It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gary Mckinnon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Does he have a private space? A secure line in which no one can access besides the one he's talking to?

I believe he got more than he was looking for.

My theory? A folder with every dirty little secret that the USA is holding back from public view.

He said he was looking into why was there a free energy suppression and the whole UFO cover-ups, which makes me think, what did he see and made the USA government so mad to arrest him on foreign soil?

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Gary I do not care if you were bushes or tony's personal *snip* you at least tried to challenge these shifting pany wastes beyone time,beyond space.

I got your back in the soul.

They shred yours I will give you mine mate.
edit on 5-11-2012 by tekeen because: (no reason given)

Brother the USA would not be better killing me cause they havent.

I love the USA and the thugs who run it and yet they gonna do what they gonna do bud.

Gonna drop us all in the end so # it gary I love ya pom extra. dont let them treat you like they are innocent.

edit on 6-11-2012 by Asktheanimals because: profanity removed

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
These fools let an ex air force kid give a # what they do...spoiled kids like I said....AI or not

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Ok I just learned who Gary McKinnon is and I'm a ufo buff but I don't have time to read this thread right now, but wanted to subscribe to thread to easily find it when I get home

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join