It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama smashed Romney in the 2nd Debate

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
It could have been tie, but i would give Obama a tad bit more. Obama won 55:45 ratio(imo).

But it made Obama won by larger margin because of his first performance and romney's first performance.

Both dodged questions, but Obama was more specific.

Obama said what he plans to do. like, step 1, step 2 and step 3 etc

Romney said what he would do, but not the plan. "i would do this and i would do that" but no plans.

Obama did a lot better than his first debate which made him the winner.

Of course, deniers will be deniers.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

S&F.

Very astute observation.

I now hear the republicans are accusing Obama of being "overly aggressive" and they are also accusing Candy Crowley of siding with Obama.

I wonder what's next? The Democrats fixing the election in November for an Obama victory?

Wonders never cease.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
Obama shouldn't have to answer questions about the "state" of the country,

OMG that's funny!

Originally posted by Jaellma
I wonder what's next? The Democrats fixing the election in November for an Obama victory?

Naaaaaaah .. that'd be the Bildebergs 'fixing' elections .. not a (D) or an (R).

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Rmoney once again said that he believes that we are all children of the same god. How can he let this frog out for the second time? Or is there something about the english grammar i don't understand, since i most certainly do not beleieve the world's releigions believe in the same god.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by varikonniemi

You know what religion and what god he means. He should pass a law stating a person should have multiple wives if he becomes president.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by varikonniemi
i most certainly do not beleieve the world's releigions believe in the same god.

We all don't. The Christian God (for a vast majority of Christians) is a Trinity God whereas the Jews and Muslims don't have that. And the Mormons think Jesus is someone who most other Christians do not. But all politicians .. be it Bush43 or Obama or Romney .. say we all have the same God even though we do not. It looks more diplomatic and presidential to lie and say that when in fact the truth is very different.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Well we know this thread was started by a democrat.Almost everyone who is fair understands this debate was about a tie.I cannot stand how democrats and republicans automatically pick their side even if He was Adolf Hitler they would vote for Him.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Well, it is obvious the Obama people are here with foul mouths and lies to back Obamas lies. When asked for some facts (to check) you just come off with double speak and ridicule mixed with obvious hate.
It would seem that "truth" has been tossed with no other way to defend a failed presidency.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Neither Romney nor Obama did bad..Starting to think they should raise the age higher on voting.Teenagers are being brainwashed like crazy over this election.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

No new material from Obama.

And what new material did we get from Romney? He gave no specifics, once again, even when he was directly asked for specifics by the voters.

His answer consisted of "I know how to do it", and that was it.

Besides a couple new lies from him, which he was called out on and proved a liar by the moderator (and the crowd actually CHEERED), it was the same old Romney with no details.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by HostileApostle
reply to post by xuenchen

No new material from Obama.

And what new material did we get from Romney? .

NEITHER ONE gave specific information on how they would fix the USA in the next four years.
NEITHER ONE gave good specific reasons to vote for one instead of the other.
Both lied. Both mislead. Both misrepresented the others stand on issues. Both sputtered.
Obama and Romney = same/same

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Sad to say this but my honest opinion is the debt is to large and economy is to bad to realy fix.Why they argue over this issue so much and it seems to go no where but a tie.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Well, if you count the questions he didn’t answer, the lies he told, meh

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
After the first debate, all Obama had to do was show up with a pulse (which he did)...in order to score points.
On substance, Obama was crushed by Romney...TOTALLY!

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Insurrection

Candy Crowley and 0bama teamed up against Romney in the 2nd Debate

Fixed that for you, -Mags

Fixed it for you and the OP.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Fox News is in overdrive this morning trying to do damage control for Romney.

Full damage control in effect all over Right Wing World.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

Originally posted by Insurrection

Candy Crowley smashed Romney in the 2nd Debate

Fixed that for you, -Mags

True. I think Obama would have stated the same thing without Candy, but her input undoubtedly aided Obama in that instance.

Even still, Obama won it hands down, especially on that last question

Yeah, sure sure.

Funny as 0bama won, in your realm, really only due tot he fact that the moderator had her head up his butt so far, it is difficult to see where 0bama ends and she begins.

That debate was a joke.
0bama's main weapon of choice was the lifelines provided by Tootsie Pop.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I feel it is my duty as a U.S citizen to vote how I see fit.
After the last presidential election when 96% of black Americans voted for him.
I decided to vote only WHITE i do not care if there German decent Russian English ect ..as long as there white.

Sure flame me for it...Will it matter? No
Did it matter when 96% of black american voter's done it? No

So i will always vote for the white person from now on out in every election.
if the democrats use a white candidate and republicans "insert race" i will vote democrat.
and vise versa...
I am not politically correct by any meens...But my method is just as just and true as any one of your reasons why you would vote for obama again.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by macman

That a boy, blame the moderator.

I guess you and Romney and the Right Wing have a hard time taking responsibility or having someone take responsibility for their failures.

Ironic, isn't it.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Watch very closely Obama's facial expression when Romney brought up Operation Fast & Furious! I give 10 out of 10 to Romney for that.

All I saw was Obama getting personal about Romney rather than answering questions; Obama was just like a barking dog. On afew occasions I noticed he was laughing over sensitive subjects he did'nt take seriously when he should had. Obama was just a blithering idiot to be quite honest.

Many American reports allege Obama was more passionate; no, Obama was getting defensive!

I can't wait for the final debate next week - hopefully we will hear more on foreign policy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join