It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Consiousness is the Perpetual motion Machine!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
A machine which creates conciousness.

We all undestand machines are mechanisms made up of smaller mechanisms, and assembled together to make a working whole.
All machines take input of energy and use it and process it; via the internal process of the mechanism. The purpose is to produce an ouput effect. Imagine if that effect was consciousness as the output of the machine.

Therefore is it possible our awareness is an artifical creation of a machine. Well in fact its not totally artifical as the mechanism itself is a working transducer, it has converted a input energy into consciouness.

That energy cannot be created or destroyed only transformed.
If this is a true statement then we are truely living machines?
And where does the input energy get replenished from to keep the machine in perpetual motion?

Whats your thoughts?

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
That may be conceptual,although a our machine has an expiry date in which the perpetual motion must expire.If there was any spiritual and afterlife involved...I don't know,we will have too see.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Like Transformers? They are self aware machines.

Transform and roll out!!!

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

My guess is that Black Hole absorbs the energy (in whatever form it may be) and White Hole spits it back out (as pure energy).

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

first discover how to obtain immortality, then you can call yourself a perpetual motion machine

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Its a coincidence you posted that just then because just moments before i was thinking exactly that. In fact i thought death as a implosion the collapsing of awareness, and explosion the supernova the source of consciousness.

new topics

top topics

join