It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama smashed Romney in the 2nd Debate

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
Romney won. Obama lost.

Let me say that again.....

Romney won. Obama lost.

Say it all you like...repeat it like a prayer...does not make it reality

President Obama Clear Winner In CBS And CNN Post-Debate Polls, And PPP Colorado Poll
www.mediaite.com...

I know, I know...polls only matter when they show Romney winning.

Originally posted by Fromabove
If you were trying to win over women voters, they vote with their heart. I was troubled by watching Obama speak. I know they were too.

I happened, by virtue of a family gathering, to be in a room with several women who are Republican. 3 out 4 of them were really offended by Mitt Romney. They agreed "politics aside" it was "gross" to see Romney talk to the "President of the United States" the way he did...said he looked "salesy" and "dishonest" and they literally laughed over the "Binder full of women" comment.

Just saying...I don't think Romney won over women with that performance.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
We were not watching the same debate, they both failed.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I am sorry, but Romney clearly won!

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I watched the debates this time, unlike the one in Denver, and it was clear that the debate was handily taken by the president. However, what I couldn't ignore and it was so typical is the rudeness of Romney - I mean seriously you can tell how the guy is in private - arrogant, abrasive, brash and pig headed.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I know who lost every debate so far...The American People.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
How can one side smash the other when they're both the same thing?

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
Yes Obama won the debate last night hands down in my opinion.....

Just like I and many other posters said he would immediately after the first debate. These debates are scripted and everything we are seeing is just for show. That being said, I seriously think Mitt may just win this election. Watching the coverage after the debate on MSNBC who always shills for the Democrat, they were pimping Romney left and right. It made me sick. This whole process makes me sick. It is all a sham.

"SCRIPTED" You sure got that right, regardless the party R or D. Just think how hard it must be to remember all the Attack and counters for every variable. Orators, mostly good orators. Frankly its moot to argue the winners here, everyone will hold fast to their 'Champion', it's human nature. I just wish we actually had a 'Champion' worthy of the Presidency, one not bought and paid for. In the past recent history I can think of two, but being independents, they stood no chance, Perot and Ron Paul.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I'm so sick of seeing this crap. The Democraps didn't do a damn thing. Exactly what did Obama shut down? Yeah, the Democrats and the Republicans are so secure in their viewpoint that we now have a major third party Presidential Candidate arrested for even trying to discuss real topics. This is a huge "Whatever" moment for me.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Also, do you think either one of these guys are going to take care of this problem? No Free Speach and No Travel For You

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Did anyone else notice that before Obama talked about the "assault weapons ban", he claimed it was to protect people from "machine guns"? An assault weapon is not a machine gun. An Assault RIFLE is a machine gun with select fire option. This is a lie Democrats often tell in order to mislead people and put images of machine gun sin their heads when Democrats push the assault weapons ban.

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

It's yet another lie his supporters and media will give him a total pass on. They seem to enjoy being mislead.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Double post sorry....

edit on 17-10-2012 by PvtHudson because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Romney was rude, and he didn’t know when to stand down or listen. Romney scares me in that he seems to have a temper and has psychopathic tendencies. Obama is known for hiring the brightest help and listening. When it comes down to who holds the red phone with star wars weapons and nukes I’d have to say I trust Obama more. As far as Romney’s five-point plan, no one has a copy of it. I’m a life time environmentalist and I’m trusting the planet more to Obama. As far as economic issues, no mere mortal man could possibly straighten out the mess Bush left the Obama administration.

I was undecided until the second debate. However, I’m hearing at work everyone is going to vote out incumbents but seniors statistically feel Obama needs more time. I also don’t like Romney’s immigration stance and he seems out of touch with the reality of the dangerous world we live in. In some ways I felt sorry for Obama, he looked thin, worn and gray I imagine none of us could sleep at night if we knew what was going on.

Romney appeared crude and mentally unstable. It appears woman, and minorities will rule this election and this woman cannot vote for a religious bigot who doesn’t have a clue what it’s like to be poor or in need of health insurance. About getting the facts straight www.chicagotribune.com...
www.newsmax.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
so how exactly will either of these clowns fix the country?? both of these partys have proven time and time again that they will screw our nation over and you twits keep voting for them

try voting independent it can't get any worse, keep voting the same way and it will get worse
edit on 17-10-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-10-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by therealstoryRomney scares me in that he seems to have a temper and has psychopathic tendencies.

Romney appeared crude and mentally unstable.

Temper - yes.

Crude? Psychopath? Mentally unstable?

You must be part of Obama's "gun rights review" board... got it!

You had me going there for a second. Clearly you're unbiased and undecided but were trolling. You will at troll. *phew* -Mags

link   
It was a much better debate this time.... President Obama showed up for this one, instead of mailing it in. He was working from such a low expectation of performance that he couldn't help but do better than the last debate.

However at the end of the day, all that matters is how it played to the undecided independents. On the Economy, Romney still wins. Even on MSNBC panel of undecided independents, Romney swayed more of them.

He articulated his plan more that the President did. What exactly is the President's plan on jobs that doesn't involve raising the debt even more? I think people will want someone in the Oval office who has Jobs as priority #1, #2 and #3 and actually has a track record bringing companies back from the brink.

It's going to be a close one. It will come down to independents and which side has the most fired up base.

link   
The title of this thread should actually read ... "FULLY RECHARGED OBAMA CLONE SMASHES REPTILLIAN CONSTRUCT ROMNEY"!

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by kronos11
I watched the debates this time, unlike the one in Denver, and it was clear that the debate was handily taken by the president. However, what I couldn't ignore and it was so typical is the rudeness of Romney - I mean seriously you can tell how the guy is in private - arrogant, abrasive, brash and pig headed.

And if he's that rude to his own President, how will he treat foreign leaders?

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
The title of this thread should actually read ... "FULLY RECHARGED OBAMA CLONE SMASHES REPTILLIAN CONSTRUCT ROMNEY"!
TOUCHE'T.... got that right.....lol

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I seems like were getting more and more political posts on this website - especially pro Obama posts. Are we sure this website is not become just another instrument of the NWO? How about getting back to some non politically motivated alternative news?

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by HappyBunny
And if he's that rude to his own President, how will he treat foreign leaders?

Remarkable this same crowd loved Biden. Romney wasn't as likable but it was quite responsive to POTUS who was in the background jabbing too. Exactly as they should have been.

And, for the record, it was a debate - not diplomacy.

I'd much rather someone say 'No' to Putin's proxy than "wait until I'm re-elected" or the way he has bent over backward for Afghans while simultaneously claiming he holds them responsible. Hogwash habberdashery.

Bloody sin I dislike Romney (I'm a Johnson kook myself) but this lovefest for POTUS is beyond me. -Mags

(Totally took that out on HappyBunny quote when it wasn't entirely directed that way.)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join