It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama smashed Romney in the 2nd Debate

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by tehdouglas
I disagree, nothing Obama did "smashed" Romney, Romney made himself look foolish by constantly overtaking and interpting. I saw no one making any good points, just bickering between two idiots who pretend to disagree. Obama didnt do #, Williard goofed it up.

Romney interrupting the Moderator interrupted Romney 28 times and obama 9 times Romney was FIGHTING for his Fair Share

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by HappyBunny

Originally posted by knightrider078
Romney was FIGHTING for fair time from a Pro Obama Moderator and ONCE again Obama had 4 MORE mins than Romney. The Moderate tried to atop Romney from responding half the time.

When you lose, blame the moderator.

Romney lost. Get over it.

The Moderator interrupted ROmney 28 times and obama only 9. and Obama ONCE AGAIN got 4 extra more mins tha Romney all the moderators have been from LIBERAL MSM

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Romney won on substance and he had THE best line of the night.

"That wasn't a question, that was a statement." Obama turn and walked away like a scolded child. I laughed so hard I damn near p**sed myself.

Obama made a better showing this time, at least he did a fairly good impression of Biden with his interruptions.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Lol they the same devil, but you guys fall for it everytime, save your vote for an independent you know personally if you want it to matter

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Obama was acting like an aggressive angry Dem. If you don't like the the point the other guy is making then interrupt them, cut them off before the point can be made. Is this the Pres. and vice Pres. strategy. It doesn't make them look good. Americans like to see a good fight but not an unfair fight unless it's in your teams favor. It's time for a turn of events. Romney made his money turning failing companies into profitable ones. What has Obama done to show he is worthy. If you don't vote for Romney then your just part of the problem being that Romney is the clear solution since we don't have a better choice.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by macman
Yeah, sure sure.

Funny as 0bama won, in your realm, really only due tot he fact that the moderator had her head up his butt so far, it is difficult to see where 0bama ends and she begins.

That debate was a joke.
0bama's main weapon of choice was the lifelines provided by Tootsie Pop.

Yes, darn that Moderator for insisting on facts and following the rules and stuff! Oh, wait....

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
It is kind of sad that you see this as some kind of personal competition and think that the result of a debate translates to you beating republicans. The sad part is that you are doing exactly what they want and expected you to do. This isn't an us vs. them type of deal, we are all together as Americans getting screwed constantly, but just because it is "your" guy screwing you, you somehow feel vindicated.

Not exactly your fault, we are all a product of our environment. Once you step outside of that paradigm though, this all becomes the most ridiculous thing you have ever seen. Hence my sorrow at seeing fellow Americans duped, but being happy about the duping. We truly are all doomed.

Not to mention, can you really be that proud when "your guy" won, but only after first losing? So silly.

"Take that republicans"? I gagged a little bit when I read that.
edit on 10/17/2012 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by knightrider078
The Moderator interrupted ROmney 28 times and obama only 9. and Obama ONCE AGAIN got 4 extra more mins tha Romney all the moderators have been from LIBERAL MSM

The Romney Unit kept trying to break the debate rules and was an arrogant ass. Hence the interruptions. You did do some reasearch on this didn't you? Or perhaps not... (Raises eyebrow)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

Originally posted by macman
Yeah, sure sure.

Funny as 0bama won, in your realm, really only due tot he fact that the moderator had her head up his butt so far, it is difficult to see where 0bama ends and she begins.

That debate was a joke.
0bama's main weapon of choice was the lifelines provided by Tootsie Pop.

Yes, darn that Moderator for insisting on facts and following the rules and stuff! Oh, wait....
It is the moderators job to moderate not be part of the debate! It would have been great if Romney would have said, The Questions are for us. Who asked you? Damn moderators always feel like they need to step in and give their 2 cents when that's not what they are their for. It's like it was moderator and Obama verses Romney. He did a good job, stood his ground and kept his cool even after being interrupted 28 times. I would have flipped out after interruption 15...

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uneedhlp247
It is the moderators job to moderate not be part of the debate! It would have been great if Romney would have said, The Questions are for us. Who asked you? Damn moderators always feel like they need to step in and give their 2 cents when that's not what they are their for. It's like it was moderator and Obama verses Romney. He did a good job, stood his ground and kept his cool even after being interrupted 28 times. I would have flipped out after interruption 15...

It's also the Moderators job to police the debate, make BOTH sides stick to the point and not go veering off and above all to be civil. I watched that debate. Romney acted like an arrogant dick. I lost sight of the number of times that he failed to answer the question. That question about equal pay - what the hell did that nonsensical (and untrue) anecdote about "folders full of women" have to do with that?

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
reply to post by digital01anarchy

Geez you taught me absolutely nothing, thanks for wasting my time. Because there are so many insinuations you drew from my post that I can't take you seriously, just like Ron Paul.

buddy I really don't know what to say to you because you clearly do not understand Ron's policies yet you claim too which is hilarious. The debate of why he didn't want to back those policies is because they are redundant under the constitution not because he doesn't believe in them lol.Also because they infringe on property rights. Your name fits you well because a joker is symbolic of the fool.
edit on 17-10-2012 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
These guys don't even speak in terms the everyman can relate to. What I would really like to hear any candidate say is something like this: "This violence we've been involved with is out of hand and unacceptable, I want to halt all military action in lieu of genuine attempts at diplomacy. Let's do the right thing" or "Dear citizens, please take care of yourselves, value your family, perhaps even decrease your dependency on others by using your land to grow some food, or exercise. Think about ways you can improve your own life and consequently our nation" or "A healthy nation is a happier nation." How anyone can seriously lend their support to either candidate, who are both obviously neglecting to speak like an actual thinking feeling human, instead reading from scripts and distracting people with inaccurate statistics. It is truly frightening, the level of fanatic support these guys receive. These men are nothing like you and care nothing for you.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Insurrection

Sorry I am not even going to read all this. Obama didn't win it was basically a tie between the same people. It's too bad the President can't look presidential and explain what has transpired over the last 3.5 years. Then to have a moderator bail him out? I guess in retrospect Romny won.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Seeing as this is a conspiracy web site I can't believe the number of people supporting either candidate. I still say the shadow government is running the entire world. No matter who wins the election they will carry out tptb's orders without question. So sound off. Who thinks these two people are actually running to better our country, or who thinks it's all a puppet show?

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by moderateAmerican
Then to have a moderator bail him out? I guess in retrospect Romny won.

Erm, by pointing out that The President was in fact correct? And Romney did not win. His face at the end told it all. I also note that at the end Romney was embraced by his family and them promptly left. The audience mobbed Obama, who stayed to talk, and that's Presidential.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mikellmikell

Who was the black guy onTV last night. He didn't seem too with it.

that was the spare Obama they keep in the trunk.
edit on 17-10-2012 by tinhattribunal because: i was laffin' so hard i forgot a couple words

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

You don't think Obama is just a puppet?

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ganush
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

You don't think Obama is just a puppet?

Obviously not. However I do think that he needs to fire Geithner as soon as possible. What I think about The Romney Unit is completely unprintable on the other hand. I loathed Bush, but I regard Romney with complete contempt.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by moderateAmerican
reply to post by Insurrection

Sorry I am not even going to read all this. Obama didn't win it was basically a tie between the same people. It's too bad the President can't look presidential and explain what has transpired over the last 3.5 years. Then to have a moderator bail him out? I guess in retrospect Romny won.
Right on the money! Give me my guns and my money, you can keep the change!

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Romney got owned with the Libya question, and the 47% ending speech.

Obama FTW

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join