It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believe I'm supposed to make an introduction.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Hello, all. Long time lurker, first time poster. I've finally given in to the urge to create and reply to threads on these boards. I'm not exactly sure what the protocol is here. I believe it said to make an introduction thread, but it also said to make 20(?) Replies before I could compose my own threads, so I'm giving it a go and if I'm wrong I suppose this won't work or something?

Well, I suppose I should start with a little about myself. I'm 26 years old, always felt as if I saw through daily life a little different than most. Always a little suspicious of our lovely little rat race we call life. As I got older I began to discover the wonderful taboo world of conspiracy, and the paranormal. I've had a handful of strange experiences I will most likely be sharing with you all on these boards. I'm a sucker for debates, music, politics and science.

I've recently begun drawing, as well as I've picked up guitar again after a 4 year hiatus, and am currently involved in a few projects, which as I've been seeing many threads posted on the front page with various members music, and I look forward to perhaps sharing with other members my own music. I can play guitar; acoustic, electric and bass. As well as some piano drums and trumpet. My newest project is I guess what you would call a metal band, although I've really not played much metal since my highschool days. I play a variety of music from blues, indie, punk, rockabilly, rock n roll, Classic rock, so metal is kind of a new passion for me, and I've officially played until my fingers have peeled over the last 2 months ha ha. So perhaps those with in the ATS musical niche have some pointers, or could perhaps share with me and I can do the same.

Here's what I'm playing. A Mahogany one piece Epiphone SG custom with seymour duncan pickups , an Ibanez RG with floyd rose tremelo, EMG active pick ups, fender telecaster, LTD viper custom, a yamaha acoustic, Marshall 60watt digital amp, 1981 Peavy studio pro 50watt amp, I also have an assortment of 80's vintage effects pedals, as well as a BOSS ME-33. I'm looking into a halfstack but I'm undecided on what exactly at this time.

Hmmm, what else. Oh I have an absolute fascination with acoustics, harmonics, and other resonant technology and science. I've always found the pyramids fascinating for this reason, as they resonate. It's like a giant amplifier, and I wish I understood it better.

I'm rambling, I don't know what else to say about myself. I look forward to getting to know you all with the time I spend here.

Sincerely,

Jinx.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Welcome to the family, always can use more music
. Hope you find many like-minded friends here.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Welcome!

So you draw and play music? Will add that as another person I can be jealous of

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Glad to see more newbies like myself popping up in here. cheers

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Hello Hi..I love music too along with all the fine arts.Looking forward to your contributions.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Welcome to the NOOBY club.

Wow what a great musical profile you have, looking forward to reading some interesting stuff...

Looking forward equally to posting my own thread shortly

Many repects to all

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Thank you all for the warm replies! Ha ha, yes I can draw and play instruments but we're all good at something, unfortunately I'm that starving artist type. Obscene amount of work, and equally as much luck to get paid to do what I love, so I have to work #ty jobs but my buddy Mich is pretty certain we can make something of this Metal band idea, but we will see ha ha. I look forward to sharing with everyone, and more so finding like minded individuals. I am off to run rampant and read until my eyes hurt on the forums. I look forward to seeing you all around.

Jinx

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Welcome to the noobie club. I'm new here too! Welcome to ATS.
I look foward to your theories. I have a busy weekend and I hate it. I guess that's life though.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Welcome!

top topics

join