step up from another four years of Obama.

I don't think Romney is gonna be any better.

Please everyone vote for a third party, it is the only chance of breaking this pathetic cycle of deadbeat single party croney capitaist politics, the people need and actual change, not to keep changing the stgatus quo for the status quo, it makes no sense at all.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13

You're right, but at least we have a sense of how Obama's next 4 years will look like. We haven't the slightest clue how Romney will behave once elected. The guy doesn't seem to care for the American people, only their vote; hence why every line out of his mouth is a lie or false promise.

Obama has tested the waters, but he hasn't done anything radical. Yes, he has signed the NDAA and passed a bunch of executive orders allowing him to abuse the basic human rights of American citizens, but I have yet to witness him actually abuse these powers (Bradley Manning aside), and Romney has not indicated at the slightest that he would do away with Obama's abusive EO's.

Aside from this, Romney has suggested we go to war with Iran for the sake of Israel. I don't want another war. I don't want my fellow country men dying in another war. Iran poses no threat to AMERICA, so WE don't need to go to war with them. And, perhaps most importantly, we can't afford another unjustified war. With Obama we have a chance to avoid war, or at least put it off for a few more years. I'm not entirely sure if he'll be so anti-war after the election, though.

For these reasons, I would vote for Obama out of my fear of a Romney presidency. I REALLY don't like Obama, but I can't TRUST Romney! In the end, what's more important? Whether you like your leader, or whether you can trust him/her? Just imagine the scandals that will unfold under Romney's administration, and ask yourself if he'll even care? It feels like Romney just wants the opportunity to run a number on the American just like he did with various companies as CEO of Bain.

I generally go with my gut when it comes to people and politics, and my gut tells me not to trust Romney, just as it told me that everything coming out of Obama's mouth in 2008 was a load of BS.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

Third parties may be viable in 2016, but not in 2012. Most people are still living the illusion of America painted by mainstream ideology and propaganda. Wait until next election, we may just have real alternatives to Dem/Repub candidates. Again, it's a "May," but it's still something to hope for. Perhaps Ron Paul will run again?

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by johncarter

My avatar does say a lot to what I think of that sentence......Barrack is back...

I guess even if you said Romney won the second debate......

Can't win for losing in the USA.......

Neither one is for the people, and that is what I want.......Good luck I know!!

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!
Now that he is back he can quad triple the national debt more!!!!!
He can also put 9 million more people on foodstamps!!!!
Now that he is back ..he can deny more ambassadors help from the scary radicals.

Shall i go on or do you get my sarcasm?

top topics

join